ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Louisville vs Pitt

Sorry, this is too easy. Have a good night coppertop.

Last one to post loves the cock.

GrippingMediocreGallinule-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: UL_1986
Autism is alive in well in the Hoosier state. Poor fella, I hope he gets the necessary help for his condition.

...not a chance.
If you notice 86 is the only poster making homo-erotic comments. That and the fact that **** lives in cali tells you all you need to know about who enjoys sexual relations with other men. Classic textbook case of projection.

You know this little boy is rustled when the only rebuttal he can muster up is something I’ve already mentioned him doing. Lololol embarrassing. Laughing

If you notice 86 is the only poster making homo-erotic comments. That and the fact that **** lives in cali tells you all you need to know about who enjoys sexual relations with other men. Classic textbook case of projection.
So you do want to grab his bonch. Got it. Glad we clarified that. No judgement here. I know you’re light in the loafers, but it’s a judgement free zone here. Do your thing Coppertone. Winking

This game occurred on December 6th.....and JC along with JH are the two advocates for keeping this thread alive. Go figure.

Reactions: UL_1986
ADVERTISEMENT