ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Louisville vs Pitt

All the tardinal fans and their uk butt buddy can't stop crying. RollLaugh
tenor.gif

You should be taping the movies on the Hallmark channel instead of posting here, give ya something to watch during bowl season and March Madness.
He’s too busy begging his mom for a new g string for Christmas. :p

His anal beads are on layaway currently, once that cc is cleared his mom will carry on with the pink G String. Laughing

Reactions: rockycard
The insults this guy^^^ comes up with are downright pathetic. Sad part is this tard actually thinks he's being clever. Laughing

You couldn't "shit on me" if you tried bub. You're a tard just like 86.
Laughing I guess I am. Thanks guy.

...and I don't need to shit on you. You do it yourself. I bet you can't name your best quality. Just one, one single thing you add to this board? No matter if it's insignificant. Just one small thing.

Reactions: UL_1986
This is not fair, b/c I actually know who your are by talking to other ppl here on the phone. I'm not going to get personal. Insult me all you want though.You're not good at it anyway.
Lmao you have no idea. None of you tards are technologically saavy enough to figure it out. Your butt buddy 1986 thinks im some orange haired kid Laughing

Lmao you have no idea. None of you tards are technologically saavy enough to figure it out. Your butt buddy 1986 thinks im some orange haired kid Laughing
I've never talked to '86 on the phone, only here. I have talked to a few others though. Apparently you're a dick in real life too.

ADVERTISEMENT