ADVERTISEMENT

ACC/Big Ten Challenge

I think the biggest difference is probably that Coach K doesn't have the sniffles tonight. Team can focus and have no real excuses for losing.

Anyone else just go, "why the **** are they telling us the Pitt/Rutgers score!?" Forgetting that those shit shows are in the big 10 and ACC.

I watched some of that game along with the FSU/IU tilt (as I was watching the end of the Preds hockey game, lol).

Illinois
Clemson
BC
Syracuse
Louisville
Rutgers
FSU
MSU
UVA
GaTech
UMD
Wisconsin
PSU
UNC

ACC wins 8-6
Illinois
Clemson
BC
Syracuse
Louisville
Rutgers
FSU
MSU
Purdue
Georgia Tech
Maryland
NC State
Penn State
Ohio State

7-7
My picks:
Illinois
Clemson
BC
Iowa
Louisville
Pitt
Florida State
Duke
Purdue
GA Tech
Maryland
NC State
Penn State
Ohio State

7-7 Tie...

giphy.gif

It is hilarious to me that on our homeboard, Mark Dantonio is being completely slaughtered for lack of recruiting, but Izzo gets a pass.

The difference between these two rosters 1-12 is just shocking

Yikes!! Just turned over to MSU, game.

WTF?
I'm surprised it's this close. It's giving me flashbacks to last year against Duke.

Duke has been really balanced on both ends. Mostly offensive. Carey is a load. Defense as well a lot of turnovers lead to buckets.

Yeah but Devonte picked up the slack, damn he's electric.
He has to play. Surprised he's not starting. He has the ability to do what he did tonight. Very good scorer. He had a few of his old self moments tonight. But for the most part, he was really good.

Reactions: SNU0821
I get it’s hard to press if it’s not what you do, but Duke looked like a train wreck when SFA (I think...it was some team) pressed them. Surprised Sparty hasn’t applied some pressure.

Reactions: tw3301
I get it’s hard to press if it’s not what you do, but Duke looked like a train wreck when SFA (I think...it was some team) pressed them. Surprised Sparty hasn’t applied some pressure.
I've been thinking this since Duke went up double digits in the first half. Change it up Izzo.

Reactions: WojoRising
Ya gotta come over to my man cave Borden. You can watch 4 games at one time. It's a pretty awesome tv wall.

Indiana looked fired up. Took it to FSU.

Yeah, every time FSU cut it down IU made a big play. They looked really good.

He has to play. Surprised he's not starting. He has the ability to do what he did tonight. Very good scorer. He had a few of his old self moments tonight. But for the most part, he was really good.
He always seems to show up in the big games too, the freshman need someone on the floor with them that plays with no fear.

Devonte for all his faults has never played scared, you always get his best.

Devonte is a big reason we won. I am really happy with the energy that was shown all 40 minutes, even when we didn’t look so good.

Tip of cap, IU. That Green kid off the bench was unconscious. No stopping someone when they are that hot. You’ll win a lot of games if he keeps playing like that. @SIhoosier26 @IUfanBorden

Noles looked road weary after playing in the Thanksgiving tourney. Interesting that Michigan, FSU, and Michigan State all got drilled tonight after playing in a big tourney last week. Wonder if we should move the challenge back a week?

Iu fans do the tomohawk chant.
Iu drilled FSU.

I’ve never understood that one. What’s the point of doing another team’s cheer? Do you not have your own? In a way, isn’t it a sign of respect that you actually know their cheer?

Noles looked road weary after playing in the Thanksgiving tourney. Interesting that Michigan, FSU, and Michigan State all got drilled tonight after playing in a big tourney last week. Wonder if we should move the challenge back a week?
I was thinking about that as I watched Michigan struggle mightily shooting the ball. I do think there can be some hangover effect for teams with that quick of a turnaround.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
I was thinking about that as I watched Michigan struggle mightily shooting the ball. I do think there can be some hangover effect for teams with that quick of a turnaround.

Especially if you have to turn right around and travel again to play on the road. Purdue is lucky they get an extra day and play at home. Still gonna be tough.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Tip of cap, IU. That Green kid off the bench was unconscious. No stopping someone when they are that hot. You’ll win a lot of games if he keeps playing like that. @SIhoosier26 @IUfanBorden

I love the way you guys play, truly relentless. You guys will win a lot of games playing like that. We pulled away late at the line but I was sweating throughout.

Good luck the rest of the season.

Reactions: SNU0821 and GE Nole
Of FSU's 64 points----27 of them where scored before the 1st TV timeout, of each half.

Damn.

Especially if you have to turn right around and travel again to play on the road. Purdue is lucky they get an extra day and play at home. Still gonna be tough.

Thursday out of country neutral court vs top 10 UNC
Friday out of country neutral court vs top 10 Gonzaga
Tuesday Road game @ #1 Louisville

That is a brutal stretch. I would've been happy with 1. Very happy to still get 2 out of it.

Reactions: GE Nole
ADVERTISEMENT