ADVERTISEMENT

2022 NBA Playoff Thread.

We've got a live one.

FSmOXvfX0AYRVBd

Man, I was really pulling for the Suns but they are choking something fierce. Booker and Ayton are killing them and they just seem like the moment is too big for them.

I was telling my freind the other day, that luka better be glad i wasnt his coach or id cuss him every time he passed that didnt result in an assist. He makes suchhhhhh ridiculous shots jfc no sense in passing, pull it.

Man i got no one left with grizz out now too. I guess go luka go. Dont mind celtics either i guess. That heat/celtics gonna be bananas imo. Both might be.

Luka only player ever to smile every time he scores a bucket.

Last edited:
I rarely watch shows like Get Up and First Take but Pat Bev was on there today and he was great. Roasting people left and right.

Reactions: UL_1986
I rarely watch shows like Get Up and First Take but Pat Bev was on there today and he was great. Roasting people left and right.
pride of Marshall High School, same school my dad went to. I think he was just about the last white person who did.

Reactions: jhmossy
Chris Paul should sue the NBA for blocking his trade to the Lakers.

After all the people they allowed to stack teams.

He would have a ring already.

Chris Paul should sue the NBA for blocking his trade to the Lakers.

After all the people they allowed to stack teams.

He would have a ring already.
He would have found a way to lose that too.

Chris Paul played on some stacked teams at Wake Forest and he won the same number of ACC tourney games as you have.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrs.Jeans15
“I stay out all night when I know I’m guarding Chris Paul tomorrow. I’m in bed by 8 when I know I have Steph Curry the next day” ~ Pat Beverly

He should be a regular on those morning ESPN talk shows. Some of his takes are going to be bad - but at least they'll still be hilarious.

“I stay out all night when I know I’m guarding Chris Paul tomorrow. I’m in bed by 8 when I know I have Steph Curry the next day” ~ Pat Beverly

He should be a regular on those morning ESPN talk shows. Some of his takes are going to be bad - but at least they'll still be hilarious.
pride of Marshall High School. I'm pretty sure my dad is the last white person and Jew to attend Marshall and he only made it 2 years before his family moved away from the West side. He still cheers for Marshall though. Lots of great players came through there including Hoop Dreams start Arthur Agee. We always root for Marshall players which is very yhard to do with Beverly.

Reactions: dukedevilz
pride of Marshall High School. I'm pretty sure my dad is the last white person and Jew to attend Marshall and he only made it 2 years before his family moved away from the West side. He still cheers for Marshall though. Lots of great players came through there including Hoop Dreams start Arthur Agee. We always root for Marshall players which is very yhard to do with Beverly.

Hoop Dreams was such a fantastic documentary. It just seemed so incredibly raw and authentic. Something about that time period just gives you a little bit of nostalgia, too.

Was kind of funny how Agee got cut from St. Joseph's - and by his senior year he seemed to be on par with Gates.

Hoop Dreams was such a fantastic documentary. It just seemed so incredibly raw and authentic. Something about that time period just gives you a little bit of nostalgia, too.

Was kind of funny how Agee got cut from St. Joseph's - and by his senior year he seemed to be on par with Gates.
yea Gates ended up being a total flop. Guy was highly regarded midway through high school, but never amounted to much. Just read that his brother was murdered the day before 9/11, caught in a love triangle.

• Wow
Reactions: dukedevilz

One of my teammates in college made money off that. He was in the junior college portion of that.

Sheesh. The Warriors just hunted Oncic all night. Wiggins, Steph, Dray, Poole. Even Moody once. If Luka got isolated on them they immediately attacked and would either score or get into the paint and dish for an easy bucket after another defender had to help.

ADVERTISEMENT