ADVERTISEMENT

Who are your 3 biggest CONFERENCE rivals….

Yeah, not sure there’s been enough time. Honestly, if RU stays good and PSU keeps improving, a cool “Big Ten East” rivalry could develop between all three.
I know we like to consider ourselves "rivals" to Penn State in football, but don't think Penn State feels the same.

Maybe Sparty for bball- but Sparty prob does not feel the same again- we had some classic games vs them during the Trimble, Cowan days...

Reactions: hawkit3113
Everytime he officiates an auburn game we get screwed. Auburn was up 12. Here come pat to get tamu to the line over and over. Meanwhile auburn only has two free throw attempts
Folks have made fun of UK fans for keeping track of refs.
Some refs need to be tracked. Sorry it's at AU's expense but I'm glad others call that f'er out.

Reactions: cdbearde
Some refs need to be tracked. Sorry it's at AU's expense but I'm glad others call that f'er out.
Doug shows, Pat adams, and Ted valentine are the only 3 I know. Football wise Penn wagers was the worst in the SEC

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Doug shows, Pat adams, and Ted valentine are the only 3 I know. Football wise Penn wagers was the worst in the SEC
I had forgotten about TV Teddy. Does he still ref? Seems like the last time I heard of him he was banned from the ACC?
*I thought the UNC incident made him banned from ACC. Turns out I was wrong. It was the NCAAT

• Haha
I had forgotten about TV Teddy. Does he still ref? Seems like the last time I heard of him he was banned from the ACC?
*I thought the UNC incident made him banned from ACC. Turns out I was wrong. It was the NCAAT

TV Ted loved making the game about himself

• Love
TV Teddy is the SEC official I laugh at more than any of them. "Look at Me"

look-over-here-jaida-essence-hall.gif

You know, the unranked peons. Some of those SEC teams have 6 losses already and more. They are also runs.
Oh you mean UK, one of the many unranked teams that beat your greatest team and coach ever. I’ll add it was at UT also. Anyways, this thread is not about this season it’s about your all time conference rivals and your record against them. Go ahead and post yours sweetness!

Last edited:
You’re the idiot. Despite y’all’s upset of us we are still #2 and y’all are still out of the top 30. You while y’all continue to flounder our prospects are good and y’all’s continue to suck. You have lost 7 games already, you suck, so ask Bert to put in an old VHS and relive the past grand paw
No y’all are ranked number 6 sissy! Also I noticed that you used (imagine that) my old VHS saying again.😂 Oh and as far as our prospects sucking I’m pretty sure our freshman has won freshman of the week twice in a row. Keep making shit up though😂

Last edited:
Well, if Scotty and JC weren’t such a pair of arrogant tools we could have some interesting threads.
Wrong again sweetness! I started a thread about rivals and you come in here with a stupid comment and then get mad and call people names when you get called out. Can you not just list your rivals and your records against them?? Still waiting!

No y’all are ranked number 6 sissy! Also I noticed that you used (imagine that) my old VHS saying again.😂 Oh and as far as our prospects sucking I’m pretty sure our freshman has won freshman of the week twice in a row. Keep making shit up though😂
Not in Kenpom or NET ;)

Don't you remember those advanced rankings that y'all use to spout off about? I suppose you don't look at those rankings nowadays.😁

Wrong again sweetness! I started a thread about rivals and you come in here with a stupid comment and then get mad and call people names when you get called out. Can you not just list your rivals and your records against them?? Still waiting!
No, you started a thread bragging about past records dimwit. I have never cared about records from long ago. I have been pretty clear I am into the present. Judging by y'all's 7 losses y'all have gone further back in the past.

No, you started a thread bragging about past records dimwit. I have never cared about records from long ago. I have been pretty clear I am into the present. Judging by y'all's 7 losses y'all have gone further back in the past.
No, I started a thread about conference rivals/all time records and you got mad and pissy because you don’t want to post that UK has that big of a lead on UT. Get over your bullshit “here and now” talk. Everybody on this board knows how you are and knows what you’re about. If you can’t be a big girl and post without crying and acting like somebody’s out to get you then maybe you should head back to the kitchen. It’s a simple question, can you answer it? Who is you biggest conference rivals and what’s your record against them?

No, I started a thread about conference rivals/all time records and you got mad and pissy because you don’t want to post that UK has that big of a lead on UT. Get over your bullshit “here and now” talk. Everybody on this board knows how you are and knows what you’re about. If you can’t be a big girl and post without crying and acting like somebody’s out to get you then maybe you should head back to the kitchen. It’s a simple question, can you answer it? Who is you biggest conference rivals and what’s your record against them?
I told you my picks (bama and Aubie). I don't care what the all time record is against them. When did you become the knowledge bear for all other posters on the board?

I told you my picks (bama and Aubie). I don't care what the all time record is against them. When did you become the knowledge bear for all other posters on the board?
It’s a thread about rivals and records! Stop being a sour puss. It don’t matter if you care or not this is just for conversation sake. Bama and Auburn are your picks? Well I get that, for UT fans I guess I wouldn’t consider UK a rival if they had beat me that many times. Those two make more sense for you. Which one do you have a winning record against?

I saw Teddy at an Ark-Ga tech game 3 years ago. Man he loves the spotlight

It’s a thread about rivals and records! Stop being a sour puss. It don’t matter if you care or not this is just for conversation sake. Bama and Auburn are your picks? Well I get that, for UT fans I guess I wouldn’t consider UK a rival if they had beat me that many times. Those two make more sense for you. Which one do you have a winning record against?
I would have picked UK if y’all were a threat to us in the SEC, but you’re not.

I would have picked UK if y’all were a threat to us in the SEC, but you’re not.
Is that what it is Sissy?😂 Again, this is all time rivals? Do you get that? That degree not paying off for you is it😂

Bama has a commanding lead in the all time series against UT and they beat y’all on the regular in football but other than that I can’t imagine why you would consider them a rival. I’m guessing it comes from the football beatings. I get Auburn because of Pearl being UT’s old coach and the fact he has a winning record against y’all. I get you not saying UK is a rival. With that head to head record I wouldn’t make myself look silly and call UK a rival either. I think somebody like Vandy and Ole Miss would be more on UT’s level.

Is that what it is Sissy?😂 Again, this is all time rivals? Do you get that? That degree not paying off for you is it😂
You are like a wounded dog snapping at everything.

Bama has a commanding lead in the all time series against UT and they beat y’all on the regular in football but other than that I can’t imagine why you would consider them a rival. I’m guessing it comes from the football beatings. I get Auburn because of Pearl being UT’s old coach and the fact he has a winning record against y’all. I get you not saying UK is a rival. With that head to head record I wouldn’t make myself look silly and call UK a rival either. I think somebody like Vandy and Ole Miss would be more on UT’s level.
You can’t get why I picked even after I told you? You must be a special kind of dumbass.

Starting w/ut... UK is on a 6-game win streak in the SEC. There goes that 'continues to suck' theory.
Again... please provide a pic of ut's trophy case with all the plaques or awards they have for in-season rankings.

ut has 3 less losses on the season than UK. Congrats, but you remain 0-1 against UK this season.

As you're the queen of "the here and now is what matters".... SCOREBOARD.
Looks like you got blown out at home again, so it’s 4 less losses.🤣

You can’t get why I picked even after I told you? You must be a special kind of dumbass.
No, a dumbass (which you have mastered very well I might add) is somebody who comes on here obsessed with a team and acts like they’re not. You think everybody on this board doesn’t know you’re ate up with hate for UK? Like I said Sissy, everybody knows what you’re about no matter how much you don’t wanna believe that. We see you Sissy, we see you!
I See You Reaction GIF by Whisky.de

You are like a wounded dog snapping at everything.
Here Sissy, I’ll do it for you since you’re sensitive and embarrassed. Maybe this way we can get on with the discussion.

This is for my Sissy, Della! Her biggest conference rivals are Bama and Auburn!😂

Bama leads UT all time 82-70
UT leads Auburn all time 80-44

Reactions: JC for 3
No, a dumbass (which you have mastered very well I might add) is somebody who comes on here obsessed with a team and acts like they’re not. You think everybody on this board doesn’t know you’re ate up with hate for UK? Like I said Sissy, everybody knows what you’re about no matter how much you don’t wanna believe that. We see you Sissy, we see you!
I See You Reaction GIF by Whisky.de
Why is it I didn’t pick Uk or say anything about them and you started in on me. So, it is you that is obsessed, not me.

Why is it you made a big deal about me posting records, but you said nothing to others that didn’t post them? Hypocrite much?

Here Sissy, I’ll do it for you since you’re sensitive and embarrassed. Maybe this way we can get on with the discussion.

This is for my Sissy, Della! Her biggest conference rivals are Bama and Auburn!😂

Bama leads UT all time 82-70
UT leads Auburn all time 80-44
I think you need to do it for all the others posters that didn’t put records down. Some how they didn’t matter so much to you.

Why is it I didn’t pick Uk or say anything about them and you started in on me. So, it is you that is obsessed, not me.

Why is it you made a big deal about me posting records, but you said nothing to others that didn’t post them? Hypocrite much?
No, pudding it’s just that you do everything you can to put UK down and talk shit about them and then act like a puss about it. They have beat UT way more than anybody, they are the face of the SEC, Kentucky and Tennessee boarder each other, UK has more titles (SEC & NCAA) than anybody. That bothers you , I get it but like I said, everybody knows you and how you feel about UK. I could care less if you list them or not because myself and everybody else knows UK is the team that gets your blood pumping. You just make yourself look dumb and I enjoy it!

No, pudding it’s just that you do everything you can to put UK down and talk shit about them and then act like a puss about it. They have beat UT way more than anybody, they are the face of the SEC, Kentucky and Tennessee boarder each other, UK has more titles (SEC & NCAA) than anybody. That bothers you , I get it but like I said, everybody knows you and how you feel about UK. I could care less if you list them or not because myself and everybody else knows UK is the team that gets your blood pumping. You just make yourself look dumb and I enjoy it!
The thing is that I didn't put UK down. I didn't even mention UK. You can go on about della not liking UK, but I didn't say anything about UK until you started on UT.

It's you that is all worked up, not me. You are going ape shit mad with jealousy about UT and It's kinda sad.

The thing is that I didn't put UK down. I didn't even mention UK. You can go on about della not liking UK, but I didn't say anything about UK until you started on UT.

It's you that is all worked up, not me. You are going ape shit mad with jealousy about UT and It's kinda sad.
Sissy thinks somebody is jealous of her 1 elite 8 banner Vols😂 . Listen Della, all jokes aside, I like you but you make yourself look dumb a lot on here. Go back and read you first couple of post and then come talk to me. You’ll see that it was you Sis. Love you!

1 bama Top team in the SEC aside from UT
2 Aubie Next toughest team in the SEC aside from UT and bama
3 Not really concerned with the also rans

What are “the also rans”? Also is Vandy not one of your rivals? Y’all should have a winning record against them I would think. I would guess Auburn would have a winning record against UT and Alabama would be close one way or the other.

You know, the unranked peons. Some of those SEC teams have 6 losses already and more. They are also runs.
Hell Sissy, I’ll help you! Now, go on and tell us you wasn’t referring to UK in this post! I still don’t know what “They are also runs” means. Explain that one also!

Sissy thinks somebody is jealous of her 1 elite 8 banner Vols😂 . Listen Della, all jokes aside, I like you but you make yourself look dumb a lot on here. Go back and read you first couple of post and then come talk to me. You’ll see that it was you Sis. Love you!
Do-Cats-Cry-Cat-Tears-And-What-They-Mean-HC-long.jpg

I know you're jealous over UT totally outperforming UK this year or you wouldn't be bringing up UT in post that I have said nothing about UK in.

Don't be so sad and pathetic.

Hell Sissy, I’ll help you! Now, go on and tell us you wasn’t referring to UK in this post! I still don’t know what “They are also runs” means. Explain that one also!
Where did I mention UK?

Like I said, act like you wasn’t talking about UK all you want. We all know what you are!
Like I said, if I ain't talking about UK STFU. Otherwise, you're just eat up with UT.

Like I said, if I ain't talking about UK STFU. Otherwise, you're just eat up with UT.
Never post after you get an embarrassing loss LuLu! Your anger shows and you was talking about UK so stop being a puss! Anchor down!😂

Never post after you get an embarrassing loss LuLu! Your anger shows and you was talking about UK so stop being a puss! Anchor down!😂
That is the difference between me and you. I don't run and hide after a loss. 😁

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT