ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Louisville vs Pitt

...because all you U6 clowns do is bark about the conference. When you have the most wins....EVER.... conference affiliation means nothing.

Since the 'mighty' U6 is 16-36 against this member of the SEC, I figured you'd get it, but again, I gave you too much credit.
Y’all lost to Evansville and play in a terrible conference. ‘Nuff said. tOSU is gonna sodomize you cayuts and we dp that ass once all is said and done. Y’all just aren’t very good this year, can’t shoot...no elite post play.

Y’all lost to Evansville and play in a terrible conference. ‘Nuff said. tOSU is gonna sodomize you cayuts and we dp that ass once all is said and done. Y’all just aren’t very good this year, can’t shoot...no elite post play.

....ooops....in advance.

We can shoot, your guys can’t. Lol.. your team doesn’t scare anyone. You barely beat a Michigan state team that got butt****ed by Duke and lost to V tech, and you lost to Evansville at home. Trust me, no one is scared of a team made up of freshman that can’t hit the broad side of a barn.

Oooops....3/17 on threes last night.

Hagans- Sophomore
Richards- Junior
Montgomery- Sophomore
Sestina- Senior
Quickley- Sophomore

....my god, sometimes I think you actually like being wrong all the time.

Different team. New year.

Cayuts look mediocre, and we’re the #1 team in the nation with a double digit win over a top 5 team. Cayuts lost to a sub 200 team at home. No ones scared of the pussy cats this year.

....not anymore....

....with a loss to a 5-3 team, without their leading scorer.

Oooops....3/17 on threes last night.

Hagans- Sophomore
Richards- Junior
Montgomery- Sophomore
Sestina- Senior
Quickley- Sophomore

....my god, sometimes I think you actually like being wrong all the time.

Ok, so remember to spare us the youth excuse this year if things don’t work out as hoped.

Reactions: UL_1986
Sutton, Nwora, Williamson, Perry, Enoch, Williams, and Mcmahon all can light you up. There’s only two UK players that can shoot the ball in Quickly and Maxey, yet they’re inconsistent.

....your point guards suck. Hagans is laughing at them...McMahon couldn't guard a fence post. Enoch and Williams are just fouls waiting to happen.

CATS by 8+.

You've also played two teams with a pulse, and Enoch is averaging 10 ppg and Williams 7ppg. Don't know that I'd crown them yet either.
No one is crowning anyone. I just think our front court is better. When you have a guy like Nwora who can score at will, it takes away from the averages of the post players. A lot of what Williams and Enoch do is not on the stat sheet.

No one is crowning anyone. I just think our front court is better. When you have a guy like Nwora who can score at will, it takes away from the averages of the post players. A lot of what Williams and Enoch do is not on the stat sheet.

...a player like Nwora, who shoots too much and when he's off or defended well, your offense suffers as a whole?

I don't know if that is entirely accurate either. He struggled against length last night. If allowed to catch and shoot he is great.

....your point guards suck. Hagans is laughing at them...McMahon couldn't guard a fence post. Enoch and Williams are just fouls waiting to happen.

CATS by 8+.
I’ll catch ya after the Ohio State game. Love how you’re pumping your chest after the worst game we played all year. Laughable. You all still lost to Evansville. That’ll never change. Cards win in the barn.

I don't know if that is entirely accurate either. He struggled against length last night. If allowed to catch and shoot he is great.
Had a bad shooting night. Happens. He’s played against pros.

.....says the originator of 'KYS' references....
You literally just told someone to drink bleach. I’m the originator of kys? When? By all means show me. My lord you’re obsessed with me.

Had a bad shooting night. Happens. He’s played against pros.

Wasn't that he had a bad shooting night for me; you're right, it does happen. It was shot selection. Reminded me of Cole Anthony in that if he goes 3 possessions without a shot, he is gonna take one regardless. His shot selection was terrible.

Wasn't that he had a bad shooting night for me; you're right, it does happen. It was shot selection. Reminded me of Cole Anthony in that if he goes 3 possessions without a shot, he is gonna take one regardless. His shot selection was terrible.
Not disagreeing. He played awful.

Reactions: RipThru
I’ll catch ya after the Ohio State game. Love how you’re pumping your chest after the worst game we played all year. Laughable. You all still lost to Evansville. That’ll never change. Cards win in the barn.

....not real confident you'll come around if UK wins that one.

....no, but is certainly pauses long enough for you to talk shit about your rival.
You literally just stated that yesterday was great for you because we lost. That speaks volumes to me about your fandom. U of L is constantly on your mind. Ukay doesn’t really matter to me, you can look at my post history. I rarely post in threads concerning UK nor start them. I merely like rustling you because you initiate the shade every single time. Look through your post history and count how many threads you’ve said “u6” in... the only posters that say that ******ed word are raftard cayut fans. Thanks for playing JC, it’s always a treat owning you.

You literally just stated that yesterday was great for you because we lost. That speaks volumes to me about your fandom. U of L is constantly on your mind. Ukay doesn’t really matter to me, you can look at my post history. I rarely post in threads concerning UK nor start them. I merely like rustling you because you initiate the shade every single time. Look through your post history and count how many threads you’ve said “u6” in... the only posters that say that ******ed word are raftard cayut fans. Thanks for playing JC, it’s always a treat owning you.

....that's a two-way street, '86. Sweet Jesus....if UK "doesn't really matter to you", you have the strangest way of showing it. You show up in every UK-related thread.

U6 was given to your program for what they did that led to the loss of a banner. It's not something I made up.

A wild imagination is cool, I guess.... if you're a child. You might own a car, a house, a baseball card collection.... but you've never and will never own me...especially when I have facts on my side while all you have is speculation/opinion.

36-16
17-15
8-2.

In all fairness you can't spell UK...

Reactions: JC for 3
Actuality, Texas Tech had very little length. They're a very small team.
I think they said their tallest guy was 6'6". Maybe they were just talking about who was on the court at that time, but TT didn’t appear to have much in the length department.
I just think TT played hard and knew where to be to take UL out of their stuff.

Reactions: RipThru
....that's a two-way street, '86. Sweet Jesus....if UK "doesn't really matter to you", you have the strangest way of showing it. You show up in every UK-related thread.

U6 was given to your program for what they did that led to the loss of a banner. It's not something I made up.

A wild imagination is cool, I guess.... if you're a child. You might own a car, a house, a baseball card collection.... but you've never and will never own me...especially when I have facts on my side while all you have is speculation/opinion.

36-16
17-15
8-2.
You realize this a thread about Louisville lolololol. You’re smarter than this right? Literally no one calls U of L “u6” aside from the mouth breathers that post on Raftards (not calling you a mouth breather, but if the shoe fits)

...don't care where it is. Where those like you are found spewing bullshit, I'll be there to shoot it down.
So...basically you proved my point lol. U of L really does live rent free in your mind.

Exactly. Hell I love when UK loses against anyone in anything, they are our rival.

Doesn’t meant I don’t enjoy/love when Louisville wins in any sport against any team.

Gun to my head if I had to choose either both win or both lose, I want my team to win more than I want my rival to lose. And I’m pretty sure that’s not uncommon regardless of sport or rivalry we are talking about.

Exactly. Hell I love when UK loses against anyone in anything, they are our rival.

Doesn’t meant I don’t enjoy/love when Louisville wins in any sport against any team.

Gun to my head if I had to choose either both win or both lose, I want my team to win more than I want my rival to lose. And I’m pretty sure that’s not uncommon regardless of sport or rivalry we are talking about.

....again, a very logical take.

ADVERTISEMENT