ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Louisville vs Pitt

When you shoot inside the arc and at the line like UK does, and defend like UK does, 3's aren't all that important. UK is going to take maybe 10-12 of those a game on average.
And make 2 of them lol.

Also, ukay has their slow mid major big out, so it’s left up to stone hands Richards and Montgomery to defend our front court. Enoch>Richards
Williams>Montgomery

We can shoot, your guys can’t. Lol.. your team doesn’t scare anyone. You barely beat a Michigan state team that got butt****ed by Duke and lost to V tech, and you lost to Evansville at home. Trust me, no one is scared of a team made up of freshman that can’t hit the broad side of a barn.

Louisville is clearly on a different level than Kentucky right now. Only this superhomer would argue that.

Reactions: UL_1986
Also, ukay has their slow mid major big out, so it’s left up to stone hands Richards and Montgomery to defend our front court. Enoch>Richards
Williams>Montgomery

Sestina back in a couple weeks and you clearly haven't been watching EJ and Richards.

Enoch and Williams.... nothing scary there. Put the Defense on Nwora and you guys are in trouble.

Sestina back in a couple weeks and you clearly haven't been watching EJ and Richards.

Enoch and Williams.... nothing scary there. Put the Defense on Nwora and you guys are in trouble.
Lol Richards and Montgomery been dominating against a bunch of D2 caliber schools. They’re just not very good. Enoch and Williams are better.

Louisville is clearly on a different level than Kentucky right now. Only this superhomer would argue that.
It’s tough for him to admit that Kentucky just isn’t that good this year. Imagine thinking Nick Richards or Nate Sestina are elite. Laughing

Sutton, Nwora, Williamson, Perry, Enoch, Williams, and Mcmahon all can light you up. There’s only two UK players that can shoot the ball in Quickly and Maxey, yet they’re inconsistent.

Sutton, Nwora, Williamson, Perry, Enoch, Williams, and Mcmahon all can light you up. There’s only two UK players that can shoot the ball in Quickly and Maxey, yet they’re inconsistent.

...again....the defenses that U6 has played against.... WEAK.

WKU would take Evansville to the woodshed, along with all the cupcakes you’ve played so far. Only team Kentucky beat with a pulse is Michigan State and they’re supremely overrated with 3 losses and almost a loss to Seton Hall, and were missing one of their best players lol. Kentucky’s just not very good.

Cards will beat the Cayuts in the Barn on the 28th. Ukay cant shoot or rebound.

Different team. New year.

Cayuts look mediocre, and we’re the #1 team in the nation with a double digit win over a top 5 team. Cayuts lost to a sub 200 team at home. No ones scared of the pussy cats this year.

Different team. New year.

Cayuts look mediocre, and we’re the #1 team in the nation with a double digit win over a top 5 team. Cayuts lost to a sub 200 team at home. No ones scared of the pussy cats this year.

....keep thinking that. I love how you try to sell this bunk each year and then have to backpedal when U6 takes another L. You'd think that 2-10 record since Cal's been at UK would deflate the annual bravado from you. I guess you're just one of those that has to learn the hard way.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
....keep thinking that. I love how you try to sell this bunk each year and then have to backpedal when U6 takes another L. You'd think that 2-10 record since Cal's been at UK would deflate the annual bravado from you. I guess you're just one of those that has to learn the hard way.
Your team has no identity, no leader, and can’t shoot. Nuff said.

giphy.gif

Uuhkay goes down in the barn.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Get a room you two.

10-2 has taught me to bite my toungue. Uk has had the more talented team every year but once maybe twice. It’s gonna be tough to win in Rupp, and idgaf about Evansville. UK players will be up for a rivalry game against Louisville, and I’d imagine play very well. When a team like Evansville or sfa comes to town some younger players might think they are gonna win just bc of the names on the front of their jerseys, but both Evansville and sfa taught UK and Duke that you have to come to play every single night.

As far as the front courts. Louisville rarely if ever plays Enoch and Williams at the same time. And also EJ has been playing pretty well since he returned from his injury so I wouldn’t exactly call him a scrub. I don’t know what the odds are sestina plays or not, but any possible backup for him is gonna be a 5 star burger boy, so while uk has a relatively thin roster, they don’t exactly lack quality depth. Richards is what he is, looks phenomenal sometimes, looks lost other times. He is a great rim protector though, I will give him that.

