ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 NCAA Tournament Thread***

Almost feel like this is UConn's tournament, and everybody else is just playing in it...
They have to have a bad game and their opponent needs to be lights out. Probably won't happen though.

Connecticut being the best March program of modern basketball history is hilarious.

Considering the tweet was since 2016, purdue and Arizona share that with Tennessee
Well, I guess we could say all but one of those teams reached the 2nd weekend this year....or the 1st weekend this year.

Reactions: jhmossy
Can’t see Bama guarding the Tar Heels down low. Tar Heels by 8 but it’s not that close.

He likes Draymond Greene, or at least the way he plays defense.

If Sam Kinison and Gilbert Gottfried had a baby, this dude would be it.

He did a good job on his rant about UK though, our defense was ass all year and in the Oakland game, it was just awful.

KU’s defense in that game was the worst I’ve seen in maybe the entire Self era. Some of that screaming was justified. I don’t know what the hell they were doing.

Of course, he ignores that Self’s teams are usually elite defensively. Izzo’s and Calipari’s too, for that matter.

5b6b77909f1f238ecf5b9f2a64cde03e4e26320a7a4051f4e9ddfba206c3c33b.jpg

Sorry, dont usually post in the thread during games…

That game stressed me out being up by double digits and then letting the tie the game up.

I’m not gonna go off the deep end and say this is the start of a dynasty, but I FINALLY see progress year over year in this team and I’m hoping it’ll continue.

Clemson beat both these teams this year, but I don’t think they can do it again. Hoping Saturday proves me wrong.

KU’s defense in that game was the worst I’ve seen in maybe the entire Self era. Some of that screaming was justified. I don’t know what the hell they were doing.

Of course, he ignores that Self’s teams are usually elite defensively. Izzo’s and Calipari’s too, for that matter.
It’s just weird, our guys looked like they were shell shocked on offense, but in game #35, the defensive mistakes are what we saw all year long.

Awful pnr defense, no communication on switches, allowing shooters to cut through the entire defense without getting jammed and positioning on players going around screens was a problem all year and that’s coaching. That guy had an easy time disecting our mistakes.

Cal had to hire an offensive coordinator, looks like he needs a defensive coordinator now too. What is UK paying him 9 million a year for?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
It’s just weird, our guys looked like they were shell shocked on offense, but in game #35, the defensive mistakes are what we saw all year long.

Awful pnr defense, no communication on switches, allowing shooters to cut through the entire defense without getting jammed and positioning on players going around screens was a problem all year and that’s coaching. That guy had an easy time disecting our mistakes.

Cal had to hire an offensive coordinator, looks like he needs a defensive coordinator now too. What is UK paying him 9 million a year for?
To avoid paying him $30 million and paying another coach $5 million.

I apologize for my absence. I was arranging the food and adult beverages for the Great Eight Lounge.

5b6b77909f1f238ecf5b9f2a64cde03e4e26320a7a4051f4e9ddfba206c3c33b.jpg

Sorry, dont usually post in the thread during games…

That game stressed me out being up by double digits and then letting the tie the game up.

I’m not gonna go off the deep end and say this is the start of a dynasty, but I FINALLY see progress year over year in this team and I’m hoping it’ll continue.

Clemson beat both these teams this year, but I don’t think they can do it again. Hoping Saturday proves me wrong.

Clemson was looking good, but I was getting a little concerned when that 9 pt lead went to 5.

Reactions: 12Ghost12
Just getting home---had a baseball tournament.

I see UCON is doing UCONN things---Wow. I figured they'd win---but by 30?

Clemson over Zona---DA ****.

ISU should fel fortunate---This should be a 15-20 point game.

UNC/Bama----Fast. Wow. Feel the difference will be UNC's interior play---But then again, Bama could go nutso from three.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT