ADVERTISEMENT

#4 Uconn vs #5 Kansas last 2 champs Friday game thread

IIRC, Spencer was their consolation prize after missing on Timberlake. That hurts almost as badly as Morris getting himself kicked off the team. ****er doesn’t miss.

Hurley’s a hell of a coach. Top 5 in the country for me.

Always wondered what his dad could have accomplished at the college level if he’d had any interest in it.

Reactions: KisteK
IIRC, Spencer was their consolation prize after missing on Timberlake. That hurts almost as badly as Morris getting himself kicked off the team. ****er doesn’t miss.

Hurley’s a hell of a coach. Top 5 in the country for me.

Always wondered what his dad could have accomplished at the college level if he’d had any interest in it
images-2.jpg

Just posted mostly this on the MB...

Regarding the game, I'm not to confident either. Castle will not play (I would be shocked if he did) and that's a huge loss as he's just such a key component that elevates the entire offense and defense. The last game against UNH UConn played like crap and had their worst 3 pt shooting night in two seasons. Me thinks that if UConn hit's 3's at 33% plus they will have a chance but if lower than that than I think KU wins.

KU will also have to get Clingan and Johnson out of the paint -- they are very good low-post defenders who are good-to-great shot blockers.

Either way, what an awesome game -- wish UConn and KU played more.

Cal can recruit but is a weak in game coach. Self is a serial cheat so he is disqualified.

Just posted mostly this on the MB...

Regarding the game, I'm not to confident either. Castle will not play (I would be shocked if he did) and that's a huge loss as he's just such a key component that elevates the entire offense and defense. The last game against UNH UConn played like crap and had their worst 3 pt shooting night in two seasons. Me thinks that if UConn hit's 3's at 33% plus they will have a chance but if lower than that than I think KU wins.

KU will also have to get Clingan and Johnson out of the paint -- they are very good low-post defenders who are good-to-great shot blockers.

Either way, what an awesome game -- wish UConn and KU played more.
Dickinson plays lot on the perimeter

I think UConn's a more talented and balanced team, but so was Kentucky. And probably Tennessee. If KU wins, Self and AFH will be the difference.

My wife and her best friend from back in their KU days will be in the 9th row tonight behind the KU bench. The friend is a huge whoor and single. I will provide a screen shot for the board.

Wife will be drunk tonight when she gets home.

Will have sex. Congrats to everyone she meets on the way out of Lawrence and me when she gets back to Johnson County.

My wife and her best friend from back in their KU days will be in the 9th row tonight behind the KU bench. The friend is a huge whoor and single. I will provide a screen shot for the board.

Wife will be drunk tonight when she gets home.

Will have sex. Congrats to everyone she meets on the way out of Lawrence and me when she gets back to Johnson County.
Don't forget pics of the whore!

Reactions: Cornicator
UConn can’t handle the crowd. Other than throwing in three prayer threes so far.

UConn can’t handle the crowd. Other than throwing in three prayer threes so far.

They’ll settle down eventually. KU can’t play this high energy defense all game or they’ll wear down. Plus KU will have to go to their bench. These prayers 3s to start his game may win them this game. KU has played as well as they could and only lead by 8 because of those 3s.

Newton is hot. Like really hot. If not for him, UCONN is down 20. But he’s having such a game that he’s having one of those nights where a guy can beat you all by himself. Even being fouled, it did everything but go in. You give him so much as a an inch of space he’s gonna hit it tonight.

KU should go into half up double digits. Instead they’re only up 7 because they once again closed the first half with dumb stretch of basketball. They do this every game. They lose the final 2-3 minutes of every first half by 5+ points.

Reactions: forsh_21
Newton is going to win this game all by himself hitting ridiculous shots.

Last edited:
Harris has passed up several open looks from 3. Wish he would've done that vs UK instead of torching us.

Uconn is getting a lot of offensive rebounds and hitting some tough shots.

Pretty fun ball game so far.

He’s got the only one he’s taken. Yes UCONN has given him some space, but UK gave him an island of his own without a soul to bother him.

Reactions: ThePhog08
My heart can't do this . Thank God we have buy games against IU and Mizzou coming up

• Haha
Reactions: boilerzz
Harris has passed up several open looks from 3. Wish he would've done that vs UK instead of torching us.

Uconn is getting a lot of offensive rebounds and hitting some tough shots.

Pretty fun ball game so far.

Calipari left him wide the eff open all night and dared him to shoot.

ADVERTISEMENT