ADVERTISEMENT

2024 OS OT thread.

GhostOf301

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2020
What are we doing this fine off season? I have a busy summer/fall coming up. Between hosting out of town family and travel, I won't have time to shitpost useless stuff that y'all don't care about anyways. In June, doing a bro trip to Bryson City to do white water rafting and hike some trails. In August we have a family reunion type thing in the Outer Banks. In September I have a business trip to the shithole of New Orleans. And in October, if I survive the trip to New Orleans, I have another mountain trip in a badass looking Airbnb in Newland with just the wife and daughter. All in between, on my off time you can find me belly up on Wrightsville Beach.

Any exciting plans you guys want to share?

Nothing too exciting, but some little getaways. St. George Island in a couple of weeks, Asheville in June, Charleston in July, and then heading out to catch a show at Red Rock in August.

Only things planned this summer are 2 golf trips to Indiana in the next month. First to South Bend for the weekend in 2 weeks. Buddy lives there and belongs to South Bend CC.

After that I have a big 12 person trip to French Lick a month from now.

Not a single other thing planned for the summer.

I been to many beaches all over the world and I must say I enjoy the Outer Banks more.

I'm going back the second week in September. A lot of my friends take the ferry across but I like to drive, check out the scenery. It's amazing to see how many out of state vehicles visit there and it's an older crowd mostly, the direct opposite of Myrtle Beach.

But before that trip we're having a family reunion scheduled for the last weekend in August. We all went in on a 12 bedroom Airbnb on Lake Norman and expecting over 60 people to show up, some I haven't seen in over 40 years so I'm definitely looking forward to that.

But before that trip we're having a family reunion scheduled for the last weekend in August. We all went in on a 12 bedroom Airbnb on Lake Norman and expecting over 60 people to show up, some I haven't seen in over 40 years so I'm definitely looking forward to that.

I'll wave on my way to work lol.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Spending every weekend on the houseboat, playing on the lake on the pontoon, and probably a couple of out of town golf trips. That’s about it

Reactions: GhostOf301
Lots of golf.

The wife and I are going to Huntsville for a couple of days and then Chattanooga for a couple of days. Then will do our usual week long St George Island trip in July with our daughter. Can't wait for that. I've never been to the Outer Banks. Need to go sometime. I think Holden Beach is the only NC beech I've ever been to.

Only things planned this summer are 2 golf trips to Indiana in the next month. First to South Bend for the weekend in 2 weeks. Buddy lives there and belongs to South Bend CC.

After that I have a big 12 person trip to French Lick a month from now.

Not a single other thing planned for the summer.
Love French Lick. Live about an hour or so from there.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Spring semester just ended. Final grades are all submitted! I'm teaching two online classes as well as Arkansas Governor's School for extra money this summer but I'll be doing some traveling in May and June. Biggest trip will be to St. Augustine for my bro's wedding. I'll also be in NC for a week or two visiting family and friends there. Hoping to line up a Vegas trip too but I did go in March for bro's bachelor party. Fall classes don't start back until August 21 so I have a few months to do whatever I want.

June- Gulf coast diving/fishing (I hate to fish and he hates diving, so we split it up)
July- Fl keys mini season (lobster diving) This is crazy fun!

Multiple Dollywood day trips, W/W kayaking weekend trips,

Missed Jazz fest, so we are planning to go to NOLA in October

ADVERTISEMENT