ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 NCAA Tournament Thread***

Yep. And Illinois fans gotta be wondering what coulda been if their star hadn't been accused of rape. Oh, wait, he just led them to a tourney win. Ha. Silly me.
Yeah that is wild in 2024. But then again I don't know the details of the case.

BTW, I meant to say Texas is "uber talented". Uber may be an exaggeration, but Texas has always had basketball talent. They just haven't always had the right guy at the top. Then they got him with Beard, then he choked a lady.

And us Tech fans are wondering what could have been if our coach hadn't been a head case and we weren't watching 2 All-Americans playing for different teams. Not to mention the other 6 or 7 guys who have been starting for someone else all over the country.

week GIF
Hey, it could have been much worse. You could have had KU's shit show of football head coaches from 2010 - 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: Necessary Roughness
Zag Coach Few sobbing about the closing moments of the Oakland/Ky game being shown in the video boards during his game with McNeese. The fans needs to stay with the game at hand he says.

Here is a thought Mark...have a team that your own fans want to watch more than the game far far away.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Kansas*. That’s how I will write their name from now until eternity.

Sucks for the timing of the blown call but let’s not act like refs don’t **** up all the time and don’t call clean blocks fouls all the time. Happens earlier in the game as well (also in KU’s favor). Will happen 10+ times today.

And us Tech fans are wondering what could have been if our coach hadn't been a head case and we weren't watching 2 All-Americans playing for different teams. Not to mention the other 6 or 7 guys who have been starting for someone else all over the country.

This team would be a legit national title contender:

Starters:
Kevin McCullar, Kansas
Terrence Shannon, Illinois
Chibuzo Agbo, Boise State
Jaylon Tyson, California
Vladislov Goldin, FAU

2nd Team:
Nimari Burnett, Michigan
Mylik Wilson, Houston
Micah Peavy, TCU
Daniel Batcho, Louisiana Tech
Fardaws Aimaq, California

Rest:
Eliah Fisher, Depaul
KJ Allen, Portland State

This team would be a legit national title contender:

Starters:
Kevin McCullar, Kansas
Terrence Shannon, Illinois
Chibuzo Agbo, Boise State
Jaylon Tyson, California
Vladislov Goldin, FAU

2nd Team:
Nimari Burnett, Michigan
Mylik Wilson, Houston
Micah Peavy, TCU
Daniel Batcho, Louisiana Tech
Fardaws Aimaq, California

Rest:
Eliah Fisher, Depaul
KJ Allen, Portland State
Sad Matthew Mcconaughey GIF by Legendary Entertainment

Reactions: TKBray
FAU casually walking the ball up court, in a tied game, with less than 10 seconds in regulation. Smh.

Down 2 starters and still took down a very good FAU team. Sure didn’t see Northwestern cry in their beer and fold like Kansas* tried to do last night.

Reactions: hawkit3113
If Marquette loses then one of Oakland U/NC State/Florida/New Mexico/WKu will be in the E8 lol

Down 2 starters and still took down a very good FAU team. Sure didn’t see Northwestern cry in their beer and fold like Kansas* tried to do last night.

They did cry after Iowa took them to the woodshed either. Props to them.

Auburn getting lucky. Yale might still win this one, but Yale has had many good looks for three and are missing most of them. They could easily be up several points.

Auburn better score some points before the tourney magic does its work and some of these threes go in.

How many players don't know that refs can't review who the ball went off until the last 2 minutes of the game? I think I've seen 5-6 different players these past 24 hours request a video review when it clearly wasn't reviewable.

Reactions: Deepelm
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT