ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williams prediction....

Bv6KtkRCEAA9ZZb.jpg

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
This from another fan of a school he didn’t attend

So in order for you to be a fan of a school you have to be an alumni? That's a weak ass take if I ever heard one. I take it you went to Auburn and it looks like it didn't do you any good. Educated dummies are the worse and you're proving that every time you post.

So in order for you to be a fan of a school you have to be an alumni? That's a weak ass take if I ever heard one. I take it you went to Auburn and it looks like it didn't do you any good. Educated dummies are the worse and you're proving that every time you post.
Only thing worse than white trash is educated white trash. And nothing screams white trash like a second fiddle Alabama school/Hoosier.

Reactions: AWilli6995
At Auburn, The selection of freshmen is based on ACT/SAT scores (29/1330 minimum), and high school grade point average (3.85 minimum). I'm sure Cam Newton and Charles Barkley met both requirements. jumpingsmile

At Auburn, The selection of freshmen is based on ACT/SAT scores (29/1330 minimum), and high school grade point average (3.85 minimum). I'm sure Cam Newton and Charles Barkley met both requirements. jumpingsmile
Barkley said as long as he led the sec in rebounding, he got a C in Geography.

ADVERTISEMENT