ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Louisville vs Pitt

Impressed with Pitt weathering the storm of threes and staying within shouting distance

A lot of stupid passes thus far. Perry doing too much, same w Kimble

Too many turnovers. Sloppy at times. Hopefully we clean that up and win by at least 20

Louisville's Point Guards can be really shitty at times; definitely the teams greatest weakness.

Louisville's Point Guards can be really shitty at times; definitely the teams greatest weakness.
IMO, its the only thing separating UL from being elite. If you guys had, or develop a PG---Yikes.

When are players gonna learn they cannot do that? Such an easy call.

Just now seeing this thread. Was able to watch some of it tonight, liked the effort in the second half when we closed the gap. I think we’re making progress.

Congrats on the win Cards fans, yins got a good team.

Perry, McMahon and Kimble are who they are. They can be frustrating, but no player has played perfect. Enoch might lose his starting job.

Yeah guards win championships, blah blah blah. Good coaching and good team play wins championships.

Cards stay healthy, theyll be in Atlanta.

But nothing special
Perry is my fav out of all 3 to lead point. He dished 5 assists last night, which seems to be his average this year. And his mid range shot is leaps and bounds better than last year.

McMahon’s defense has been so darn good. We all harped on him last year because of him being undersized and not being able to defend but man he has really worked on that. He is also so good at setting screens.

I love this team. And we are only continuing to gel.

Reactions: UL_1986
McMahon’s defense has been so darn good. We all harped on him last year because of him being undersized and not being able to defend but man he has really worked on that. He is also so good at setting screens.

I love this team. And we are only continuing to gel.
This

Reactions: HRTheCard
Whew it’s terrible having a player average 10 ppg off 46% fg and 50% 3fg.

Meanwhile Ukay is collectively shooting 29% from 3...yikes. Y’all can’t shoot. Laughing

When you shoot inside the arc and at the line like UK does, and defend like UK does, 3's aren't all that important. UK is going to take maybe 10-12 of those a game on average.

Yeah, he's a nightmare. Really has hurt us in his time at U6. RollLaugh

It cracks me up that this hypocrite would call anyone else a douchebag. Literally all he does is act like a complete and utter douchebag. What a douchebag.

It cracks me up that this hypocrite would call anyone else a douchebag. Literally all he does is act like a complete and utter douchebag. What a douchebag.

...Even with my best efforts, I couldn't come close to the level of douche you display on the board every day.

When you shoot inside the arc and at the line like UK does, and defend like UK does, 3's aren't all that important. UK is going to take maybe 10-12 of those a game on average.

Not important vs Fairleigh Dickinson, I suppose. They might come in handy vs a top 200 team.

Reactions: UL_1986
Yeah, he's a nightmare. Really has hurt us in his time at U6. RollLaugh
We can shoot, your guys can’t. Lol.. your team doesn’t scare anyone. You barely beat a Michigan state team that got butt****ed by Duke and lost to V tech, and you lost to Evansville at home. Trust me, no one is scared of a team made up of freshman that can’t hit the broad side of a barn.

ADVERTISEMENT