• Wendy Byrd

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Skyler White

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Betty Draper

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
shoresy-cry.gif

Betty Draper doesn't belong on this list, she was an absolute smoke whose husband cheated on her like crazy and she left him. She was a terrible mother, not a terrible wife.

Skylar by a mile, I liked absolutely nothing about her and on rewatches try to skip over any scenes she's in.

Wendy was just a c*nt.

Betty Draper doesn't belong on this list, she was an absolute smoke whose husband cheated on her like crazy and she left him. She was a terrible mother, not a terrible wife.

Skylar by a mile, I liked absolutely nothing about her and on rewatches try to skip over any scenes she's in.

Wendy was just a c*nt.

Yeah, I was wondering why Betty Draper was on the list. I haven't seen every episode so I figured I missed something.

"Worst TV husband" might be more accurate for that show.

Wendy was just a c*nt.
Skylar had a nice rack which was significantly more firm when she was on Seinfeld.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
we had a women's tourney thread? gross.

Not only did it exist, but it was bumped daily by this goon for months, in one of the most inane disputes to ever grace the net. Possibly the worst poster in message board history.

Reactions: tw3301
Not only did it exist, but it was bumped daily by this goon for months, in one of the most inane disputes to ever grace the net. Possibly the worst poster in message board history.
You seem bitter.

Nothing says “goon” and “inane” like an uneducated homophonic loudmouth.

ADVERTISEMENT