Who is the worst TV Wife of these 3

• Wendy Byrd

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Skyler White

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Betty Draper

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't know the third one. But difficult to decide between Wendy or Skylar.

The difference between Wendy and Skylar, Wendy never hid her evil. Skylar acted more like she was forced into being a victim.

Two ****s, no doubt. But fvck Skylar.
Betty Draper was from Mad Men.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Had to google Wendy Byrd. Never watched past season one and didn't remember her.

carmelo-anthony-pics.gif

• Haha
never understood the Skyler White hate. What exactly did she do that was wrong?

never understood the Skyler White hate. What exactly did she do that was wrong?
She was not ride or die at first. And she’s an all-time nag. Dude was dying from cancer and she still refused to just be chill.

The final season or two did redeem her quite a bit, though.

Wendy Byrd got my vote because she never got better. She starts out as a cheating whore and ‘evolves’ into a ruthless **** who fvcks up more than she fixes but somehow also feels righteous the whole time. Manipulative turd burger.

Reactions: I am stupid
She was not ride or die at first. And she’s an all-time nag. Dude was dying from cancer and she still refused to just be chill.

The final season or two did redeem her quite a bit, though.

Wendy Byrd got my vote because she never got better. She starts out as a cheating whore and ‘evolves’ into a ruthless **** who fvcks up more than she fixes but somehow also feels righteous the whole time. Manipulative turd burger.

yea I don't see any of her early conduct as being unreasonable and as you said she was redeemed quite a bit towards the end.

What did she do early on that was so bad? Get pissed at Walter for doing a bunch of odd stuff that couldn't be explained? Doesn't seem unreasonable to me even if the guy does have cancer.

I think the poll has them listed correct. Betty Draper was more like a child mentally IIRC. Been a while since I watched mad men.

yea I don't see any of her early conduct as being unreasonable and as you said she was redeemed quite a bit towards the end.

What did she do early on that was so bad? Get pissed at Walter for doing a bunch of odd stuff that couldn't be explained? Doesn't seem unreasonable to me even if the guy does have cancer.

It’s been long enough since I watched the show that I can’t recall specifics. I just remember the overwhelming feeling that she sucked. She wasn’t bad, just annoying. Everything was a problem for her.

ADVERTISEMENT