ADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo's got some dirt...

Of course but the schools are the ones facing the possibility of vacating wins. I completely agree though and have corrected more than a few on the home board. It's just weird to see guys day "such and such coach didn't do anything", no but your program is still going to have to vacate wins.
I am with Coryfly on this one. As of now this seems much less scathing than it sounded. I am also curious to know when the FBI got in the business of divulging evidence to Pat Forde and Pete Thamel, but that's neither here nor there. I am much more interested to hear about these supposed hundreds of hours of phone tap evidence. That is where the dirt lies. One such phone call was said to be of Pitino acknowledging payment to Bowen. That's the kind of dirt I am looking for. Something that directy associates programs/coaches with these shady ass agents and shoe companies.

WTF is wrong with you?

You get quoted all the time because you making endless disgusting false accusations. And then you PM us apologizing for all the fake shit you post and promise not to do it again. You're a joke.

I PMd you saying I wouldnt discuss it in threads meant for basketball discussion.

You are a liar and know I mever apologized for "fake stuff I post."

I even told you in the PM I have strong feelings towards this, but Ill keep them resigned to threads like this where theyre meant to be discussed- not basketball threads.

Youre a liar and your blind support for a man who has fostered an environment where males get away with abusing women for years is now very clear and makes a lot more sense.

Stop quoting me, on ignore you go.

Does that mean rape didn’t happen? MileHigh calls Brendan Gibbons a rapist (and I don’t defend Gibbons) but Gibbons was never charged or convicted. Appling though...?

In your clown comparison of Gibbons, you failed to realize a few things. First, Iowa and Michigan fans are the ones that were trolling MSU because of an MSU player with a gun charge. Gibbons and the others were only brought up in that thread because you all started talking shit first. Secondly, Gibbons was allowed to play for 3 seasons before UM did anything about it, and Hoke even lied and said he was injured / had "family issues" he was going through.

Appling was cleared by the County Prosecutor (and 2 assistant prosecutors), Title IX, the Dept. of Education, as well as an independently hired attorney firm... before any basketball games were even played.

Not really and apples to apples comparison.

Why MSU slapjacks continually quote me as if I give a shit about their biased, wrong opinions and blind white knighting over the actual facts and actual evidence is beyond me.

"Hey forget all those facts you have and listen to me. I like Tom Izzo so hes innocent."

Sounds like the type of guy who you’d want leading a case regarding violation of women.
Oh no, Dunnings was a POS. But he did not like MSU students or athletes. He had a reputation of going hard after MSU students and athletes.

In your clown comparison of Gibbons, you failed to realize a few things. First, Iowa and Michigan fans are the ones that were trolling MSU because of an MSU player with a gun charge. Gibbons and the others were only brought up in that thread because you all started talking shit first. Secondly, Gibbons was allowed to play for 3 seasons before UM did anything about it, and Hoke even lied and said he was injured / had "family issues" he was going through.

Appling was cleared by the County Prosecutor (and 2 assistant prosecutors), Title IX, the Dept. of Education, as well as an independently hired attorney firm... before any basketball games were even played.

Not really and apples to apples comparison.

Neither were charged with rape. You still call Gibbons a rapist. You then use Appling not being charged as a reason why Appling isn’t a rapist. It’s a disconnect in logic.

Mama shouldn't lie like that. Don't know why she would feel the need to comment anyway, nothing is going to happen to her or Josh and he is off making the big bucks now. Just shut up and stay in yo lane, mom!
Josh Jackson's mom clearly had relations of the sexual kind with this Christian Dawkins cat. SmokinSmile

Oh no, Dunnings was a POS. But he did not like MSU students or athletes. He had a reputation of going hard after MSU students and athletes.

You missed my other post?

Do you think Gibbons was a rapist and/or should have been suspended?

I PMd you saying I wouldnt discuss it in threads meant for basketball discussion.

You are a liar and know I mever apologized for "fake stuff I post."

I even told you in the PM I have strong feelings towards this, but Ill keep them resigned to threads like this where theyre meant to be discussed- not basketball threads.

Youre a liar and your blind support for a man who has fostered an environment where males get away with abusing women for years is now very clear and makes a lot more sense.

Stop quoting me, on ignore you go.
You have no proof of this bro, none.

Your butthurt towards MSU is starting to ruin your credibility as a poster.

Neither were charged with rape. You still call Gibbons a rapist. You then use Appling not being charged as a reason why Appling isn’t a rapist. It’s a disconnect in logic.

Youre forgetting one big piece of evidence. Izzo coaches their favorite team so he has to be innocent. Case closed.

Josh Jackson's mom clearly had relations of the sexual kind with this Christian Dawkins cat. SmokinSmile
rY6fE0.gif

Reactions: jayhawker332

And the same as you are calling Appling a rapist? What's the difference here? I honestly haven't given Gibbons one thought in a couple years. Keep digging

You missed my other post?

Do you think Gibbons was a rapist and/or should have been suspended?
Don't know. I think it should have been investigated rather than be sat on for 3 years, don't you? And I think Taylor Lewan should have been investigated for alleged witness tampering, don't you?

Don't know. I think it should have been investigated rather than be sat on for 3 years, don't you? And I think Taylor Lewan should have been investigated for alleged witness tampering, don't you?

I think Gibbons should have been kicked off the team and I think he’s a piece of shit. I think Lewan should have received a game suspension for his role.

I agree with most MSU fans on gibbons. That’s why it’s weird to see them use “Appling is innocent because he was never charged” as a defense to why Appling isn’t also a piece of shit rapist.

You have no proof of this bro, none.

Your butthurt towards MSU is starting to ruin your credibility as a poster.

You realize this board is littered with posts of mine praising Izzo for years as a person and coach, and only recently once evidence came out that he supported players and coaches who committed sexual assault in multiple instances that I have done an about face?

You dont know what youre talking about. I only have evidence. I am not butthurt at all towards MSU athletics and never have been towards the school at all until it came out that they have covered up sexual assaults involving their athletes for years.

You dont have a clue what youre talking about so please stop butting in and acting as if you do.

I am with Coryfly on this one. As of now this seems much less scathing than it sounded. I am also curious to know when the FBI got in the business of divulging evidence to Pat Forde and Pete Thamel, but that's neither here nor there. I am much more interested to hear about these supposed hundreds of hours of phone tap evidence. That is where the dirt lies. One such phone call was said to be of Pitino acknowledging payment to Bowen. That's the kind of dirt I am looking for. Something that directy associates programs/coaches with these shady ass agents and shoe companies.
And that phone call has since been proven to be about Terry Rozier, not Bowen. Keep up with the news kid

Reactions: American Male
So NCAA bylaws state of a student athlete received less that $200 they can repay that to a charity of their choice and they remain eligible. If in fact Wendell’s mother didn’t pay for her lunch let’s hope the Carters donate $53 to the Emily K Center today. He will be playing in Dukes game tomorrow.
I don't think donating to Coach K's charity would be the best way around that. Laughing

You realize this board is littered with posts of mine praising Izzo for years as a person and coach, and only recently once evidence came out that he supported players and coaches who committed sexual assault in multiple instances that I have done an about face?
Did he support after he had knowledge of those alleged accusations or is this just speculation? Coaches aren't tuned in to everything that happens outside the court on/off campus; he very well could have been in the dark.

Innocent until proven guilty I say.

Agree it would be silly to sit them out at all. And as bad as it is for basketball, this might end up being a relief in some ways. The NCAA was always going to die a slow and painful death, the power five teams all just needed a reason to say eff you to them at the same time. This might be that time.

I actually disagree with you here. Most Universities are also worried about other sports outside of football and basketball. The NCAA does a good job of managing championships for all of the other sports.

Did he support after he had knowledge of those alleged accusations or is this just speculation? Coaches aren't tuned in to everything that happens outside the court on/off campus; he very well could have been in the dark.

Innocent until proven guilty I say.

Its important to remember Adrien Payne admitted on camera Appling raped a girl. These arent just accusations made by some girl who was mad at Appking. They were backed up by Adrien Payne.

Yes, new documents have come out showing Izzo was aware of the Appling/Payne incident and neither even missed a single game due to suspension, let alone were kicked off the team(not that Payne should have been - he was just there when Appling raped a girl and was very honest with investigators).

Appling has since went on to commit multiplele crimes and is now in jail, where Izzo has visited him despite the fact, you know, he raped a girl on MSUs campus(according to his teammate Adrien Payne).

Its important to remember Adrien Payne admitted on camera Appling raped a girl. These arent just accusations made by some girl who was mad at Appking. They were backed up by Adrien Payne.

Yes, new documents have come out showing Izzo was aware of the Appling/Payne incident and neither even missed a single game due to suspension, let alone were kicked off the team(not that Payne should have been - he was just there when Appling raped a girl and was very honest with investigators).

Appling has since went on to commit multiplele crimes and is now in jail, where Izzo has visited him despite the fact, you know, he raped a girl on MSUs campus(according to his teammate Adrien Payne).

It’s disturbing that people are so blinded by fandom that they still defend a scum bag like Appling.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
He said that the girl said no multiple times but Appling proceeded. That’s sexual assault and sick if you disagree.

You're basing all of this on you watching the OTL report, which has already been outed as having multiple flaws. There are 70+ pages of the police interview transcript, of which ESPN published specific quotes out of context.

No one is saying Appling is some choir boy that has never done wrong. Many just don't agree that he raped that girl, including multiple parties not affiliated with MSU.

Why exactly are Michigan fans trying to ruin this thread? Your program is squeaky clean and not a part of the investigation so why exactly do you care? Find a hobby or something. Yall are annoying everybody.

Reactions: UNC71-00
I actually disagree with you here. Most Universities are also worried about other sports outside of football and basketball. The NCAA does a good job of managing championships for all of the other sports.
Yea, I thought about other sports after I posted. I just can't believe they have whiffed this bad when it comes to basketball.

Reactions: UNC71-00
You're basing all of this on you watching the OTL report, which has already been outed as having multiple flaws. There are 70+ pages of the police interview transcript, of which ESPN published specific quotes out of context.

No one is saying Appling is some choir boy that has never done wrong. Many just don't agree that he raped that girl, including multiple parties not affiliated with MSU.

There is literally video evidence of Payne saying she told him to stop multiple times and he just kept going anyways because he wanted to "ejaculate or whatever." - Paynes words verbatim.

That has nothing to do with whatever flaws youre fabricating to blindly support MSU.

You dont have a clue what youre talking about.

Or when they are too focused on bogus Russian collusion made up by a certain political party instead of investigating and stopping a school shooting before it happened. I would probably do the same if I worked for the FBI though, because I certainly wouldn't want to end up the victim of "suicide".

Yeah no smoke at all around Trump! Hehehehee

ADVERTISEMENT