ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Williams prediction....

Zion will go #1 overall to the Hawks and Atlanta will have multiple dynasties in the 20s with the Braves and Hawks.

SmokinSmile

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Meh. I would take Barrett over Zion. Barrett is much more of a complete player
Don't necessarily disagree but Barrett needs to be more efficient. Takes a lot of bad shots and becomes a ball stopper at times.

If the Cavs get the #1 pick they will take Zion

I just think people are blinded by his size. I was not that impressed tonight. Barrett on the other hand is an absolute stud. Zion is more likely to end up a Anthony Bennett type pick than a LeBron James type pick for the cavs IMO.

Don't necessarily disagree but Barrett needs to be more efficient. Takes a lot of bad shots and becomes a ball stopper at times.

People are blinded by zions YouTube videos. I just was not that impressed tonight.

Reactions: Qued18
People are blinded by zions YouTube videos. I just was not that impressed tonight.
That's fine, again everyone is saying Berrett is better, just saying my issue with Barrett is his inefficiency. Zion played badly tonight but had 5 points less than Barrett on 12 less shots.

Reactions: denniden
I just think people are blinded by his size. I was not that impressed tonight. Barrett on the other hand is an absolute stud. Zion is more likely to end up a Anthony Bennett type pick than a LeBron James type pick for the cavs IMO.

Not a Duke fan but comparing Zion to Anthony Bennett tells me you know nothing about basketball.

Not a Duke fan but comparing Zion to Anthony Bennett tells me you know nothing about basketball.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. My point is that he is more likely to be a Just than LeBron games and that’s a very accurate statement

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. My point is that he is more likely to be a Just than LeBron games and that’s a very accurate statement

Oh it’s good. You’re just pissy because your boys lost. Get at me when Auburn does something worth talking about.

Reactions: denniden
giphy.gif

You talk about reading comprehension not being someone’s strong suit but you’re reading comprehension doesn’t seem to be your strong suit either because AWilli6995 clearly said he isn’t a Duke fan in his post that you quoted with the post that I just quoted.

Phenomenal talent...off the charts athletic..seems to get out of position..forces some shots..will get better under Coach K

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Phenomenal talent...off the charts athletic..seems to get out of position..forces some shots..will get better under Coach K
The athleticism for a dude that size just doesn't seem scientifically possible.

Dude is going to look Like Antoine Walker in about 20 years

Or maybe now that he’s in college and on his way to the NBA he will work on his body and cut away a lot of his weight! Either way the dude is a hell of a player and fun to watch!

Last edited:
The dude is terrible at trolling! He reminds me of another guy on this board that try’s to troll but fails!Laughing

LOL. I completely owned this board last night.

Zion Williams is a sprained ankle away from 375. Dude was so underwhelming last night.

You do understand that Duke has three of the top 5 players in the country and it’s not gonna be Zion scoring the most every night right? The kid is human and he’s not gonna put up 25 and ten every night! You owned this board? No dude you just made yourself look like a jealous jackass is all you done!

You do understand that Duke has three of the top 5 players in the country and it’s not gonna be Zion scoring the most every night right? The kid is human and he’s not gonna put up 25 and ten every night! You owned this board? No dude you just made yourself look like a jealous jackass is all you done!

Hahaha so angry. Barrett is the star of the team and will be all season. Zion will have some cool dunks though I am sure.

LOL. I completely owned this board last night.

Zion Williams is a sprained ankle away from 375. Dude was so underwhelming last night.

He was 4 for 8 from the floor... which I guess is a little disappointing for someone who has a field-goal percentage of 71%.

At least he wasn't like the Auburn starters, who were a combined 18 for 58 from the field (31.1%).

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Hahaha so angry. Barrett is the star of the team and will be all season. Zion will have some cool dunks though I am sure.

Angry? Why would I be angry??? I could care less if the big white dude was the star of the team but don’t act like Zion isn’t the one all over Sportscenter and Twitter 95% of the time. You come off as jealous!

He was 4 for 8 from the floor... which I guess is a little disappointing for someone who has a field-goal percentage of 71%.

At least he wasn't like the Auburn starters, who were a combined 18 for 58 from the field (31.1%).

Yes use shot the ball terribly and only lost by 6. We couldn’t hit a thing to start game

Angry? Why would I be angry??? I could care less if the big white dude was the star of the team but don’t act like Zion isn’t the one all over Sportscenter and Twitter 95% of the time. You come off as jealous!

Being all over sports center and twitter is your argument? Lol. He is a YouTube rockstar.

ADVERTISEMENT