ADVERTISEMENT

2021 NBA playoffs discussion thread

I'm not a LeBron fan boy at all. But your first post was wrong you were told that then you started moving the goalposts like always. Stick to saying thanks dems in your little echo chamber. Leave actual basketball talk to the adults.

Good lord chill

The Nets big 3 with injury issues? Shocking, I tell you, shocking. By the time Harden comes back, Durant will miss a game or two.

Looks like I chose the wrong piece of glass for the Nets. Haha, this is just too predictable. None of them are anywhere near durable.

He’s thin skinned, but my point still stands. I think KD is a top 5 player fwiw.

He’s not a true number 1. He couldn’t lead OKC past Steph’s Warriors even when they had a 3-1 lead.

Look at him today when he had to be the man. Bucks stomped them. Sure he’s got a great crossover pull up J, but he doesn’t raise the level of his team to championship status.

Suns are looking really strong right now. Sixers need to assert dominance tonight, leave no doubt and send the message that it’s over. Nets injuries are going to loom large. Do they rush Harden back? It’s clear that with KD and role players that they can’t beat the Bucks 2 of 3.

Reactions: GE Nole
Looks like I chose the wrong piece of glass for the Nets. Haha, this is just too predictable. None of them are anywhere near durable.

He’s not a true number 1. He couldn’t lead OKC past Steph’s Warriors even when they had a 3-1 lead.

Look at him today when he had to be the man. Bucks stomped them. Sure he’s got a great crossover pull up J, but he doesn’t raise the level of his team to championship status.
Oh I agree for sure. He doesn’t control tempo. Lebron does, and that’s why he’s the best player in the league still.

Thats pretty enlightening on durant. Ive never much considered it, but its true.

Might be the most talented player in the world, but yall are right. Alrhough ill never hold anything against him about OKC, im not sure anyone can win with Russ, and i dont dislike russ, he just cant shoot wel enough to constantly have the ball in his hands taking shots.

Reactions: GE Nole
Was in Philly all weekend so missed all the games. Was able to keep an eye on the game friday night because we had a reunion in a private room with several big tvs on with the game. Gonna go home today after work and suffer through the Friday game since I didn't really get to watch any of it besides a few possessions.

Hoping we pull the miracle and tie this up tonight. Losing Hunter gave us no shot, but even with him our chances were very slim.

No big deal though, we've been playing with house money this whole series. The grade for the season since Nate took over is an A+ no matter what happens the rest of this series.

It's good that they look at rule changes in general. I'd like to see the 3 pt line moved back somehow. That would completely change the game though.

I also like George Carlin's idea of putting landmines out there. Or was that football?

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Looks like Harden is out game 5 so Nets really need Irving.
I’m no doctor but that ankle rolled at nearly 90 degrees. Ankles aren’t supposed to go that way. I doubt Irving plays and if he does, he’s going to have little to no explosion and that’s the elite aspect of his game. If he plays he’s pretty much going to be a less accurate Joe Harris.

I’m no doctor but that ankle rolled at nearly 90 degrees. Ankles aren’t supposed to go that way. I doubt Irving plays and if he does, he’s going to have little to no explosion and that’s the elite aspect of his game. If he plays he’s pretty much going to be a less accurate Joe Harris.

There’s no way Kyrie is gonna play in game 5.

Reactions: iliketrafficlights
Also…KD Joe Harris Jarrett Allen and Caris LaVert would actually have a punchers chance at home vs the Bucks. Now? Not so much.

Like I said earlier. Don’t get the Hawks hype.
Sorry not sorry. Philly in 6. Like I said.

Bouta swallow my words if sixers blow this game. I still think they win in 6.

ADVERTISEMENT