ADVERTISEMENT

Any guesses as to who Cal was talking about?

JC for 3

Oct 21, 2003
Ft. Thomas, KY
Team
Kentucky
In praising the environment at Texas Tech, talking about how they were all into the game and that they were classy in doing so, he also said that "I've had my teams at places that were just disgusting and won't be going back..."

I'm sure you all know the answer. ;)

I'm not really sure. I'm just going to throw out some random board member names and see if they'd know. Hmm . . . let's see . . .

giphy.gif

I'm just spitballing here . . .

@pig1960
@boilerzz
@JohnHoosierr
@BoilerExpress

Last edited:
I'm not really sure. I'm just going to throw out some random board member names and see if they'd know. Hmm . . . let's see . . .

giphy.gif

I'm just spitballing here . . .

@pig1960
@boilerzz
@JohnHoosierr
@BoilerExpress

Well now that depends. Do you listen to opposing fans who've been in the arena I think you are implying and have corroborated stories that behavior was far from perfect? Or do you listen to fans from that school who have consistently suggested those people are all full of shit?

I've personally never set foot in that venue but have had several people that I know personally who have and the vitriol with which they've been presented has been consistently poor.

I’ve seen UNC play twice in Bloomington. Never had a single problem outside of the usual smack talk.
Amazing Cal still has IU on the brain all these years later.

Reactions: klize17
...claim those moral victories wherever you can...Rozier remains 0-1 vs UK.
You must’ve missed the Bucks Celtics playoff game. Rozier put Bledsoe on ice skates. Also, they didn’t even play each other in college.

You must’ve missed the Bucks Celtics playoff game. Rozier put Bledsoe on ice skates. Also, they didn’t even play each other in college.

The "playoff game?" Okay, grandma. If you're referring to last year's playoff series between the Bucks and Celtics, then it was a clear win for Bledsoe (both team and individual). Bledsoe played poorly and did not shoot well, but still outplayed/out shot Rozier by a country mile. But I'm sure Rozier had a nice play in that series during one of the "playoff game(s)," so, cool.

The "playoff game?" Okay, grandma. If you're referring to last year's playoff series between the Bucks and Celtics, then it was a clear win for Bledsoe (both team and individual). Bledsoe played poorly and did not shoot well, but still outplayed/out shot Rozier by a country mile. But I'm sure Rozier had a nice play in that series during one of the "playoff game(s)," so, cool.
This post screams casual fan. Referring to the year before, grandson. Last year Kyrie plummeted the C’s. o_O

With that said. Bucks should take the East this year unless Giannis folds again, but Kawhi isn’t there to muck up the works.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
This is a serious question; not trying to flame or troll....are you in every UK related thread?
Does it bother you that other fan bases post in threads not related to their team lol? Learn to message board my guy. Any thread concerning us will be chocked full of you guys. Come on now, my dear man!

This post screams casual fan. Referring to the year before, grandson. Last year Kyrie plummeted the C’s. o_O

It's true - I haven't been invested enough in the Leastern Conference first round that I remember every SportsCenter top-10 highlight since Lebron went to Miami. Nice crossover. Looks like a "$58m, but you have to toil in Charlotte" type of move.

Reactions: UL_1986
It's true - I haven't been invested enough in the Leastern Conference first round that I remember every SportsCenter top-10 highlight since Lebron went to Miami. Nice crossover. Looks like a "$58m, but you have to toil in Charlotte" type of move.
Lol, I’m just ****in around. Idrc. Rozier did get overpaid, but might as well take it. He’s actually averaging good numbers this year...it’s just the fact that Charlotte as a whole is a dumpster fire organization. I do like their team though with Rozier, Devonte Graham and PJ Washington. Just don’t see them getting an 8 seed this year. Maybe in a couple years they can make the playoffs.

Reactions: Big_Blue79

Different years they were in college, of course.

Rozier still remains o-fer vs UK, like most recent U6 alumns.

ADVERTISEMENT