ADVERTISEMENT

You know what’s so cool about America?

Perhaps I have too much faith in fellow people, that we are all ultimately decent at heart and believe in working hard and caring about others, and that we can all take a step back from silly petty interwebz fighting and say “Shit, we live in a really unique country, and that is cool.”

if you really wanted to be honest with yourself and others, your history of starting BS political threads paints you in a bad light
your constant political threads is why i had you on ignore for a long time
i really do not want to put you back on ignore because when you talk CBB i enjoy your insite

so even when you do something with good intent (as you say this thread is), it probably will be viewed as a thinly veiled political thread

i can't wait until the season starts and political threads go away

giphy.gif

No. Be honest, you're one of the most divisive people here.

Anytime that guy starts a post with “I’ll be honest” I immediately think he isn’t being honest.

I’ve never seen someone express how honest they are as much as TheDude does.

Oh man, it makes sense now with you posting style. You come off as frantic all the time, almost like you're yelling and literally lol'ing when you type lol.

I bet that's a fun job though.

UL is talented. A pie could be sitting there saying nothing and UL could convince that pie it’s rustled for not being a cake.

Hm. I’ll be honest, I sort of thought this thread would be a chance for most of us to AGREE on something.

You can’t compliment how great our country is around liberals. But then again there are many countries in the world in 2018 that you can be killed for speaking against the government. I bet those countries would be a blast to visit or live in.

Would there be be things I would change here? Yes no doubt. I want legal weed for starters and probably wouldn’t stop there legalizing stuff.

There aren’t many countries that are as accepting of homosexuals or trans as we are even if we still have a ways to go. In most countries any minorities are treated like shit. IMO the left is keeping racism alive

I have been a mod on several boards. Typically mods picked by regular board members never work out.

I do think a few who were mentioned would be good but several were bad.

You can’t compliment how great our country is around liberals. But then again there are many countries in the world in 2018 that you can be killed for speaking against the government. I bet those countries would be a blast to visit or live in.

Would there be be things I would change here? Yes no doubt. I want legal weed for starters and probably wouldn’t stop there legalizing stuff.

There aren’t many countries that are as accepting of homosexuals or trans as we are even if we still have a ways to go. In most countries any minorities are treated like shit. IMO the left is keeping racism alive
o_O

Reactions: KisteK
Alex Jones became pretty well known for his anti-Bush protesting. I’m sure he was anti-Clinton before that but he became pretty popular for his rants on Bush. Austin liberals loved him. Just saying.

Yeah...he hates both parties and most presidents equally. He has jumped aboard the Trump train to an extent though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT