ADVERTISEMENT

Rate Kansas Fans ITT

What is their problem?

• Total voters
We’re gonna lose several posters who will be too busy inspecting genitals to have time to post. @Kevin Bryan probably packing up a Uhaul to move there as we speak.
ball-grabber-monkey.gif

I can tell you all the recipients of the trains were mediocre at best. And they kept on saying their husbands prefer getting it in the butt from lower seeded teams….

Reactions: hawkit3113
I can tell you all the recipients of the trains were mediocre at best. And they kept on saying their husbands prefer getting it in the butt from lower seeded teams….

Not sure about that, but I do remember putting it in a lower-seeded UConn team's butt not too long ago. Little did I know that we were raw dogging a blueblood!

Paging @KisteK

You have the boys all worked up again.

Wasn't the photo kistek posted was her in a bumblebee Halloween outfit? Or did I completely make that up in my head. That thread was so long ago I don't really remember.
Damn it! I’m the only one who hasn’t seen it. I’ve been in love with her for years now and I still don’t know what she looks like😂 For the love of good @KisteK post your bumblebee pic so I can see it!!! Who knows, I might make you the queen bee of my hive😂😂😂🐝

• Haha
Reactions: KisteK
Kansas fans are getting a train ran on them, lolol

If you can't take a little gentle poking, then don't run around with your ass out so much.

Am I too late for all the fun??

I posted that photo so long ago, 😂
It's kinda nice being known forever as my 28 year old self..

Pretty sure the Internet ate that photo, my photobucket album has 5 total photos.

No worries, I'm old now.
Wrinkles and gray hair.
Old.
It's gross, I'm gross.

Pretty sure the Internet ate that photo, my photobucket album has 5 total photos.

No worries, I'm old now.
Wrinkles and gray hair.
Old.
It's gross, I'm gross.

You just killed Scotty’s boner.

28 was a good age. I was handsome as shit back then.

Now I’m getting premature grays and struggling to keep muscle mass.

• Sad
This was flagger at 28, in his prime.

AdorableVengefulBuckeyebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Rock Chalk, lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde

No worries, I'm old now.
Wrinkles and gray hair.
Old.
It's gross, I'm gross.
You are my type of girl, we all age well. 😎
Grey and wrinkles. 💪

• Love
yea but that also makes me DePaul's @dukedevilz by default as well.

I was implying that if anyone knocks KU in anyway you are immediately on job to defend.

That'd be a full time job.

I just like to point out hypocrisy. This thread is the equivalent of an Eagles fan calling Packers fans the worst. 😆

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
Btw, out of fairness, I have to give a little credit to Philly fans. They actually seemed decent before and after the SB. Way classier than Cincinnati fans anyway. Then again, it may have been a different story if the Eagles had won.

Btw, out of fairness, I have to give a little credit to Philly fans. They actually seemed decent before and after the SB. Way classier than Cincinnati fans anyway. Then again, it may have been a different story if the Eagles had
I had the pleasure of going to Philly in 2010 to watch my Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup in 2010. Wore my Patrick Kane jersey and took a ton of abuse, but most of it was from Philly fans just trying to live up to their reputation. That said, for every 10-20 people who yelled at me there was one in there that you could tell was deadly serious and wanted a piece of me.

I was smart enough to bring a jacket to wear over my jersey whenever I went to the bathroom. Going in there with just a Hawks jersey would've been suicide.

ADVERTISEMENT