ADVERTISEMENT

Who are your 3 biggest CONFERENCE rivals….

Lol shut up Lulu and go to bed. You make up more shit than any poster I’ve ever seen on this board.😂 I’ve never ran and hid after a loss. I always congratulate the other team and then I pull out my old vhs tapes and watch one of our title games from the past and think about our glorious tradition!😂
Happy James Corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Lol shut up Lulu and go to bed. You make up more shit than any poster I’ve ever seen on this board.😂 I’ve never ran and hid after a loss. I always congratulate the other team and then I pull out my old vhs tapes and watch one of our title games from the past and think about our glorious tradition!😂
Happy James Corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
Yeah you do. I don't and me being here proves it. Do you think you can turn in one of your tapes to get into the dance? 😆

Yeah you do. I don't and me being here proves it. Do you think you can turn in one of your tapes to get into the dance? 😆
Oh I do? Is that because you say so? Show me when I didn’t show up and congratulate somebody? Pretty sure I was the first or second person on here last night congratulating Hog fans. Like I said, stop making shit up! You already look ignorant enough!

Oh I do? Is that because you say so? Show me when I didn’t show up and congratulate somebody? Pretty sure I was the first or second person on here last night congratulating Hog fans. Like I said, stop making shit up! You already look ignorant enough!
I actually love you being all jelly over UT. Wow, who would have thought UK fans posting about UT every post. How the mighty have fallen. 😆

I actually love you being all jelly over UT. Wow, who would have thought UK fans posting about UT every post. How the mighty have fallen. 😆
You like jelly do ya Lulu?
Krispy Kreme People GIF

Posting the same shit in two different threads! You’re to easy LuLu. I just keep reeling you in!😂
Wicked Tuna Fishing GIF by National Geographic Channel

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
I really wish there was a setting that didn't allow certain posters to respond to other certain posters. This was an interesting thread until two people took it off the rails.

• Love
Reactions: Ikibari
ADVERTISEMENT