ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Louisville vs Pitt

Exactly. Hell I love when UK loses against anyone in anything, they are our rival.

Doesn’t meant I don’t enjoy/love when Louisville wins in any sport against any team.

Gun to my head if I had to choose either both win or both lose, I want my team to win more than I want my rival to lose. And I’m pretty sure that’s not uncommon regardless of sport or rivalry we are talking about.
I could give 2 shits if UK wins or loses.

Not calling out 1986, because his circumstances are a bit different, living away from the state. But I find it really hard to believe around this state that you can like one team and not root against the other. Especially in Louisville. Just too much trash talk year round. Even the most patient people will get fed up with a rival fans shit.

Laughing Man this guy is ate up. Poor fella. He’s even got his Rafters rhetoric down. Might as well just switch allegiances..lol.

From a guy that posts about UK as much as UofL. A hot take indeed. o_O

I dunno if that’s a shot my way or what. But I live in western ky, I’m a Louisville fan surrounded by Kentucky fans, so yea I know more about Louisville and Kentucky’s teams than any other teams in the nation, bc I follow Louisville and hear about uk from my friends. That doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate and acknowledge a talented player that plays for UK, or I can’t call out a Louisville player if they aren’t playing up to their potential.

You haven’t read too many of my posts if u think I’m sittin on any fence.

I just learned (thanks lurker) how stupid and such a waste of time it is to get into pissing matches with rival fans who YOU DONT EVEN KNOW on an anonymous internet message board. But whatever if I’m some secret double agent message board spy/troll in your head run with it, could be fun for ya.

And if u didn’t care “at all” if uk wins or loses u wouldn’t bring up the Evansville loss every other post.
It’s called a retort to JC because he throws pot shots everyday. I still could care less. Check that thread..I didn’t lay in hammers down like cats fans would. And yes, you talk about Kentucky a lot. It’s weird. I’ve read enough of your posts to know you like to write Mark Twain novels that could be condensed into a small paragraph. I also know that you love to play both sides of the fence and try desperately hard to look like a neutral fan. Do what you do, and I’ll do what I do.

It’s called a retort to JC because he throws pot shots everyday. I still could care less. Check that thread..I didn’t lay in hammers down like cats fans would. And yes, you talk about Kentucky a lot. It’s weird. I’ve read enough of your posts to know you like to write Mark Twain novels that could be condensed into a small paragraph. I also know that you love to play both sides of the fence and try desperately hard to look like a neutral fan. Do what you do, and I’ll do what I do.

Please tell me when I have ever tried to play both sides of the fence. Please tell me where I have said anything negative about Louisville other than when imo we aren’t playing up to potential.

Ur right I’m super long winded on here. But there’s nothin in my post history that suggest I’m any kind of nuetral fan or trying to play both sides of the fence.

Just because I’m a Cards fan doesn’t mean I have to disagree with every UK fans opinion or agree with every Louisville’s fans opinion.

I guess you missed the multiple posts where I laid out how cal was a middle of the pack conference USA coach, routinely sending Memphis to the NIT before he landed Dejuan Wagner, by hiring his dad milt, who introduced him to www, who then magically turned cal into the greatest recruiter of all time.

Or the posts about the racism among parts of the uk fanbase, calling Louisville the “blackbirds” etc.

There’s a huge difference in “trying” to remain respectful and objective, than playing both sides of the fence. But much like I’m not gonna change any uk fans minds on here, im sure I’m not gonna change urs either so think what u want, it really doesn’t matter bc again, we don’t even know each other.

Guy went on a tirade about UK and racism, got piled on by cats fans then tucked his tail in between his legs, and now he’s neutral lol. What a dipshit.

So I went on a tyrade about some uk fans being racist, their arena being named after a racist, but yet somehow I’m neutral. And yea I bowed out of that thread bc again I realized it’s pointless and a waste of time to try and change people’s minds and opinions that I don’t even know on an Internet message board.

Much like in this thread where I’m gonna “tuck my tail” and bow out bc I don’t need ur approval or permission to be a fan of the Louisville Cardinals.

You’ve solidified all of my points within a few posts, nice work.

giphy.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Imagine being 50 years old and logging into your desktop computer every single day just to post the acronym “U6” about 1000 times. What. A. Life. RollLaugh
Lol v v embarrassing...

Or wait.

“...very embarrassing”

Last edited:
Reactions: HRTheCard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT