ADVERTISEMENT

Wow at newly ranked Northwestern's schedule coming up

All comes out in the end.

We will see once the Final 4 happens.

Highly doubt the B1G has more teams than the Big 12 in the FF

Definitely don't think Hitler's team will make much noise. Nothing personal to Iowa fans. But that team has a peak of the second weekend.

No use to waste time arguing about something that will show itself

Reactions: Villian07
All comes out in the end.

We will see once the Final 4 happens.

Highly doubt the B1G has more teams than the Big 12 in the FF

Definitely don't think Hitler's team will make much noise. Nothing personal to Iowa fans. But that team has a peak of the second weekend.

No use to waste time arguing about something that will show itself

Michigan is 10-2 vs the Big 12 over the past 10 seasons. What is Texas record vs the Big 10?

Sticking with him. Coming off 0 pt game. He looks like a guy that rebounds and gets assists.

I don't know how that game turns out.

Because I think both teams would rather have their 5 on the bench.
Mccormick and Sims

Just matters how KU uses Marcus Garrett.

Ramey is basically going to take advantage of teams who are trying to slow down Jones and Coleman.
Even when he doesn't score he controls games. Just doesn't always show up in stats

I don't know how that game turns out.

Because I think both teams would rather have their 5 on the bench.
Mccormick and Sims

Just matters how KU uses Marcus Garrett.

Ramey is basically going to take advantage of teams who are trying to slow down Jones and Coleman.
Even when he doesn't score he controls games. Just doesn't always show up in stats

His minutes look safe, that's half the battle

But Illinois is a Final 4 contender...🤣😂🤣😂
Illinois' issue is not talent. It's consistency. Underwood's teams have been inconsistent early in the season, and by the end of the year, they are solid. Illinois is and will be a final 4 contender, and has as good of a shot as any team in the conference to win the conference.

Texas, on the other hand, is coached by Shaka Smart. That's the joke you should be laughing at.

Reactions: VulvHa
Illinois' issue is not talent. It's consistency. Underwood's teams have been inconsistent early in the season, and by the end of the year, they are solid. Illinois is and will be a final 4 contender, and has as good of a shot as any team in the conference to win the conference.

Texas, on the other hand, is coached by Shaka Smart. That's the joke you should be laughing at.

But Underwood has done what to prove he is better than Shaka...

You are a homer. Nothing wrong with that... Just as long as you can admit it

But Underwood has done what to prove he is better than Shaka...

You are a homer. Nothing wrong with that... Just as long as you can admit it
No one is arguing that I'm not a homer, but that's what we call an ad hominem. It doesn't nullify what I and many experts believe.

He's ended the season ranked at a P5 school, for one. He's won double digit games in the toughest conference in the country, two. He's won his conference - at any level. He's taken two P5 programs to the tournament.

Shaka has done anything aside from underperform outside of VCU. He couldn't even win the A10.

No one is arguing that I'm not a homer, but that's what we call an ad hominem. It doesn't nullify what I and many experts believe.

He's ended the season ranked at a P5 school, for one. He's won double digit games in the toughest conference in the country, two. He's won his conference - at any level. He's taken two P5 programs to the tournament.

Shaka has done anything aside from underperform outside of VCU. He couldn't even win the A10.

Experts ..

Illinois was a creation of B1G hype.

You aren't a legit Final 4 contender

Pretty much the B1G version of Texas..Texas will always be hyped. But truthfully this year they are under hyped if you know basketball

Experts ..

Illinois was a creation of B1G hype.

You aren't a legit Final 4 contender

Pretty much the B1G version of Texas..Texas will always be hyped. But truthfully this year they are under hyped if you know basketball
We are the Big Ten version of Texas except that Texas underperforms expectations, and when we are ranked preseason, we finish ranked.

We are the Big Ten version of Texas except that Texas underperforms expectations, and when we are ranked preseason, we finish ranked.
Hey now, Texas has only finished unranked 10 times in the last 20 years when they have been ranked during the regular season. I think one year they even got up to #1 and finished unranked. Now that's an accomplishment.

Reactions: Jaycg15
So making the Elite 8 is your definition of being an elite team.

In the past 10 seasons...

Big Ten: 11 teams in the Elite 8
Big 12: 9 teams in the Elite 8

Do we get credit from you now?

So not a huge difference...

No one started talking shit to the B1G until they felt that somehow their Conference was much better than the Big 12.

Still arbitrary data .

This year is the only one that matters

So not a huge difference...

No one started talking shit to the B1G until they felt that somehow their Conference was much better than the Big 12.

Still arbitrary data .

This year is the only one that matters

I mean you are the one insisting the Big 12 has had more elite teams.

Final fours...
Big Ten: 7
Big 12: 4

Do we get credit from you now?

Reactions: Jaycg15
ADVERTISEMENT