ADVERTISEMENT

Ant Man Edwards decides on Monday

Wanna count basketball players that took fake classes between our two teams? Face it Nipples, your team is the OJ Simpson of college basketball! Have a good day sport, I got things to do!
Sure, FYI, the classes weren’t fake.

We are going on 3 years of you two trying to get the last word in. It's like kids fighting over who gets to sit in the front seat. Both of you little brats get in the back seat and STFU.

Reactions: RipThru
We are going on 3 years of you two trying to get the last word in. It's like kids fighting over who gets to sit in the front seat. Both of you little brats get in the back seat and STFU.

Oh stop! You kno I give him hell just because he gets tore up. I take that dude about as serious as I do his fake wife!Laughing

Does Tom Crean's comments on his players, play a role in Edwards' decision? It's possible he doesn't want to be used as a scapegoat and changes his mind at the last minute.

trumpwasphone-4MB.gif

Nope, Memphis and UMASS did. Otherwise, he'd have some NCAA infractions on his record. He has ZERO.
So why did they NCAA throw a fit when UK tried to honor his 500th win?
They said they took 40 wins away from Cal & that it wasn’t his 500th win. I believe they even forced UK to apologize for it.

Welcome to the wonderful world of how UNC fans think! A player (Camby) took money from an agent and another kid might or might not have taken his SAT and that makes Cal dirty even though he was cleared! After 20 plus years of fraud to help keep athletes eligible at UNC, multiple lies by staff including Roy and millions of dollars spent on lawyers, UNC gets cleared on a “technicality” but UNC fans want to act like nothing ever happened. Laughing

ADVERTISEMENT