ADVERTISEMENT

Rate Kansas Fans ITT

What is their problem?

• Total voters
When I attended the opening rounds of the NCAA in 93 I came away thinking of all the fanbases I ran into that weekend or at the 1987 tourney as well I've never run into a more collectively douchebag assortment of people than the Kansas fans. It's the reason I despise Kansas to this day.

When I attended the opening rounds of the NCAA in 93 I came away thinking of all the fanbases I ran into that weekend or at the 1987 tourney as well I've never run into a more collectively douchebag assortment of people than the Kansas fans. It's the reason I despise Kansas to this day.

I'm really sorry that a KU fan banged your girlfriend 30 years ago. It happens.

begs the question, does it count as losing her virginity if 10 Kansas fans all with micro penis's run a train on her? Feel like you need some DP in that situation to make it count.

I think the rule is that, if you're still fuming about it 30 years later, it counts.

Btw, how small is yours if she gave it up to a micro?

I like the "angry they weren't born in Missouri" option. That's like being angry you weren't born in Lubbock.
If you can't take a little gentle poking, then don't run around with your ass out so much.

Star Wars Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

I was born in 87, that makes you old as sh**

I live on the gulf coast of Florida so of course the whole world is down here right now for spring break. I even spotted @ExitFlagger and @ThePhog08 on the beach together enjoying each others company. I sent this to @lurkeraspect84 and now he's super horny.

c89397a09b972494f81f42ee94d1bb38.gif

Seems convenient to leave out the fact that you were tickling my ass while filming this.

ADVERTISEMENT