ADVERTISEMENT

Who is going to win it all? Go on record ITT

WarEagle2727

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2008
Clearly Auburn is the favorite in my mind. It’s time to go on the record now. Who you got?

When Uconn falls out of the top 25 this week, Auburn will have 1 win over a ranked team and two losses to unranked teams. Along with multiple near-losses to really bad teams.

Nah. Don’t trust them.

Reactions: Montana81
When Uconn falls out of the top 25 this week, Auburn will have 1 win over a ranked team and two losses to unranked teams. Along with multiple near-losses to really bad teams.

Nah. Don’t trust them.
No one asked who you don’t trust

Reactions: Borotiger
The arrogant prick in me wants to say I'd like to play you all again, but the other shoulder says. I don't want to lose twice.
if we don’t start hitting open shots again we won’t go too far. I have no doubt we can because we did it all year.

I wouldn’t mind seeing you guys match up against Illinois to see if Oscar can be held in check.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Ironic what I said in the other thread just now, feel like the winner right now comes from Zags, UK and Duke.

Although how good is this Clemence kid for KU??

Hard to tell. He wasn't getting a lot of minutes early on and then he was injured for awhile. He only saw action yesterday because the other bigs couldn't stop Groves from getting open threes. But he definitely has the most potential of the bigs on the roster.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
I honestly can’t decide. It seems so wide open this season, which is awesome. You know who I WANT to win, just not sure it’s possible. We played great against Tennessee and Kansas, then escaped Vandy and looked lackadaisical against Florida most of the game.

You have to have a consistent identity in the tourney to win it all. One disinterested night and you’re going home.

He is the most dominant rim protector this year. Two triple doubles in a season, wit blocks, is just ridiculous.
UK has 3 total in the history of our program.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
If Kentucky could quit getting a player hurt a game I'll pick them. Excellent guard play, two elite shooters, NPOY inside. Don't trust Brooks but maybe he'll play like he did @ KU again.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
If Kentucky could quit getting a player hurt a game I'll pick them. Excellent guard play, two elite shooters, NPOY inside. Don't trust Brooks but maybe he'll play like he did @ KU again.
LOL That's a pretty high standard you set for Brooks. He's really good on defense and he's been pretty much money on that 15 footer. Especially against a zone.

2nd leading rebounder. 3 pt percentage is bad. From the field he's 49%.

Yeah, not sure we (or anyone) has a real answer for him in this day of small ball. Chet and Gonzaga would be a good match up for AU. I’d like to see that game, just not in our bracket.
If we get back to shooting like we were I don’t know who beats us if Kessler doesn’t get in foul trouble. If we keep shooting like we are now, the zags beat us by 15.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT