ADVERTISEMENT

ACC/Big Ten Challenge

Didn't even see contact at the shot, but he was getting bumped up the whole court
Driving your shoulder into a defender in legal guarding position isn't exactly getting bumped but I was talking about his wide open layup where they called the foul.

Yup. We are getting pantsed on national television. We have no shooters, and the only decent ones seem to have significantly regressed shooting wise for no reason.

Yeah, but your offense is number 1 on Kenpom. Kenpom never lies.

We go up with the ball the weakest I can remember in the Izzo era. God we get packed in the paint every play. Partially because we’re undersized down low though.

Driving your shoulder into a defender in legal guarding position isn't exactly getting bumped but I was talking about his wide open layup where they called the foul.

I agreed I didn't see a foul on Winston for the shot. But he was getting bumped the entire run up the court. How is it legal position on a full Sprint and the defender isn't even in front? Winston said something to the ref right when he caught the inbound and was hacked on the arm.

Rocket plays scared. Kithier and Tillman going up weak too.

Jeezus that was soft.
Just dunk the damn ball. Unfortunately I doubt Kithier’s ability to do a dunk if it’s not a wide open right in front of the basket, and Rocket would immediately miss if he even got touched.

The Xavier Tillman thing is inexplicable though. He’s big enough and strong enough. Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane.

Told you guys we always shit the bed against Duke.

Miss FTs, turnovers galore, playing scared
Man, you're not kidding. I can't believe what I'm watching here.
I don’t think I have ever seen a Tom, Izzo team out hustled like this. They're getting their lunch on the boards, on defense and Duke is making them.look silly omwhen they run their offensive sets.
A simple screen n roll ends up with an easy dunk over and over.
Shocking, especially with the game being in East Lansing.

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
Just dunk the damn ball. Unfortunately I doubt Kithier’s ability to do a dunk if it’s not a wide open right in front of the basket, and Rocket would immediately miss if he even got touched.

The Xavier Tillman thing is inexplicable though. He’s big enough and strong enough. Looks like Tarzan plays like Jane.

Tillman has regressed, and he's not that big. Not sure why we don't play Bingham more. He's done the best job slowing Carey down.

Henry needs to wake tf up.

Reactions: MGC_07
Look, I didn’t want it to come to this, but I’m sorry, Vernon Carey really has not been fouled very often. He knows how to sell it though.

@Noahtogo24 MSU fan gonna MSU fan

Reactions: Noahtogo24
And another one. Goddamn. We aren’t going to get back in this game.

Just frustrating. I’m going to bed

LikableFearlessAmericanindianhorse-small.gif

ADVERTISEMENT