ADVERTISEMENT

5 teams in 2018-2019 season you are most intrigued by

Limited to everything else about college basketball. Coaches, players, tradition, fans. I’ll take it.
Meh------Fans? Not so sure there. Tradition? Yeah. At least as far as being consistent. Players? Again---I think that is closer than you think. Both have had some wonderful players.

But still.............5>3. It might be a small limit. But still---a limit. When t comes to Purdue? Nope. They are JV.

Meh------Fans? Not so sure there. Tradition? Yeah. At least as far as being consistent. Players? Again---I think that is closer than you think. Both have had some wonderful players.

But still.............5>3. It might be a small limit. But still---a limit. When t comes to Purdue? Nope. They are JV.
Sorry, you’re wrong. Only you would suggest it’s closer than it really is.

You win , Hail. I'm not going to be the reason you snap, and go an a killing spree.

At the end of the day, Michigan finished ranked #2 in the final AP basketball poll and is #5 in the AP football poll.

Indiana will never have that kind of two sport success. Sucks.

Michigan had/has top 5 teams in on both sports and Borden still finds ways to try and troll Michigan despite how much Indiana sucks.
You win...I don't wanna be responsible for the death your dog.

BTW---Michigan being in the Top 5, and in the hunt for a title, is really good for CFB. Having UM and ND, in the Top 5, competing for a title just makes CFB feel like, well, CFB.

Ahve a good night. Oh, and a word you might wanna look up, and learn: Humble.

You win...I don't wanna be responsible for the death your dog.

BTW---Michigan being in the Top 5, and in the hunt for a title, is really good for CFB. Having UM and ND, in the Top 5, competing for a title just makes CFB feel like, well, CFB.

Ahve a good night. Oh, and a word you might wanna look up, and learn: Humble.

You just said Michigan is competing for a title 5 minutes after you said Michigan football = Indiana basketball. That's a headscratcher.

Sorry, you’re wrong. Only you would suggest it’s closer than it really is.
As in----fan base? Really? Lets have a poll....Outside of BBN, lets see who feels fan base is stronger. travels as well---KU or IU? I mean hell, it might be Kansas. But its closer than you'll admit.

Players? I mean you act as if IU hasn't ever produced great players. Does KU lead? Probably. But its not as wide spread as you think.

Kansas has a great tradition. Great fans. Produced great players; and coaches. But really, the only thing you really have a huge advantage in is wins/coaches. Well that and scandals.:eek:

You just said Michigan is competing for a title 5 minutes after you said Michigan football = Indiana basketball. That's a headscratcher.
And you're in the medical field? Naaah, you are just trolling. Dude you know what I meant. And you know the comment was valid. But hey, troll away big fella.

At the end of the day, Michigan finished ranked #2 in the final AP basketball poll and is #5 in the AP football poll.

Indiana will never have that kind of two sport success. Sucks.
Except their baseball team has been to the CWS....Soccer team has won 8 national titles...Basketball has 5.

But your right...IU will never have that type of TWO sport success. They've had it in three.

Can you not just ever , you know, relax? Take a joke? Must everything be a competition? I mean do you argue with your wife over who gets the mirror first?

As in----fan base? Really? Lets have a poll....Outside of BBN, lets see who feels fan base is stronger. travels as well---KU or IU? I mean hell, it might be Kansas. But its closer than you'll admit.

Players? I mean you act as if IU hasn't ever produced great players. Does KU lead? Probably. But its not as wide spread as you think.

Kansas has a great tradition. Great fans. Produced great players; and coaches. But really, the only thing you really have a huge advantage in is wins/coaches. Well that and scandals.:eek:
And final fours. All Americans. Tournament appearances. Elite 8’s. Sweet 16’s. Draft picks. Weeks ranked. Tournament wins. Title game appearances. Respect. Fear. Wilt Chamberlain. Naismith. Phog. Home court advantage. Notoriety. Conference titles.

There’s probably more. That’s just off the top of my head things that Indiana can’t compete in.

Again, as long as we agree Michigan > Indiana it's all good.
Recently? Sure. Overall? Nope. IU has dominated the basketball series with Michigan. More titles...more Big 10 titles...More wins...More NCAAT, etc, etc...

But recently? Sure.

Feel better?

Like I said-------Word of the day for you is "Humble".

Except their baseball team has been to the CWS....Soccer team has won 8 national titles...Basketball has 5.

But your right...IU will never have that type of TWO sport success. They've had it in three.

Can you not just ever , you know, relax? Take a joke? Must everything be a competition? I mean do you argue with your wife over who gets the mirror first?

LOL. Are you really going to go that route? Michigan Football+Basketball+Hockey > anything combiantion of Indiana sports you can piece together.

In 2018 alone Michigan made the NCAA Hockey Final Four, NCAA Basketball National Championship, and is ranked #5 in football.

Recently? Sure. Overall? Nope. IU has dominated the basketball series with Michigan. More titles...more Big 10 titles...More wins...More NCAAT, etc, etc...

But recently? Sure.

Feel better?

Like I said-------Word of the day for you is "Humble".

Michigan football > Indiana basketball now and all time, because that is the comparison you were making.

And final fours. All Americans. Tournament appearances. Elite 8’s. Sweet 16’s. Draft picks. Weeks ranked. Tournament wins. Title game appearances. Respect. Fear. Wilt Chamberlain. Naismith. Phog. Home court advantage. Notoriety. Conference titles.

There’s probably more. That’s just off the top of my head things that Indiana can’t compete in.
Laughing I mean, c'mon. Really? You guys have had more shady recruits in the past year, then IU has in its entire history. Probation under two coaches; possibly a third.

Rerally? Conference titles? I mean, really? I mean, yeah, those MVIAA titles from 1907 through 1928 were some hard fought titles.Laughing And then you the big bad Big 6...then the Big 7....then The Big 8. I mean fvk, you should have a lot of conference titles.Laughing

But way to change the contest. You said fans...coaches...players. Then saw that could be challenged.

Look, theres no mistake Kansas' tradition is better. I wasn't arguing that. And you know this.

But way to go all :"Hail" on me.Laughing

2018 basketball: Final four
2018 hockey: Final four
2018 football: #5

@IUfanBorden

How about Indiana?

RollLaugh
Man, oh, man. Now it's a time frame, thing? Ok. Again---"I have to be right....I have to be right....". A simple joke gets you all torn up.

Congrats on UM football being back in the mix. It's only taken 22 years.

Laughing I mean, c'mon. Really? You guys have had more shady recruits in the past year, then IU has in its entire history. Probation under two coaches; possibly a third.

Rerally? Conference titles? I mean, really? I mean, yeah, those MVIAA titles from 1907 through 1928 were some hard fought titles.Laughing And then you the big bad Big 6...then the Big 7....then The Big 8. I mean fvk, you should have a lot of conference titles.Laughing

But way to change the contest. You said fans...coaches...players. Then saw that could be challenged.

Look, theres no mistake Kansas' tradition is better. I wasn't arguing that. And you know this.

Rather than everyone else going “hail” on you, maybe you’re going “Borden” on everyone else.

Reactions: schoonerwest
Man, oh, man. Now it's a time frame, thing? Ok. Again---"I have to be right....I have to be right....". A simple joke gets you all torn up.

Congrats on UM football being back in the mix. It's only taken 22 years.

Time frame thing? Michigan benefits more than any team in the country when you got to all time records.

I said 2018 because of how great of a year it has been for Michigan sports. Indiana not so much lol

Time frame thing? Michigan benefits more than any team in the country when you got to all time records.

I said 2018 because of how great of a year it has been for Michigan sports. Indiana not so much lol
You win...Have a good night. And don't take to hard when Urban goes in raw---------again.

Yes. People respect Kansas. Nobody respects Indiana anymore. You’re not even a top 25 program since I’ve been an adult. I’m 39 now.

Bro....Bro, bro. Or should I say, "Lil, Bro"?:D You are----A Purdue fan. Me---I'm an IU fan. I can talk shit whenever, wherever, and however, I want. It a right. It's a right b/c, well, lets see:

1. You have no titles.
2. Your last FF involved a consolation game...Laughing
3. Your womens program has more FF's....and a title.

That's just how it is. UL fans know about this. Ask them. Maybe they can teach you how to act. And........... point to your proper seat at the table.Winking
What year did you graduate from IU?

Preseason accolades "mean literally nothing" when debating a player's value a month before the season. Good argument.
That’s the whole point. All we can do is debate. Until we see the product we don’t know. So ya, bragging about preseason accolades is the ultimate Purdue mentality. Keep it goin.

That’s the whole point. All we can do is debate. Until we see the product we don’t know. So ya, bragging about preseason accolades is the ultimate Purdue mentality. Keep it goin.
Discussing an All-American on the roster does seem like a Purdue move. I'll concede that point.

Six in the past nine seasons. Not a bad stretch.
Sorry I couldn't let this blatant lie go untouched. LMAO.

2018 - 3rd teamer
2017 - 1st teamer
2016 - none
2015 - none
2014 - none
2013 - none
2012 - none
2011 - 1st teamer
2010 - none
2009 - none
2008 - none
2007 - none
2006 - none
2005 - none
2004 - none
2003 - none
2002 - none
2001 - none
2000 - none
1999 - none
1998 - none
1997 - none
1996 - none
1995 - none

then came Glenn Robison

so who were these make-believe All Americans from Purdue @CardinalBoiler ???

Last edited:
Reactions: NC_Trojan10
Sorry I couldn't let this blatant lie go untouched. LMAO.

2018 - 3rd teamer
2017 - 1st teamer
2016 - none
2015 - none
2014 - none
2013 - none
2012 - none
2011 - 1st teamer
2010 - none
2009 - none
2008 - none
2007 - none
2006 - none
2005 - none
2004 - none
2003 - none
2002 - none
2001 - none
2000 - none
1999 - none
1998 - none
1997 - none
1996 - none
1995 - none

then came Glenn Robison

so who were these make-believe All Americans from Purdue @CardinalBoiler ???
Not sure who "Robison" was. But feel free to google "Hammons," "Hummel," and "Moore."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT