ADVERTISEMENT

Ant Man Edwards decides on Monday

....not too sure about that. This feels like another Kevin Knox scenario.

Wouldn’t that be sweet after watching Crean continue to struggle this year?

Did he just blow the Edwards-2-UGA lock with his tirade?

If you’re good enough to play anywhere, what makes you settle for a coach who has recruited very little to help you?

I just don’t get Nick Richards. Being at UK he should watch film of WCS 24/7 and try his best to be that kinda player. He acts scared to death.
Is he on the same level athletically as WCS? I remember WCS being a freak athletically in college. Haven't seen enough to know if Richards is or not.

Is he on the same level athletically as WCS? I remember WCS being a freak athletically in college. Haven't seen enough to know if Richards is or not.
i read that he has over a 40 inch vertical
so i would say in some ways he is on the same level
but i don't think he has the quickness WCS has

They are pretty much the same but to put it in simple terms I would give WCS a 10 in athletic freak ability and I would give Richards about an 8. I would say that’s the difference. The only reason I give Richards an 8 is because I think he’s capable of more but he just hasn’t shown it yet!

Love how they brag about having 5 coaches winning a title.
3 of the 5 put them on probation & another one is Calipari. I’m sure it’ll be 4 out of 5 soon enough.

What is this lol? Has Sugar Tits changed his tune? You use to say Cal was dirty and a cheater no matter what the NCAA says! What’s changed?Laughing

Did you miss my last sentence? No very bright are you?

Well you use to say Cal was dirty and you didn’t care what the NCAA said but after all the fraud stuff came out in UNC you acted like the NCAA was great and honorable! So which is it? Do you think Cal is dirty or what?

Well you use to say Cal was dirty and you didn’t care what the NCAA said but after all the fraud stuff came out in UNC you acted like the NCAA was great and honorable! So which is it? Do you think Cal is dirty or what?
I’ve said MULTIPLE times that Cal is dirty. Do you ever get tired of rehashing old shit?

Reactions: dirtyrock15
I’m asking why you think he’s dirty if the NCAA cleared him? No way they way clear somebody or a University if they was dirty right???

I’m asking why you think he’s dirty if the NCAA cleared him? No way they way clear somebody or a University if they was dirty right???
I don’t call stripping 2 final 4’s & taking away 2 years of wins away from him as clearing him.
Looks like he was punished.

Memphis and UMass was punished! Do you think Cal would have only lost wins if he had done all that people said he did???

I recall the NCAA getting pissed for UK trying to honor Cal for his 500th won because they stripped 40 plus wins from HIS records.

I recall the NCAA getting pissed for UK trying to honor Cal for his 500th won because they stripped 40 plus wins from HIS records.

Yea they did because of what happened at those other two schools which they said he had no knowledge of!

Lol yea we do and that is that UNC is the dirtiest program ever!!!

Want to count probations between our two teams?

Wanna count basketball players that took fake classes between our two teams? Face it Nipples, your team is the OJ Simpson of college basketball! Have a good day sport, I got things to do!

Uh, isn't this guy supposed to be announcing soon? Why is this another Scotty/Fake Wife Guy thread?

What time is he announcing? Don’t really matter everybody knows he’s UGA bound! On to the next.

9:00, no?

And I don't understand a UK fan EVER feeling out of it for a recruit, with the success you guys have had.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT