ADVERTISEMENT

You know what’s so cool about America?

Yes, make unsubstantiated assumptions about others wealth. Cute. Create jobs Lololol, yeah...no. What happened with Carrier again?
Well, Trump paid $38M in taxes in one year. So that’s roughly $3M in taxes a month. I’d doubt you pay more than that in your life. So, he’s not wrong.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You’re the party that created Alex Jones, so that’s full on irony. So, you don’t care about him promising to do something that does hold weight in society. Got it.
Wrong. Him releasing his tax returns holds ZERO weight in the grand scheme of society or anyone’s life. Just because y’all Alex Jones wannabes wearing your tin foil hats want to see them, doesn’t mean they’re relevant to anything other than your own weird conspiracy theories.

Makes me question your intelligence if you honestly think there is some big smoking gun in Trumps tax returns. Lol. But please, don’t let me stop you from banging that drum Alex Jones.

I own a small business, i've already stated ITT. Again what do you do for a living?
I’ve stated to SNU, Hail and an array of people on this board as to what I do. I work as a network manager in IT, at a start up in East Bay, California. I also work for a media group that specializes in PR for a certain company. On the weekends I occasionally fill in at a local radio station in Berkeley, California.

Can’t wait for you to berate me for my profession because it probably won’t fit the mold of what you consider “successful”.

Wrong. Him releasing his tax returns holds ZERO weight in the grand scheme of society or anyone’s life. Just because y’all Alex Jones wannabes wearing your tin foil hats want to see them, doesn’t mean they’re relevant to anything other than your own weird conspiracy theories.

Makes me question your intelligence if you honestly think there is some big smoking gun in Trumps tax returns. Lol. But please, don’t let me stop you from banging that drum Alex Jones.
You’re the party Jones represents. Keep deflecting him on to us, but you created that prototype of Frankenstein, not us.

You’re the party Jones represents. Keep deflecting him on to us, but you created that prototype of Frankenstein, not us.
Honest question. What would you hope to find in Trump’s tax returns? Not paying much in taxes related to his income? Already showed that’s not the case? Some tie to Russia? Mueller would have that already and the investigation would be wrapped up if that were the case. Serious question. What would you HOPE to find?

Reactions: treyforuk
Hm. I’ll be honest, I sort of thought this thread would be a chance for most of us to AGREE on something.
giphy.gif

No. Be honest, you're one of the most divisive people here.

I’ve stated to SNU, Hail and an array of people on this board as to what I do. I work as a network manager in IT, at a start up in East Bay, California. I also work for a media group that specializes in PR for a certain company. On the weekends I occasionally fill in at a local radio station in Berkeley, California.

Can’t wait for you to berate me for my profession because it probably won’t fit the mold of what you consider “successful”.

Not at all. Just wanted to see where you were coming from. I was honestly waiting for the answer to be coffee barista.

Honest question. What would you hope to find in Trump’s tax returns? Not paying much in taxes related to his income? Already showed that’s not the case? Some tie to Russia? Mueller would have that already and the investigation would be wrapped up if that were the case. Serious question. What would you HOPE to find?
He's from Africa.

His lack of integrity of not paying past employees for their work on his many endeavors/projects would be a start.

His lack of integrity of not paying past employees for their work on his many endeavors/projects would be a start.
You think that would be in his TAX RETURNS? Lol

If you’re going for the angle of him making a ton of money, people already know that he does and he apparently paid $38M in taxes. You don’t need a full tax return to know he made enough to pay anyone for anything they ever did for him.

giphy.gif

No. Be honest, you're one of the most divisive people here.

First... I swear on the lives of my children, and on my wife’s cancer returning, that I did not intend this thread to start trouble. I would think that discussing something that is uniquely cool and uniquely American is something we can all do.

Second, no, I don’t think I am. Given that I’ve said “I might be wrong” or “good point” or “I don’t have enough background to have an opinion on that” more than anyone here, I think people just get upset by stuff I post, even if that stuff isn’t necessarily divisive. Just look at this thread, as an example.

Nope, but it would showcase what’s happened to his said failed endeavors, and how he’s garned as much money as he claims to have.
What do his failed business have to do with anything? Most entrepreneurs fail at some point. Does that matter to the country what happened to those failed businesses? I can Answer that for you. No, no they do not.

First... I swear on the lives of my children, and on my wife’s cancer returning, that I did not intend this thread to start trouble. I would think that discussing something that is uniquely cool and uniquely American is something we can all do.

Second, no, I don’t think I am. Given that I’ve said “I might be wrong” or “good point” or “I don’t have enough background to have an opinion on that” more than anyone here, I think people just get upset by stuff I post, even if that stuff isn’t necessarily divisive. Just look at this thread, as an example.
My bad, I must have you confused with some else.

I actually believe him. He is that naive.

Perhaps I have too much faith in fellow people, that we are all ultimately decent at heart and believe in working hard and caring about others, and that we can all take a step back from silly petty interwebz fighting and say “Shit, we live in a really unique country, and that is cool.”

Yet here we are bitching about other immigrants coming to America, utilizing the land/resources for their own benefit. If you don’t see that correlation, I don’t really know what to tell you. People like Trey and Bert will stomp their steel toe’d boots on the ground shouting “injustice”!!! “My jerbbb was taken”!!

Yeah, well...survival of the fittest mother****er. :p
I'm not bitching about immigrants. I would prefer they come in legally, not sure why anyone would argue about that and I think we should have a secure border with all the cartel shit going on in Mexico but I'm not going to complain about someone picking oranges taking my job or anything.

What do his failed business have to do with anything? Most entrepreneurs fail at some point. Does that matter to the country what happened to those failed businesses? I can Answer that for you. No, no they do not.
A lot actually, money tied up, and borrowed from unnamed sources. Someone needs to be held accountable. I suppose its a collective accountability for us as a nation to clean up his dirty diapers. You guys are so easily swindled it’s hystercal.

I'm not bitching about immigrants. I would prefer they come in legally, not sure why anyone would argue about that and I think we should have a secure border with all the cartel shit going on in Mexico but I'm not going to complain about someone picking oranges taking my job or anything.
The key is have a job that the Mexicans can't do. That way they never steal your jobs. No way ever a Mexican steals my job so I'm cool.

Reactions: tw3301 and SNU0821
Alex Jones became pretty well known for his anti-Bush protesting. I’m sure he was anti-Clinton before that but he became pretty popular for his rants on Bush. Austin liberals loved him. Just saying.

Reactions: SNU0821
A lot actually, money tied up, and borrowed from unnamed sources. Someone needs to be held accountable. I suppose its a collective accountability for us as a nation to clean up his dirty diapers. You guys are so easily swindled it’s hystercal.
Hahaha. No, actually I just understand finance and what will or won’t be in his returns.

Again, don’t let me keep you from wearing that tin foil hat, Alex Jones, maybe those damn returns are the smoking gun we’ve been hearing about for well over a year now!

Oh man, it makes sense now with you posting style. You come off as frantic all the time, almost like you're yelling and literally lol'ing when you type lol.

I bet that's a fun job though.

Oh man, it makes sense now with you posting style. You come off as frantic all the time, almost like you're yelling and literally lol'ing when you type lol.

I bet that's a fun job though.
It has its perks, haha. I’ve been doing it for the last five years.

The frantic nature with the laughing out loud is somewhat accurate, solid catch.

Reactions: schoonerwest
Alex Jones became pretty well known for his anti-Bush protesting. I’m sure he was anti-Clinton before that but he became pretty popular for his rants on Bush. Austin liberals loved him. Just saying.
That was due to his 9/11 conspiracy speech. Look at him now, completely different dude. Probably like most Americans who over compensated their extremism after Romney didn’t make the cut.

Heyyyyy, from the racks and stacks it's the best on wax. How about another double golden oldie twin-spin sound sandwich from K-L-A-M in Portland!
Berkeley, my guy. I’ll use a deep baritone, Barry White-esque voice if you ever are in the city and get a chance to listen in. I’ll send out a special shout out to the schoonski!

Yeah, I just wish people would assimilate and accept our values instead of trying to exploit the system.

Too bad we have a large portion of the country that wants to give everyone who comes here a handout. That same group of people unfortunately want people dependent on the government instead of themselves and it’s killing the country.

if this opinion was based in reality, it would be a good point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT