ADVERTISEMENT

5 teams in 2018-2019 season you are most intrigued by

But truthful....Worse Big 10 of my lifetime. Best Purdue team in years.

No title.

Laughing
I know you aren’t good at math, but logic too?

It was the worst Bigten of your lifetime outside of the top 4. I’m not 12, I don’t fall for your spin.

Bro....Bro, bro. Or should I say, "Lil, Bro"?:D You are----A Purdue fan. Me---I'm an IU fan. I can talk shit whenever, wherever, and however, I want. It a right. It's a right b/c, well, lets see:

1. You have no titles.
2. Your last FF involved a consolation game...Laughing
3. Your womens program has more FF's....and a title.

That's just how it is. UL fans know about this. Ask them. Maybe they can teach you how to act. And........... point to your proper seat at the table.Winking

The last time Indiana made it past the Sweet 16 I was playing Little League baseball.

I'm 30.

Bro....Bro, bro. Or should I say, "Lil, Bro"?:D You are----A Purdue fan. Me---I'm an IU fan. I can talk shit whenever, wherever, and however, I want. It a right. It's a right b/c, well, lets see:

1. You have no titles.

That's just how it is. UL fans know about this. Ask them. Maybe they can teach you how to act. And........... point to your proper seat at the table.Winking
I'm guessing Kentucky leads that all-time head to head. What rivalry in history has "little brother" led the head to head series by 30 games lmao

Probably the one where "Big Brother" has 5 championships and "little brother" has 0.
Haha little bro doesn't beat up on big bro this often. I mean 30 game lead in the series, that's wild. Congrats on your titles from the Civil War era tho

Haha little bro doesn't beat up on big bro this often. I mean 30 game lead in the series, that's wild. Congrats on your titles from the Civil War era tho
Lol most of your wins in our head to head came pre world war 2. What's the head to head from world war 2 to now?

I'm guessing Kentucky leads that all-time head to head. What rivalry in history has "little brother" led the head to head series by 30 games lmao
Oh, head to head....Yeah. Purdue won like 50 of the first 60 games. Not so much after that.

Tell ya what---I'll take our 5 National title. You can have the "head to head".Winking

Eh, we hold still hold the lead last 30 years i believe.
In the last 80 years IU is 81-61. Just food for thought. The head to head record with Purdue means very little to us.

Edit: since 1988 IU is leading 29-28...

Last edited:
Trying to help you. That's all.
just fyi, you can use hyperbole all you want, big ten is worse at the top of the conference this season. not nearly as good. teams like minnesota and iowa, at the middle, are probably better but conference is not gonna have any dominant teams like michigan state, michigan or purdue

It was the worst Bigten of your lifetime outside of the top 4. I’m not 12, I don’t fall for your spin.
yeah it sends a team to the final four, but it's the worst in his lifetime. haha ok. has to use hyperbole to make a point

Oh, Indiana has made the Elite 8 as recent as 2002? My bad. 16 years without a Sweet 16 win instead of 18 years. Go Hoosiers!
I just asked if you were playing LL, @ 14. 2002 is 16 seasons removed. Said you were 30. Just assumed you were 14(then).

Yes, I agree----Go Hoosiers.:D

I just asked if you were playing LL, @ 14. 2002 is 16 seasons removed. Said you were 30. Just assumed you were 14(then).

Yes, I agree----Go Hoosiers.:D

I had the year wrong. Thought 2000 was the last time Indiana made the Elite 8. It was way more recent than that...... 2002.

Ohhh............Outside of the Top 4?Laughing Hey, what about Nebraska? They finished 13-5; tied for fourth? Do they count?

Let me guess----------2016/17 Big 10 was the best in my lifetime?

BTW, I'm 46. Last year was far from the worst Big 10 I've seen. 2003/04 was much worse. Three teams in the NCAAT. Only one, Illinois, advanced past the 2ns round. Purdue, Indiana, OSU and Michigan all missed the NCAAT. MOF, all four finished BEHIND Iowa. Combined record of IU, UM, OSU and PU was 28-36. None finsihed above .500

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Yep. Now I know what its like to be a Michigan football fan.Winking
You know what it's like to be currently owned by OSU?

No+Mercy.jpg

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Wasn't even talking titles. It's been 16 years since Indiana even made it past the Sweet 16.
Thats fine. Its been 21 years since Michigan was in the hunt for a title. Same difference.

Like I said---Now I know what its like to be a Michigan football fan. Cheers to your annual beat down by OSU.:p

Thats fine. Its been 21 years since Michigan was in the hunt for a title. Same difference.

Like I said---Now I know what its like to be a Michigan football fan. Cheers to your annual beat down by OSU.:p

Michigan made the national championship in basketball and is top 5 in football.

Indiana missed the ncaa tournament and is one of the worst P5 football programs in the country.

And rather than owning up to that, you’re going to throw shit at the wall in typical Borden fashion.

Michigan made the national championship in basketball and is top 5 in football.

Indiana missed the ncaa tournament and is one of the worst P5 football programs in the country.

And rather than owning up to that, you’re going to throw shit at the wall in typical Borden fashion.
Owning up to...........What? Instead of you "owning up" to the similarities of UM football/IU basketball, you keep this shit up. It works both ways there buddy. Its yet another example of you----"having to be right".

Yep. IU missed the NCAAT. That was last year. But thanks for the breaking news. IU is terrible in FB. Again....thanks for the breaking news. But that's not even close to context of the conversation. But you had to lead it there----so you could be, "right". You made a funny about IU basketball......I responded with a funny about UM football. But instead of a simple, "Yep". You start this shit show.

Again---You have that need to always be right.

Again----UM football/IU basketball. Two once very, very proud programs who haven't been a player on the national scene, in a looooong time. Why can't you just own up to that?

Reactions: KisteK
Owning up to...........What? Instead of you "owning up" to the similarities of UM football/IU basketball, you keep this shit up. It works both ways there buddy. Its yet another example of you----"having to be right".

Yep. IU missed the NCAAT. That was last year. But thanks for the breaking news. IU is terrible in FB. Again....thanks for the breaking news. But that's not even close to context of the conversation. But you had to lead it there----so you could be, "right". You made a funny about IU basketball......I responded with a funny about UM football. But instead of a simple, "Yep". You start this shit show.

Again---You have that need to always be right.

Again----UM football/IU basketball. Two once very, very proud programs who haven't been a player on the national scene, in a looooong time. Why can't you just own up to that?

I’ve compared the similarities between Michigan football and Indiana basketball before, but even with the similarities only an idiot would think Michigan football has been as bad as Indiana basketball.

1. You have no titles.

This is why I talk shit to you. Because you’re Indiana and I’m Kansas.

I’ve compared the similarities between Michigan football and Indiana basketball before, but even with the similarities only an idiot would think Michigan football has been as bad as Indiana basketball.
Ahh, so you just couldn't "shrug" it off. Laugh, huh? You take things to personal. I never said UM football was/has been as bad(IU basketball). You're a smart dude. You know what my reference was about. But your ego wouldn't allow you to just respond with a, "Yep". Nope...Again, you have to be right. That's what makes it hard to get along with you. You always have your guard up. You just can't take something in stride. Always a contest. Now I'm just waiting on the---"wanna ban bet that.................".Laughing

Ahh, so you just couldn't "shrug" it off. Laugh, huh? You take things to personal. I never said UM football was/has been as bad(IU basketball). You're a smart dude. You know what my reference was about. But your ego wouldn't allow you to just respond with a, "Yep". Nope...Again, you have to be right. That's what makes it hard to get along with you. You always have your guard up. You just can't take something in stride. Always a contest. Now I'm just waiting on the---"wanna ban bet that.................".Laughing

As long as we agree that Indiana basketball has been worse the #5 ranked Michigan then we are good to move on.

Michigan had/has top 5 teams in on both sports and Borden still finds ways to try and troll Michigan despite how much Indiana sucks.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
ADVERTISEMENT