ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 NCAA Tournament Thread***

Connecticut is just so much better outside of Edey.

Half the time Edey looks like he just throws it at the rim but it usually seems to go in anyway. đŸ˜‚

This is, literally, a carbon copy of the women’s championship game.

You’ve got a dominant juggernaut team (Cocks/UConn) vs pretty much a one man gang (Iowa/Purdue) with a slightly above average supporting cast.

Down 6 with no 3’s I’ll take any day of the week. Second half boys!

Big miss there by Spencer....COuld have been 8.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Smith hit one.....UCONN has taken that away. Which I felt they would. AS I said, MP should attack the mid-range game----and Smith has to an extent. Theres a reason PU has only 3-4 attempts from three---UCONN just isn't allowing any looks.

Edey gonna have to play all 20. When he is off the floor, PU is in big trouble. Need Jones to show up. Loyer is to not strong enough for this game.

Reactions: Sparty_57
So you've won ~18 out of 20? Betting the money line on heavy favorites doesn't count. ;)

Something like 17 of 20. I think there are plenty of gimmes in the NFL, especially early. Like when Denver was only a 6 pt dog at Miami early last season and lost by 50. I was kicking myself for not betting the house on it.

I'd be a tad concerned about UCONN heating up as well....3-10 I think from three. Shot 37% on the year.

Great half though. Need on of Loyer or Jones to step up. Better chance with Jones.

Something like 17 of 20. I think there are plenty of gimmes in the NFL, especially early. Like when Denver was only a 6 pt dog at Miami early last season and lost by 50. I was kicking myself for not betting the house on it.
Early season is always feast or famine until oddsmakers get a better idea of what's going on. They were late to figure out how bad Louisville basketball actually was and I appreciate them for that. đŸ˜‚

I'd be a tad concerned about UCONN heating up as well....3-10 I think from three. Shot 37% on the year.

Great half though. Need on of Loyer or Jones to step up. Better chance with Jones.
3 of 9, doesn't seem like they've shot 9 threes with how many midrange shots they've taken and hit

Reactions: IUfanBorden
3 of 9, doesn't seem like they've shot 9 threes with how many midrange shots they've taken and hit
Have missed some very good looks as well.

29-12 back court scoring difference. That cant continue---Jones gonna hve to get things going. Maybe PU picks up the tempo?

I really like Hurley when interviewed but he’s such a bitch on the sideline. Whines more than Izzo.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne

29-12 back court scoring difference. That cant continue---Jones gonna hve to get things going. Maybe PU picks up the tempo?
If we up the tempo, I hope it’s not Loyer in transition. He’s having a rough game.

Gotta do something to get some open threes and shit down their midrange floaters, their guards are automatic shooting that

ADVERTISEMENT