ADVERTISEMENT

Any guesses as to who Cal was talking about?

He needs to go on the soul sucking Rick Pitino diet.

Pitino looked like he had a Gypsy curse placed on him like that Stephen King book “Thinner”. You ever read that one?

Saw the movie.... doing what RP does lands one in the Cleveland Clinic.

Forgot they made a movie, those adaptations were always corny yet entertaining.
Disagree, his movies suck compared to his books. Shawshank and Stand by me were ok, due to being part of a novella. I'm hard pressed to think of a single movie as good as his book.

Good call. Btw, I ate an edible last weekend and it was a little too strong. Started to get the scaries.
I just couldn’t imagine what it would be like to get into marijuana again. I’ll only do schwag these days and it’s at the end of the night maybe once a year. Kine bud is 10x more powerful and will knock me out. Edibles are 10x stronger than kine bud. Schwag to edibles is like a 4.5 earthquake compared to a 6.5 earthquake. One will make you wobble for a minute. The other will kill you. I’d die if I tried an edible.

It parts 1 and 2...
Respectfully disagree wholeheartedly.

Misery and The Shining are the only one's I can think of that come close and they're still miles apart.

I didn't even finish the new IT part 1 and didn't bother with part 2,but....I read the whole book.

I honestly like his books and movies. The books are obviously better, but the movies are nostalgic for me. Especially IT with Tim Curry.

wasn’t rob Lowe in the adaptation of the Stand? I recall Gary Sinese and Molly Ringwald being in it too.

I just couldn’t imagine what it would be like to get into marijuana again. I’ll only do schwag these days and it’s at the end of the night maybe once a year. Kine bud is 10x more powerful and will knock me out. Edibles are 10x stronger than kine bud. Schwag to edibles is like a 4.5 earthquake compared to a 6.5 earthquake. One will make you wobble for a minute. The other will kill you. I’d die if I tried an edible.
Lol, I understand. The edible I had the other night was a bit much. Felt 16 again.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Forgot they made a movie, those adaptations were always corny yet entertaining.
When I was younger I used to love getting super paranoid and putting myself in awkward places. I loved the feeling of being. church, walmart, court, etc.

Reactions: UL_1986
I hear stories all the time about people who think they can handle their shit trying edibles for the first time. It’s a completely different game (and high) these days.
I've never had an edible. A guy tried to make brownies once. It was a complete fail.

I hear stories all the time about people who think they can handle their shit trying edibles for the first time. It’s a completely different game (and high) these days.
Agreed. When I first moved to San Francisco I ate a brownie from a dispensary. The brand of the brownie was called Korova, and this particular one had 1000 mg of thc and 500 mg of cbd. The lady at the dispensary warned me to only eat a tiny bit of the edge each time a try it. I thought to my self...”pshh. Been smoking forever lady..I’m eating half”. I ate half, and I was literally stoned for 3 days straight. I shit you not. The first 10 hours I thought I was dying. I’d wake up the following days just hoping it would be over. I missed 2 days of class in grad school because of it. It was nuts.

Agreed. When I first moved to San Francisco I ate a brownie from a dispensary. The brand of the brownie was called Korova, and this particular one had 1000 mg of thc and 500 mg of cbd. The lady at the dispensary warned me to only eat a tiny bit of the edge each time a try it. I thought to my self...”pshh. Been smoking forever lady..I’m eating half”. I ate half, and I was literally stoned for 3 days straight. I shit you not. The first 10 hours I thought I was dying. I’d wake up the following days just hoping it would be over. I missed 2 days of class in grad school because of it. It was nuts.
source.gif

Holy shit that’s a ton of THC.

It’s a completely different high as well. I mean you can kind of even make the argument that they are different drugs. Everything about the way it affects you neurologically and physically is a different chemical reaction than smoking it.

Yeah I’d die for sure.

It’s a completely different high as well. I mean you can kind of even make the argument that they are different drugs. Everything about the way it affects you neurologically and physically is a different chemical reaction than smoking it.

Yeah I’d die for sure.
She also mentioned that this particular brownie was a common buy for patients with severe MS. I’m ****ing ******ed.

Yeah I’d die for sure.
I feel like you would be fun as hell messed up on edibles.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT