ADVERTISEMENT

You know what’s so cool about America?

Hahaha. No, actually I just understand finance and what will or won’t be in his returns.

Again, don’t let me keep you from wearing that tin foil hat, Alex Jones, maybe those damn returns are the smoking gun we’ve been hearing about for well over a year now!
UL is wrong on what Trump’s taxes will reveal but he’s not wrong that Trump doesn’t want to show them because of optics.

1. We will probably see no taxes paid because of massive carried depreciation. This is legal but most wont understand it.

2. They will probably reveal he’s not as wealthy as he purports to be. It might reveal some rocky years and sketchy/bad write-offs.

3. We will see he was highly levered which will create the question ‘where is it coming from?’

What’s sad is people like you defending his every action because he’s on your team. It was just as bad when the left did it with Obama. So congrats on being a partisan hack.

That was due to his 9/11 conspiracy speech. Look at him now, completely different dude. Probably like most Americans who over compensated their extremism after Romney didn’t make the cut.

Dude, there are people who don't feel the need to choose between the bloods and crips. Not to sound like a Jones apologist, but most in the alternative media world have no use for anyone in the dog and pony show we see every four years.

Of course, personal values will always cause people to direct more criticism toward certain groups.

UL is wrong on what Trump’s taxes will reveal but he’s not wrong that Trump doesn’t want to show them because of optics.

1. We will probably see no taxes paid because of massive carried depreciation. This is legal but most wont understand it.

2. They will probably reveal he’s not as wealthy as he purports to be. It might reveal some rocky years and sketchy/bad write-offs.

3. We will see he was highly levered which will create the question ‘where is it coming from?’

What’s sad is people like you defending his every action because he’s on your team. It was just as bad when the left did it with Obama. So congrats on being a partisan hack.

Who isn't a partisan hack these days? It's insane. Seems worse than ever.

I haven't looked into the tax return issue much because I don't care a lot about it, but I thought it was pretty clear that Trump exercised a legal right to avoid paying taxes for a few years (yet knows it would still lead to an uproar if made official).

Last edited:
Reactions: SNU0821
Dude, there are people who don't feel the need to choose between the bloods and crips. Not to sound like a Jones apologist, but most in the alternative media world have no use for anyone involved in the dog and pony show we see every four years.

Of course, individual values will always cause someone to direct more criticism toward certain groups.

Who isn't a partisan hack these days? It's insane. Seems worse than ever.

I haven't looked into the tax return issue much because I don't care a lot about it, but I thought it was pretty clear that Trump exercised a legal right to avoid paying taxes for a few years (yet knows it would still lead to an uproar if made official).
Personally, I don’t care about the taxes. I’m just pointing out hypocrisy. Many of the people defending Trump on this issue were clamoring for Obama’s birth certificate. Hell, Trump was leading the charge. Many of the people defending Trump’s terrible remarks and tweets crushed Obama for being divisive and saying things like ‘if I had a son.’

I thought Obama would go down as the most divisive president in our history but Trump is making him look like the JV squad.

Trump walked into a good economy, relative global stability, and support of the House and Congress, yet he can’t get out of his own way. Tax reform is the only thing he’s really accomplished of any note.

Personally, I don’t care about the taxes. I’m just pointing out hypocrisy. Many of the people defending Trump on this issue were clamoring for Obama’s birth certificate. Hell, Trump was leading the charge. Many of the people defending Trump’s terrible remarks and tweets crushed Obama for being divisive and saying things like ‘if I had a son.’

I thought Obama would go down as the most divisive president in our history but Trump is making him look like the JV squad.

Trump walked into a good economy, relative global stability, and support of the House and Congress, yet he can’t get out of his own way. Tax reform is the only thing he’s really accomplished of any note.
The birth certificate thing was one of the stupidest things Ive witnessed. Same with people thinking there is something illegal in Trumps taxes. Pretty sure he has gone thru a million audits by...........the IRS who hates everyone.

I was one who found Obama to be divisive. I didn't care for many of his policies. I knew Trump would bring some chaos and I personally think he is a huge douche bag. I like a lot of his ideas for policy but don't care for the way he goes about it. Having these two guys back to back isn't good for the country. Hopefully the next guy up doesn't say hold my beer.

And none of those things you mentioned matter for his job as president. They don’t mean a damn thing other than fodder for the never Trump fans and democrats. People elected him without his whole tax returned disclosed because it’s not important.

The birth certificate thing was one of the stupidest things Ive witnessed. Same with people thinking there is something illegal in Trumps taxes. Pretty sure he has gone thru a million audits by...........the IRS who hates everyone.

I was one who found Obama to be divisive. I didn't care for many of his policies. I knew Trump would bring some chaos and I personally think he is a huge douche bag. I like a lot of his ideas for policy but don't care for the way he goes about it. Having these two guys back to back isn't good for the country. Hopefully the next guy up doesn't say hold my beer.

Solid post. We need an adult back in the room. Even Obama admitted at the end that his biggest regret was not trying harder to reach across the aisle.

And none of those things you mentioned matter for his job as president. They don’t mean a damn thing other than fodder for the never Trump fans and democrats. People elected him without his whole tax returned disclosed because it’s not important.

Being the most divisive president in history doesn’t matter?

Solid post. We need an adult back in the room. Even Obama admitted at the end that his biggest regret was not trying harder to reach across the aisle.

I think guys that get elected owe so many favors that it gives them little wiggle room to operate. I thought this might be a strength of Trumps b/c he obviously doesn't care who hates him or who he backs out on.

Yes, I think being divisive matters. His tax returns stuff doesn’t. I agree Obama was divisive and Trump is as well. Not sure who I personally would consider worse, but they’re both bad. I don’t like Trump personally. I think he’s a bad person who is no role model for anyone. However, I do think hes getting things done that I like.

Yes, I think being divisive matters. His tax returns stuff doesn’t. I agree Obama was divisive and Trump is as well. Not sure who I personally would consider worse, but they’re both bad. I don’t like Trump personally. I think he’s a bad person who is no role model for anyone. However, I do think hes getting things done that I like.

that is the thing
i do not care if i like the person on a personal level as long as they are a good president
Obama was nice enough but pretty useless as a president, maybe he should have tried harder

Reactions: SNU0821

This. #2 is about his image, which is apparently sacrosanct to Trump. #3 is the one that might be concerning, but I think it's commonly understood (or at least alleged) that he is likely leveraged to the hilt. And there are already allegations of shady investors and tactics. So the tax returns can do no real work here other than confirm the most bland part of something that may or may not be shady.

Whether laypeople believe there was illegality is irrelevant (unless you think it will be the tipping point for undecided voters... I really doubt it); what matters re: illegality is what the relevant prosecutor (IRS or other) thinks. One thing I've never understood about the tax return broohaha is why his personal tax returns would be shady. Wouldn't it be the books and records of his various businesses that would have the real dirt (if any)? I don't think that people are asking for all the books and records of his businesses (or at least using the "every other candidate releases" logic for the request).

It's all bullshit anyway. Haven't had a true president since JFK. And even he was expected to be the ultimate puppet (like an Obama) but had a change of heart once he entered office.

Trump, the people's billionaire, the "outsider," has largely been status quo. And nothing's more status quo than filling your cabinet full of Wall Street scum. Actions matter, not the words.

But at least we don't have a boring president for once. In this overly-PC, pussified society, it's kind of refreshing to have a president with no filter. And pretty hilarious at times.

Bs, Obama wasn’t useless. Such a false narrative cons make up.

what did he really accomplish in his eight years
i'll answer for you, basically nothing
Obama care was a disaster from the get go
the economy was stagnant. Did he ever finish a year over 3% GDP?
even though i do believe that we need a national healthcare, there has to be a much better system then what Obama forced on people

please list me all the great things he did in his eight years

Nope. Very successful.
Successful at dividing the country, escalating the political correctness bullshit, a terrible foreign relations policy, and other issues that are bad for the country. He was successful at those things. Nothing really good for the country.

what did he really accomplish in his eight years
i'll answer for you, basically nothing
Obama care was a disaster from the get go
the economy was stagnant. Did he ever finish a year over 3% GDP?
even though i do believe that we need a national healthcare, there has to be a much better system then what Obama forced on people

please list me all the great things he did in his eight years
Wrong. He ended the false war in Iraq brought about by the Bush family. Ordered the death of Osama Bin Ladin, something Bush apparently tried to do for a decade. Turned around the auto industry and in turn garnered over 100,000 jobs for the American people, boosted fuel efficiency standards, improved the FDA standards, dug us out of a financial crisis brought about by Bush Jr., wholeheartedly improved the green standard for our ecosystem and environmental protection, renewable technology received a giant boost, expanded healthcare for children,
And stem cell research. Those are just a few things.

Reactions: KisteK
Wrong. He ended the false war in Iraq brought about by the Bush family. Ordered the death of Osama Bin Ladin, something Bush apparently tried to do for a decade. Turned around the auto industry and in turn garnered over 100,000 jobs for the American people, boosted fuel efficiency standards, improved the FDA standards, dug us out of a financial crisis brought about by Bush Jr., wholeheartedly improved the green standard for our ecosystem and environmental protection, renewable technology received a giant boost, expanded healthcare for children,

almost everything you listed was going to happen no matter who was president
that is like Clinton taking credit for the dot.com. era

did he reduce welfare?

almost everything you listed was going to happen no matter who was president
that is like Clinton taking credit for the dot.com. era

did he reduce welfare?
No it wasn’t. You asked me what were some of his accomplishments, and I listed them. Now you’re deflecting to an irrelevant point and saying “any president could of done that”.

No. You’re wrong.

So Bush Jr. brought on the financial crisis? I mean this in a very nice way, you should probably just stop commenting on financial stuff. You’re not even close to being accurate and it comes off as ignorant.

So Bush Jr. brought on the financial crisis? I mean this in a very nice way, you should probably just stop commenting on financial stuff. You’re not even close to being accurate and it comes off as ignorant.
Did I say that? I stated he didn’t help the financial crisis, neither of the Bushes did. Don’t be condescending either, it won’t work with me. We hold a mutual respect for one another, don’t try to patronize me.

No it wasn’t. You asked me what were some of his accomplishments, and I listed them. Now you’re deflecting to an irrelevant point and saying “any president could of done that”.

No. You’re wrong.
What specifically did Obama do to bring the US out of the great recession? I can help with this if you need...

Did I say that? I stated he didn’t help the financial crisis. Don’t be condescending either, it won’t work with me. We hold a mutual respect for one another, don’t try patronize me.
Sorry. My fault. Won’t address you that way again.

Anyway, you said financial crisis brought on by Bush Jr.. To your credit, I think he bears a portion of the responsibility. But more responsibility falls on others like Clinton and Greenspan. No one person caused the financial crisis. It was a host of collective decisions that built the environment for that to happen.

If I recall correctly, real-estate turned into more of a buyers market as opposed to a sellers market, and gas prices were dropped significantly, that’s a start.
It’s a start, but has minimal impact on the broader recession and underlining issues we faced. He absolutely gets some credit for getting us through those times and it could have been much worse. Then again, once the bailout took place, there was going to be a recovery regardless.

Sorry. My fault. Won’t address you that way again.

Anyway, you said financial crisis brought on by Bush Jr.. To your credit, I think he bears a portion of the responsibility. But more responsibility falls on others like Clinton and Greenspan. No one person caused the financial crisis. It was a host of collective decisions that built the environment for that to happen.
I agree with that, not a single person is ever at fault for the entirety of the financial crisis. It’s moreover certain presidents didn’t try to help it. I’m not saying Obama was perfect, he wasn’t, but useless is just not a factual adjective to describe him.

Reactions: KisteK
If only the parties were eradicated. People might actually begin to judge politicians and elected officials by their actions.

The founding fathers would be horrified by the state of the gov't.

If only the parties were eradicated. People might actually begin to judge politicians and elected officials by their actions.

The founding fathers would be horrified by the state of the gov't.
They probably would be mortified, yet nothing is going to change for the foreseeable future, people can bitch all they want about our two party system/ also being part of a majoritarian democracy, but no radical changes will be made.

Anyone who says that Obama did nothing is...

A) hopelessly partisan

and

B) definitely not a New Yorker. Because just killing that bearded **** was enough for anyone from the Big Apple.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
ADVERTISEMENT