ADVERTISEMENT

Zion/Nike

BTW, how much did Sharpe and Kessler and Love and Davis get? Let the investigation begin.

Although Fats is in prison I believe, so the UNc car club might not have many selections at the moment.

I know you're a little challenged but try to stay on topic. We are in the now and the now says Zion and Duke have some questions to answer. Deflecting means you can't defend your point but a smart and hypocritical clown like yourself should know this.

Reactions: kyjeff1 and jhmossy
I know you're a little challenged but try to stay on topic. We are in the now and the now says Zion and Duke have some questions to answer. Deflecting means you can't defend your point but a smart and hypocritical clown like yourself should know this.
I can defend pretty easy. Prove it. Prove Zion or his family took money. Then prove Duke knew. Pretty simple.

But if has been said multiple times on this thread, all Universities do it, then obviously UNc has paid their recruits as well.

Thing is, UNc has been caught doing shady things, like the cars and houses with PJ. BTw, did Roy know all about his players or not know anything? He has said both.

How is Hansbroughs mommy, traveling to away games with her BF on the Universities dime.

I can defend pretty easy. Prove it. Prove Zion or his family took money. Then prove Duke knew. Pretty simple.

But if has been said multiple times on this thread, all Universities do it, then obviously UNc has paid their recruits as well.

Thing is, UNc has been caught doing shady things, like the cars and houses with PJ. BTw, did Roy know all about his players or not know anything? He has said both.

How is Hansbroughs mommy, traveling to away games with her BF on the Universities dime.

I don't have to defend it because that's the hot topic. I'm getting the feeling you're getting upset and I love it. I don't have to prove anything, you getting rustled is good enough for me but that's the beauty of opinions so with that why should mine matter to you? It matters because a smart and educated man you claim to be let this shit bother you. You can't stand when duke is in the news for all the wrong reasons and others pile on. Come on Mr. Hypocritical, you can't go out like this. Winking

I don't have to defend it because that's the hot topic. I'm getting the feeling you're getting upset and I love it. I don't have to prove anything, you getting rustled is good enough for me but that's the beauty of opinions so with that why should mine matter to you? It matters because a smart and educated man you claim to be let this shit bother you. You can't stand when duke is in the news for all the wrong reasons and others pile on. Come on Mr. Hypocritical, you can't go out like this. Winking
Again, sorry. Just asking for those making accusations to provide a little proof. They cant, so as usual, it is just wishing that a school is found to have done something illegal.

And we all know UNc did things illegally and were caught. See the difference skippy.

Again, sorry. Just asking for those making accusations to provide a little proof. They cant, so as usual, it is just wishing that a school is found to have done something illegal.

And we all know UNc did things illegally and were caught. See the difference skippy.

We all know duke, Capel and possibly K has some explaining to do.
Also you need to work on your deflecting skills because they suck but that's the norm for you. I guess you can't help who you are.

We all know duke, Capel and possibly K has some explaining to do.
Also you need to work on your deflecting skills because they suck but that's the norm for you. I guess you can't help who you are.
Probably wont last 7 years and cost the North Carolina taxpayers 20 million.

I agree with the vast majority of your assessment of Reddish. And yet, when Zion missed a half against FSU it was Reddish who raised his game and took over down the stretch.

Now, maybe that was just an outlier day for him. Clearly the three point shooting was abnormal for him. If Reddish has a standard shooting outing in Tallahassee, Duke probably loses that game by 8 or 10. But small sample size or not, it is interesting that when Zion was removed from the occasion, Reddish stepped into the void. That was an impressive performance.

He had his flashes of brilliance, no doubt. Duke was never anything special without Zion, of course. We were 3-3 in his absence. And Cam definitely didn't step up in those six games. He averaged 16.2 ppg, but shot 35.4% from the field, and 30% from three (15-50). Also averaged 3.5 turnovers in those six games. He had twice as many turnovers as assists.

He had some good moments, and some great games. But overall, he fits the mold of a role player. That's his personality, too. Cam's a bit on the quiet side.

Duke gets accused of anything and Mr hurt feelings comes in and says WHERE'S YOUR PROOF. Never fails lol. Feel like it's pretty obvious Zion got something. Played on the Adidas circuit, was talk on a wiretap about him asking for stuff and then magically going to a Nike school for free? Lulz. Personally don't care because all schools are dirty, or at least boosters are. Some just take it a bit farther than others (hello Sean Miller).

Duke gets accused of anything and Mr hurt feelings comes in and says WHERE'S YOUR PROOF. Never fails lol. Feel like it's pretty obvious Zion got something. Played on the Adidas circuit, was talk on a wiretap about him asking for stuff and then magically going to a Nike school for free? Lulz. Personally don't care because all schools are dirty, or at least boosters are. Some just take it a bit farther than others (hello Sean Miller).
Why is it crazy to ask for proof of accusations made. Feelings not even close to being hurt. And I will wait for proof.

I only accused UNc of infractions and there was plenty of proof.

Why is it crazy to ask for proof of accusations made. Feelings not even close to being hurt. And I will wait for proof.

I only accused UNc of infractions and there was plenty of proof.

Weird. Last I checked they didn't get in trouble for that. How is that different than Duke not getting in trouble for cheating with the Maggette/Lance Thomas stuff? Proof doesn't always equal punishment. It never has and it never likely will.

Weird. Last I checked they didn't get in trouble for that. How is that different than Duke not getting in trouble for cheating with the Maggette/Lance Thomas stuff? Proof doesn't always equal punishment. It never has and it never likely will.
Wow, you really need an explanation for that? Sad.

Bill Self was caught on a recording saying that they would pay the amount it took to get Zion to Kansas. Do you think Zion turned down an offer he requested just to go to duke for free? Come on, duke upped the amount and he landed at duke. It’s that simple.

Bill Self was caught on a recording saying that they would pay the amount it took to get Zion to Kansas. Do you think Zion turned down an offer he requested just to go to duke for free? Come on, duke upped the amount and he landed at duke. It’s that simple.
Sorry, no one knows that, unless his step dad got paid. Seems kind of silly, since he got millions 9 months later.

Well to be fair UNc fans did the very same thing he’s doing when the fraud stuff came out. This is between you two but I had to put that in there.

What damage control? What damage has been done?

Ummmm, I'm sure heard about duke/Zion. You been defending/deflecting all day because you can't come to grips that duke has some negative press and the piling on has begun.

Well to be fair UNc fans did the very same thing he’s doing when the fraud stuff came out. This is between you two but I had to put that in there.

Of course you did. Let someone say something about Cal and you'll come running. It's all good Scotty.

Ummmm, I'm sure heard about duke/Zion. You been defending/deflecting all day because you can't come to grips that duke has some negative press and the piling on has begun.
Uh, Duke has negative press all the time. Comes with the territory.

Again, totally debunks your cockamamee theories.

Does Zion have plausible deniability? His father was the one asking for the benefits. Will this go the way of Cam Newton? KU = MSU Duke=AU

Maybe the NCAA will, under the table of course, ask K to retire so they won't have to go after him lol. You know they don't want this to escalate.

This could turn out to be a good thing for KU.

UNC had fake classes and Kansas buys players, those are the only things I'm sure of.

UNC because it was proven, and Kansas because nobody would want to live in that sh*thole without some money on the line.
image.gif

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
He had his flashes of brilliance, no doubt. Duke was never anything special without Zion, of course. We were 3-3 in his absence. And Cam definitely didn't step up in those six games. He averaged 16.2 ppg, but shot 35.4% from the field, and 30% from three (15-50). Also averaged 3.5 turnovers in those six games. He had twice as many turnovers as assists.

He had some good moments, and some great games. But overall, he fits the mold of a role player. That's his personality, too. Cam's a bit on the quiet side.

So it sounds like his 15-18 minutes of incredible play in Tallahassee was just random luck.

Reactions: dukedevilz
ADVERTISEMENT