ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williams prediction....

Duke shot a little better overall from the field and worse from 3. Guess both teams can say they would have done better if they made their shots.

The FrEe throw difference was major as well. Auburn just dug to far of a hole to start. I am still pissed off about Barrett getting Jordan treatment last night

The FrEe throw difference was major as well. Auburn just dug to far of a hole to start. I am still pissed off about Barrett getting Jordan treatment last night
You guys jacked up 30 something threes. When they started driving it to the basket, they got to the line. Your constant whining about free throws is embarrassing.

You guys jacked up 30 something threes. When they started driving it to the basket, they got to the line. Your constant whining about free throws is embarrassing.

Atleast 5-6 body fouls were missed on duke when we went to the basket. The one right before half was a horrible missed call

Cant remember the last time we’ve seen somebody this mad over a November loss.

You gotta let it go man. Long season ahead.

This was the same idiot that was parading around all day yesterday saying he didn’t want to hear any excuses when Auburn beats Duke. You can’t fix stupid, schooner. It won’t be long until he takes his ball and runs away. Seems like there’s s new one at the beginning of every season. Well, here he is.

This was the same idiot that was parading around all day yesterday saying he didn’t want to hear any excuses when Auburn beats Duke. You can’t fix stupid, schooner. It won’t be long until he takes his ball and runs away. Seems like there’s s new one at the beginning of every season. Well, here he is.

I am not going anywhere and I also wasn’t parading at all yesterday about excuses. Quit making up shit.

Cant remember the last time we’ve seen somebody this mad over a November loss.

You gotta let it go man. Long season ahead.

I am not mad at all. I am speaking the truth and it has rustled the hell out of bandwagon fan circle jerk

Just some guy who likes to cuss when he post and comes across as a gay dude by his post...kinda like you!

Do I talk about him other teams board? Nope
I will respond back to him but I don’t quote him 1st.
He thinks every troll on RR is me.

Serious question, if you hate UK so much why are you on RR all the time???

comes across as a gay dude by his post...kinda like you!
Obligatory.

LlzZzyz.gif

Reactions: Scotty00
So you’re saying you do it for entertaining purposes right?

So you’re saying you do it for entertaining purposes right?
Why do you always need answer after answer after answer?
I go there for the same reason you go to THR, only difference is that I don’t make fake accounts like you.

Why do you always need answer after answer after answer?
I go there for the same reason you go to THR, only difference is that I don’t make fake accounts like you.

It was a simple question but like most other times you won’t give an answer you just dodge it! The reason I went to THR was to talk basketball. I never claimed to dislike UNCheat like you do UK until all the scandal crap came out and please don’t sit here and act like you don’t have fake accounts over on RR!

It was a simple question but like most other times you won’t give an answer you just dodge it! The reason I went to THR was to talk basketball. I never claimed to dislike UNCheat like you do UK until all the scandal crap came out and please don’t sit here and act like you don’t have fake accounts over on RR!
I don’t have any. Believe what you want.

To humor myself. Funny to see what they’re crying about next.

Yes. I go to the Dook board sometimes also. A different view on opinions about other teams.

I call bullshit you just said you go there to humor yourself and to see what they are crying about. You said nothing about going there to see others opinions but to my point that’s exactly why I call you out on other boards all the time! I kno your on RR all the time reading because you are obsessed with UK! You can deny it all you want but everyone knows.

I call bullshit you just said you go there to humor yourself and to see what they are crying about. You said nothing about going there to see others opinions but to my point that’s exactly why I call you out on other boards all the time! I kno your on RR all the time reading because you are obsessed with UK! You can deny it all you want but everyone knows.
It’s possible to do both. There’s a few guys on RR that have solid recruiting info. I go to see what they’ve posted, other than that, it’s to check out the loons.

It’s possible to do both. There’s a few guys on RR that have solid recruiting info. I go to see what they’ve posted, other than that, it’s to check out the loons.

You just like to read kver there because you can’t get enough of UK and you like running back to THR to talk shit lol. Ate up!!!

ADVERTISEMENT