ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 NCAA Tournament Thread***

All the talk has been on Purdue facing the pressure of not losing in the early rounds. But, Arizona is absolutely in the same boat. Losing as a 2 seed in back-to-back years would be wild.
I have them going out next round to Nevada. And then for some reason I have Nevada going all the way to the elite 8. That region is so bad I think the winner should go to the NIT final four instead.

Absolutely. I won't pretend to have watched all of MSU's games, but that was easily the best performance I've seen from this season. And that follows a pretty strong following against Purdue, as well. Saturday against UNC should be a dandy of a matchup.
crazy prediction: The winner of MSU/UNC wins the region and has a much easier time of it than in the game vs each other.

I have them going out next round to Nevada. And then for some reason I have Nevada going all the way to the elite 8. That region is so bad I think the winner should go to the NIT final four instead.

crazy prediction: The winner of MSU/UNC wins the region and has a much easier time of it than in the game vs each other.

Not sure MSU is consistent enough to beat 4 quality opponents in a row. But, maybe? They've certainly been playing better as of late.

I do agree, though, with the sentiment that West looks a bit soft. Bama hasn't been playing great lately. Zona has struggled to make deep runs. There's plenty of offensive firepower in this region between the top 4 seeds, but not a lot of complete teams.

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Absolutely. I won't pretend to have watched all of MSU's games, but that was easily the best performance I've seen from this season. And that follows a pretty strong following against Purdue, as well. Saturday against UNC should be a dandy of a matchup.

People saying that Mich St shouldn't have been in the field are boneheads. It's an older version of the same team that went to the Sweet 16 last year.

B1G 1-0
SEC 0-1
B12 0-1

Just like we said it would happen

There's plenty of offensive firepower in this region between the top 4 seeds, but not a lot of complete teams.

And having a great offense and average defense, like an Alabama or Baylor, doesn't typically give you the edge like it does in the regular season. Fewer possessions and games are mostly played in the half court. Duke had 0 transition points in the 2019 Regional Final against Michigan State. That's the biggest reason why we lost.

A team like Saint Mary's could frustrate the hell out of Alabama. Slow tempo, bruising rebounders, and very defensive-minded. Bama would have a better shot at taking down UNC than SMC, I'm just not overly confident Bama will make it to the 2nd weekend.

And having a great offense and average defense, like an Alabama or Baylor, doesn't typically give you the edge like it does in the regular season. Fewer possessions and games are mostly played in the half court. Duke had 0 transition points in the 2019 Regional Final against Michigan State. That's the biggest reason why we lost.

A team like Saint Mary's could frustrate the hell out of Alabama. Slow tempo, bruising rebounders, and very defensive-minded. Bama would have a better shot at taking down UNC than SMC, I'm just not overly confident Bama will make it to the 2nd weekend.

My wife has Alabama winning it all. But, that's why I married her, she's dumb as a box of rocks and has low self esteem. Perfect combo.

Ugh! Three matchups right now where there's clearly an inferior team. Come on! We need some close games.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Full attention is now being directed towards Illinois/Morehead State... crazy to think Johni Broome could have been on this Morehead State team.

The start of this Illinois-Morehead State game is fantastic! Yes!

Riley Minix loves shooting off the glass. Watch out for him. He's dangerous.

The Terrence Shannon saga teaches us that it doesn't pay to dismiss accused rapists from the team.

Dainja is fairly agile for a big dude. Illinois is getting a little bit of separation now. I got the Illini going to the Elite 8 in my one and only bracket.

Celebration Ducks GIF by EASPORTSNHL

Welp, this is embarrassing. You can't come to the dance unprepared or you get bitch made fast. Hope something changes quick, otherwise we dont belong on the court with Oregon.

You're 13 1/2 minutes from telling South Carolina fans to suck your cock.

I know you haven't been around much, but trust me, it's a must.

You actually have to start a seperate thread to do it correctly.

I guess it's fitting thst your logo is a big "O".

You're 13 1/2 minutes from telling South Carolina fans to suck your cock.

I know you haven't been around much, but trust me, it's a must.

You actually have to start a seperate thread to do it correctly.

I guess it's fitting thst your logo is a big "O".
No need for Duckboy to go through the trouble, you could just suck my cock to save time.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I still don't think this is over. Oregon has little depth and South Carolina has a huge advantage there. I think they're going to have more gas in the tank at the end of the game.

I still don't think this is over. Oregon has little depth and South Carolina has a huge advantage there. I think they're going to have more gas in the tank at the end of the game.
No, no don't hedge now. Like you said, as an 11 y'all were the fav and the Quack gif. I don't want it any other way.

• Haha
Reactions: duckboy33
ADVERTISEMENT