ADVERTISEMENT

ACC/Big Ten Challenge

Darkhorse sleeper for the Terps- 7 foot 2 Chol Marial, just interested to see him play- shall be back for conference play in Jan.

Road games in the Big Ten ACC challenge the Tuesday or Wednesday after Thanksgiving and feast week tournaments? Not a recipe foe success.

Reactions: GE Nole
This game is going to get ugly. Cole is sick and doesn't look good at all and now Bacot gets hurt and it doesn't look good.

This game is going to get ugly. Cole is sick and doesn't look good at all and now Bacot gets hurt and it doesn't look good.
Already making excuses. Couldn’t happen to a nicer fan base. Afam u fans make fun of K for saying he didn’t feel well and you follow it up with a player not feeling well. Can’t make this shit up.

At least my coach doesn't blame his losses on a case of the sniffles.

tenor.gif

You are an Indiana basketball fan with Notre Dame football pic. Bro, you’re one of them. Lol, have you put away your ND apparel for IU yet or do you wait for the holidays to end?
They just use reversible jackets.

Duke easily leads the way at 19-2 (90.48%)

Wake Forest actually has the second highest winning percentage at 70.59% (12-5).

Miami played well in the opener against Illinois. Blew a huge lead, but still held on - and Lykes was money most of the night. I am disappointed in FSU and Clemson. I thought they'd have better showings.

3 games in 5 days for Noles, all against top 30 teams, all away from home. Tough. Don’t worry, we will still bring it for Duke game :p

Reactions: dukedevilz
Cole Anthony… .damn.

Look out OSU, CA is catching fire. I think y'all made him mad.

Cole is fun. It doesn't matter though. Keeling may be the worse basketball player at any P5 school and OSU is attacking him every time. We just don't have enough players right now. Only three competent players in this game. Love the fight though.

Where would UNC be without CA this year?

This isn't a vintage UNC team, but we saw what one great player can do just last year with Purdue (Carson Edwards).

3 games in 5 days for Noles, all against top 30 teams, all away from home. Tough. Don’t worry, we will still bring it for Duke game :p

I can appreciate that aspect. Those games against Tennessee/Purdue seemed like all-out grinders. I guess after seeing FSU beat those two teams and Florida, I started to have really high expectations for the Noles. Certainly a tough stretch. And I agree with the last statement. I expect a battle against FSU - knowing that you guys are more than capable of beating us.

Reactions: GE Nole
Where would UNC be without CA this year?

This isn't a vintage UNC team, but we saw what one great player can do just last year with Purdue (Carson Edwards).

This team is not good. It is the year where the scandal recruiting stuff finally catches up to us. Like I said, there are a legit four UNC level players on this team. 2 actually as Brooks and Robinson should be role players but they are included in the four.

Cole is fun. It doesn't matter though. Keeling may be the worse basketball player at any P5 school and OSU is attacking him every time. We just don't have enough players right now. Only three competent players in this game. Love the fight though.
Yeah I think you're right. It looks like UNC is just too thin right now.
Ohio State is getting whatever they want and they're making UNC play a half court game.

This is so much fun reading and listening to the fans of teams after actual games are played compared to preseason expectations. Comical at best.

Two takeaways, I’ve watched tOSU play 2 times this year (on tv), and they’re legit. Second, Cole Anthony is super explosive, and seems to have a very high ceiling..once he garners more experience throughout the season, he’ll be impressive to watch come March.

Reactions: BStowers023
Sorry but Platek is worse.

ADVERTISEMENT