My biggest concern is how Perry and Kimble play, and if they can handle Hagans constant pressure D. PG has been the one inconsistent/weak spot Louisville has displayed this season, so hopefully they are up to the task. My second biggest concern is that someone like Johnny juzang or maxey goes unconscious from deep like maxey did against Sparty. I’m also very interested to see who cal puts on Nwora. We all saw pj make Nwora look like a rag doll last year, but I’m not sure if UK has a long and quick 3/4 that is a defensive stopper, but I haven’t watched them play much this year. And the times I did, all the UK freshman have nearly the same haircut so I really couldn’t tell them apart to make an informed opinion.

I expect nothing less than a dog-fight in a hostile environment and I wouldn’t be surprised to see either team win. WHich is refreshing bc most years this decade I pencilled in a loss before the ball ever tipped, bc we didn’t have the talent to match UK (which few teams have this decade). I was honestly surprised we beat UK with Mitchell and company when UK had fox and monk.

Last edited:
Reactions: wildcatwelder
Get a room you two.

10-2 has taught me to bite my toungue. Uk has had the more talented team every year but once maybe twice. It’s gonna be tough to win in Rupp, and idgaf about Evansville. UK players will be up for a rivalry game against Louisville, and I’d imagine play very well. When a team like Evansville or sfa comes to town some younger players might think they are gonna win just bc of the names on the front of their jerseys, but both Evansville and sfa taught UK and Duke that you have to come to play every single night.

As far as the front courts. Louisville rarely if ever plays Enoch and Williams at the same time. And also EJ has been playing pretty well since he returned from his injury so I wouldn’t exactly call him a scrub. I don’t know what the odds are sestina plays or not, but any possible backup for him is gonna be a 5 star burger boy, so while uk has a relatively thin roster, they don’t exactly lack quality depth. Richards is what he is, looks phenomenal sometimes, looks lost other times. He is a great rim protector though, I will give him that.

I expect nothing less than a dog-fight in a hostile environment and I wouldn’t be surprised to see either team win.
EJ and Nick look good against D2 caliber teams

Get a room you two.

My biggest concern is how Perry and Kimble play, and if they can handle Hagans constant pressure D. PG has been the one inconsistent/weak spot Louisville has displayed this season, so hopefully they are up to the task. My second biggest concern is that someone like Johnny juzang or maxey goes unconscious from deep like maxey did against Sparty. I’m also very interested to see who cal puts on Nwora. We all saw pj make Nwora look like a rag doll last year, but I’m not sure if UK has a long and quick 3/4 that is a defensive stopper, but I haven’t watched them play much this year. And the times I did, all the UK freshman have nearly the same haircut so I really couldn’t tell them apart to make an informed opinion.

I expect nothing less than a dog-fight in a hostile environment and I wouldn’t be surprised to see either team win. WHich is refreshing bc most years this decade I pencilled in a loss before the ball ever tipped, bc we didn’t have the talent to match UK (which few teams have this decade). I was honestly surprised we beat UK with Mitchell and company when UK had fox and monk.

Logical look at the game on the 28th. 86'.... take note.

.....and outside of Michigan, U6 hasn't played much comp either.
Ukay has a worse schedule, not even comparable. You guys play the two big dogs in Ohio State and U of L, then the rest of your schedule is trash being that the SEC is ****ing atrocious this year.

.....MOST WINS ALL TIME. Conference affiliation don't mean shit.
It does when you’re looking at your overall sos. Which the sec is incredibly weak this year. Wtf does most wins of all time have to do with this season? Sheesh, stay on topic my guy. You’re slipping lately, put the bottle down.

UKay fans always crying about seeding come March, wonder why? Lol..

It does when you’re looking at your overall sos. Which the sec is incredibly weak this year. Wtf does most wins of all time have to do with this season? Sheesh, stay on topic my guy. You’re slipping lately, put the bottle down.

...because all you U6 clowns do is bark about the conference. When you have the most wins....EVER.... conference affiliation means nothing.

Since the 'mighty' U6 is 16-36 against this member of the SEC, I figured you'd get it, but again, I gave you too much credit.

ADVERTISEMENT