ADVERTISEMENT

2022 NBA Playoff Thread.

I love Luka as a player but man is he annoying sometimes. Complains about literally everything on the court.

Agreed. He’s becoming less likable each passing season. Which is a shame with how good he is.

He’s still really young so perhaps there is a chance he listens to others and grows out of some of it. But man it’s bad.

Agreed. He’s becoming less likable each passing season. Which is a shame with how good he is.

He’s still really young so perhaps there is a chance he listens to others and grows out of some of it. But man it’s bad.
I actually think if anything it will get worse. He will get more entitled as he gets better and other stars start retiring. At some point. LD will be the best player in the NBA.

I love Luka as a player but man is he annoying sometimes. Complains about literally everything on the court.

Yea he complains so much he makes my guy Trae look like an angel and he complains as well.

Reactions: GE Nole
It's not just them though, basically every whistle brings out a little bitch in everyone.

These guys need to sack up.

Memphis is tanked without Morant.

Was a good series until the shenanigans and before Morant got the knee bruise.

This wouldn’t be a series if Middleton was healthy. They’d have a great chance at repeating too.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT