ADVERTISEMENT

Will Bron END UP the GOAT?

1. 3. Jordan actually came back to a struggling Bulls team and lifted them to the playoffs where they were swept by the Magic. Coming back healthy to a new team without having chemistry isn’t easy. Kyrie Irving came back late for a hot Duke team and thew off the chemistry. Jordan spent the offseason getting back into basketball shape and practicing with his new teammates. They went from 55 wins to 72 wins.

Bulls weren't swept by the Magic. They lost in 6. That series featured Magic players and several other players in the league saying that Jordan didn't look like the real MJ.

With those claiming defense was so much better when Jordan played, because you could play tougher and more physical. How many steals and blocks do you think James gets with those rules? Double his current season average?

The longer something is in the rearview mirror the better it is remembered. Just FYI. Also I'd say the rules in the 90s helped Jordan more than today's rules help James.

1. You think Trout could take 2 years off of baseball to try his hand at being a professional baseball player and come back in 40 games to the same level he was at before? Do you know how athletic conditioning for sports work? Baseball players don’t train the same as basketball players

2. You bet he played a ton of basketball during his hiatus? When was that? He was swinging a bat 500x daily. He was playing close to 200 games when you consider Spring Training and AZ Fall League. He wasn’t doing this as a hobby. He was all in on trying to be a professional baseball player. And even if he did shoot around, who the fvck was he playing with? Minor league baseball players?

3. Jordan actually came back to a struggling Bulls team and lifted them to the playoffs where they were swept by the Magic. Coming back healthy to a new team without having chemistry isn’t easy. Kyrie Irving came back late for a hot Duke team and thew off the chemistry. Jordan spent the offseason getting back into basketball shape and practicing with his new teammates. They went from 55 wins to 72 wins.
I will answer in order....

1. yes

2. yes

3. A .500 team without the superstar is not exactly struggling. Cavs would be lucky to win 30 without Lebron. Why do I believe this? They lost every game he missed last season and they had Kyrie. The year before they barely won 30 and had Kyrie.

And you compared a barely out of HS Kyrie comeback to MJ after 10+ years in the NBA. You better use another lifeline.

I will answer in order....

1. yes

2. yes

3. A .500 team without the superstar is not exactly struggling. Cavs would be lucky to win 30 without Lebron. Why do I believe this? They lost every game he missed last season and they had Kyrie. The year before they barely won 30 and had Kyrie.

And you compared a barely out of HS Kyrie comeback to MJ after 10+ years in the NBA. You better use another lifeline.
1. Lol
2. Lol
3. Lol

The point was to show how Kyrie, despite being the most talented player in the country, disrupted a hot Duke team’s chemisty. Per usual, you are a little slow on the uptake and miss the point. I’m not sure how to dumb things down anymore.
14-3 when MJ came back. And you think he struggled. How's it feel kicking your own ass?
Basketball is more than just putting up points. It’s a team sport. It’s playing cohesively. The infusion of Jordan was a nice jolt, but not enough to get them over the hump. He was had been out too long and needed to get his body back and adjusted to the team. Hence why they won 72 games the following year.

Take a lap scooter.

1. Lol
2. Lol
3. Lol

The point was to show how Kyrie, despite being the most talented player in the country, disrupted a hot Duke team’s chemisty. Per usual, you are a little slow on the uptake and miss the point. I’m not sure how to dumb things down anymore.

Basketball is more than just putting up points. It’s a team sport. It’s playing cohesively. The infusion of Jordan was a nice jolt, but not enough to get them over the hump. He was had been out too long and needed to get his body back and adjusted to the team. Hence why they won 72 games the following year.

Take a lap scooter.
Hey. I coached a rec league team and had the best player in the league, but he started the season with a knee issue. Came back with a few games left and helped us reach the title game. so there goes that theory.

Yes, basketball is a team sport. The team was struggling at .500 in your own words, then MJ came back and the team went 14-3. Either you were wrong and MJ came back and was the difference pretty quickly, or you were wrong and he didn't make the difference, but his team was a lot better than you claimed they were without him.

I'll let you choose how you want to be wrong.

Might have to go soon, so have a good night. Thanks for the irrational comedy you provided again today.

Hey. I coached a rec league team and had the best player in the league, but he started the season with a knee issue. Came back with a few games left and helped us reach the title game. so there goes that theory.

Yes, basketball is a team sport. The team was struggling at .500 in your own words, then MJ came back and the team went 14-3. Either you were wrong and MJ came back and was the difference pretty quickly, or you were wrong and he didn't make the difference, but his team was a lot better than you claimed they were without him.

I'll let you choose how you want to be wrong.

Might have to go soon, so have a good night. Thanks for the irrational comedy you provided again today.
Rec league, eh? Congrats. Now I know this is a troll. You got me. Well-done.

Rec league, eh? Congrats. Now I know this is a troll. You got me. Well-done.
You seemed to think a guy right out of HS missing a few games was the same as the best player in the world at the time. At that point no level mattered to you.

Ok pal. You do you.
Matt to English - "again I got nothing to refute what you said. Clearly, my thinking Kyrie missing a few games right out of HS is not the same as the best player in the planet at the time being out for a while."

Matt to English - "again I got nothing to refute what you said. Clearly, my thinking Kyrie missing a few games right out of HS is not the same as the best player in the planet at the time being out for a while."
200.gif

Reactions: dtgold88
Am I getting trolled by this guy? He doesn’t stay on track, completely misses the points being made, and answers questions with non-sense ramblings. It has to be a well-crafted troll.
Or a guy who can smack you around with logic, facts and reason.....often with your own "logic"

did you ever decide how you wanted to be wrong with that pearl of wisdome earlier? That MJ did come back quicker and led them to a 14-3 finish, or his team was better than you thought and they were responsible. I thought it was more than fair to let you choose how you were wrong.

Can you at least decide how you want to be wrong? If not, I'll choose for you. I'll be going with you being wrong because MJ was ready to play far quicker than you want to believe. If you disagree, just say so. We can then go with his teammates were far better than you thought leading them to a 14-3 finish.

Can you at least decide how you want to be wrong? If not, I'll choose for you. I'll be going with you being wrong because MJ was ready to play far quicker than you want to believe. If you disagree, just say so. We can then go with his teammates were far better than you thought leading them to a 14-3 finish.
tenor.gif

Deflection and irrelevant GIFs. 2 major signs of irrational. Maybe you can find a few more friends to save you?

I gotta run, but have a good night.

ADVERTISEMENT