ADVERTISEMENT

Who is going to win it all? Go on record ITT

I'm going with Texas Tech. We just keep getting better as the season goes along with the offense trending in the right direction. If we start to actually pick up our three point shooting I think we can start blowing out some really good teams. This will be better than the team that ran it to the Championship when its all said and done. I just think we are hard to gameplan against because someone different steps up every game and we still haven't had our full roster. Both Shannon and McCullar have missed significant time so we are still improving just by getting healthy. Lastly, we just seem to have gamers on this team that show up the better the competition is which should play well in the tournament.

I'm going with Texas Tech. We just keep getting better as the season goes along with the offense trending in the right direction. If we start to actually pick up our three point shooting I think we can start blowing out some really good teams. This will be better than the team that ran it to the Championship when its all said and done. I just think we are hard to gameplan against because someone different steps up every game and we still haven't had our full roster. Both Shannon and McCullar have missed significant time so we are still improving just by getting healthy. Lastly, we just seem to have gamers on this team that show up the better the competition is which should play well in the tournament.
I think you are a serious contender. I love the defense. I figured there would be a drop off once Beard jetted (dumb ass) but it seems to have stuck around

So....

Missouri/Georgia/Iona/Davidson >> Alabama >> Gonzaga?

That about right?
I wasn't making some transitive property claim, those are your words, just pointing out that even if Bama is worse than Texas and UCLA, the Zags still lost to them. They're a very talented team and probably slight favorites to win it all, but treating them like they're far and away favorites is insane to me. Put them in the Big 10 or 12 this year and they would have several more losses.

Reactions: Mr.Razorback
I think you are a serious contender. I love the defense. I figured there would be a drop off once Beard jetted (dumb ass) but it seems to have stuck around
Well, since Adams was actually the guy responsible for the defensive success under Beard those things will tend to stick. I'll be glad when we are far enough removed from Beard that Adams will get all the due credit he deserves.

ADVERTISEMENT