ADVERTISEMENT

ACC/Big Ten Challenge

Looks like I’m going 0-2 on my picks. #ISuckAtThis

Nice win for the canes. Also strange they seem to only be able to play a half of basketball no matter who they play.

No Phinisee for IU it sounds. Turnovers could be a real issue against Florida State.

Draymond is having his jersey retired tonight at halftime. Steve Kerr and KlayThompson will be in attendance.

Looking to see how the Fighting Juwan’s handle the road crowd tonight
Yep. Should be a good test. First road game and you haven't really been challenged late yet, have you? I know UNC made a run but don't think they ever got it close.

How do you not have Virginia v Maryland and Purdue v Notre Dame? Would make for better TV for sure. Better matchups as well.

Can we not play two years in a row? Honestly we should always play you guys in this and should always play Georgetown in the Gavitt games.

Of course we CAN play. But how many times do you need to watch Bennett coach circles around Turge?

Do you think ESPN is smart enough to realize that most college basketball fans hate watching games that Dick Vitale is working? Do they just not care? Are they stuck with a stupid contract? I don't get it.

Izzo is winless vs Duke regular season. Ironically both his wins have come in the tourney

Izzo is winless vs Duke regular season. Ironically both his wins have come in the tourney

I feel like MSU never wins the big non-conference games early in the season. They stumble their way into B1G play then start playing well.

Neither of the calls Jones has gotten have been fouls. He created the contact on one and stepped on a dude on the other. The Jones boys have always been good at creating fouls that aren't there.

Thought Duke was looking better offensively only for it to be followed up with three terrible shots. Nobody can create.

These officials seem to like to be a part of the action so far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT