ADVERTISEMENT

5 teams in 2018-2019 season you are most intrigued by

Well, one team beat Bigten Champ MSU and one didn’t beat a single tourney team.
Well, ummm, one team won 9 conference games...the other 7.

As for not beating a tourney team. Meh---I say they did. Beat then #18 Notre Dame. The Irish were rolling along at 14-3, 3-0 in the ACC before Bonzie Colson got hurt. He doesn't get hurt(along with Farrell as well), and ND is easily a tourney team.

MSU had 94 total yards of offense. Their QB was 5 for 25. You bet on them to beat Michigan outright.

Stop betting with your heart and start using your head, @NC_Trojan10.

You might have a gambling problem when.....
Lol I put $200 in at the beginning of college football season. I already cashed out $1,000 and even after those losses on Saturday my Bovada account is sitting at $756.37. I wouldn't call that a gambling problem.

Lol I put $200 in at the beginning of college football season. I already cashed out $1,000 and even after those losses on Saturday my Bovada account is sitting at $756.37. I wouldn't call that a gambling problem.

RollLaugh

Way to knock em dead this weekend

At least when @WojoRising brags about his losses, it’s tongue in cheek and funny. You are literally here pimping the fact you lost $600 betting on Michigan State and Ohio State

Ugh..... sweet!

At least when @WojoRising brags about his losses, it’s tongue in cheek and funny. You are literally here pimping the fact you lost $600 betting on Michigan State and Ohio State

Ugh..... sweet!
I clearly said they were bad bets hindsight. I would take the #2 team in the country over a mediocre team that lost to some directional school every day of the week. I lost a lot betting on Virginia last year during the tournament too. Shit happens lol. Not that big of a deal

I clearly said they were bad bets hindsight. I would take the #2 team in the country over a mediocre team that lost to some directional school every day of the week. I lost a lot betting on Virginia last year during the tournament too. Shit happens lol. Not that big of a deal

I could’ve told you that MSU bet was bad before you made it. Just ask next time.

That's a long ways away.

I think it was a bad bet to take MSU straight up over Michigan, though. I would've told you that if you asked.... that's what friends are for.
I thought it was a bad bet too. I did it out of spite lol. I did think the OSU was a good bet and given the same situation I would do the same thing haha

Well, ummm, one team won 9 conference games...the other 7.

As for not beating a tourney team. Meh---I say they did. Beat then #18 Notre Dame. The Irish were rolling along at 14-3, 3-0 in the ACC before Bonzie Colson got hurt. He doesn't get hurt(along with Farrell as well), and ND is easily a tourney team.
Congrats on two extra wins in the worst B1G of your lifetime. Rutgers and Northwestern are truly great wins. Oh wait, you lost to Rutgers. Never mind.

LOL...Congrats on your best team in years, not winning anything. Laughing
tenor.gif

Reactions: IUfanBorden
LOL...Congrats on your best team in years, not winning anything. Laughing
broseph, you've missed the tourney in consecutive seasons, lost 6 of the last 7 games vs. Purdue, got dumptrucked by IPFW and Fort Wayne, and lost to Rutger. Perhaps you can start talking shit once you do the opposite of one of these things. Let's start with Rutger since IPFW and Fort Wayne aren't on your schedule this season.

broseph, you've missed the tourney in consecutive seasons, lost 6 of the last 7 games vs. Purdue, got dumptrucked by IPFW and Fort Wayne, and lost to Rutger. Perhaps you can start talking shit once you do the opposite of one of these things. Let's start with Rutger since IPFW and Fort Wayne aren't on your schedule this season.
Bro....Bro, bro. Or should I say, "Lil, Bro"?:D You are----A Purdue fan. Me---I'm an IU fan. I can talk shit whenever, wherever, and however, I want. It a right. It's a right b/c, well, lets see:

1. You have no titles.
2. Your last FF involved a consolation game...Laughing
3. Your womens program has more FF's....and a title.

That's just how it is. UL fans know about this. Ask them. Maybe they can teach you how to act. And........... point to your proper seat at the table.Winking

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT