ADVERTISEMENT

Which program suffers the most from the cancellation of the NCAA Tournament?

Which program suffers the most from the cancellation of the NCAA Tournament?

• Baylor

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Dayton

Votes: 28 37.3%
  • Florida State

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • San Diego State

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Creighton

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Penn State

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Rutgers

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • Other

Votes: 13 17.3%

• Total voters
Lots of historic seasons are coming to an end.
None of the above....Program(s) that will suffer the most are programs from mid-major conference's. The NCAA helps fund non-revenue sports. Guess how?

NCAAT.

We could see a trickle down, where some lose non-revenue programs.

The truth is Kentucky fans suffer the most. They lost the money as Kentucky folks buy tickets by the thousands. Hell, half the attendance at the SEC Tourney are Kentucky fans.

One of my good friends and her husband have bought Final Four tickets for the past 40 years and now the airline will not refund their tickets and they paid inflated prices for the basketball tickets and will just have to eat the cost.

None of the above....Program(s) that will suffer the most are programs from mid-major conference's. The NCAA helps fund non-revenue sports. Guess how?

NCAAT.

We could see a trickle down, where some lose non-revenue programs.

True.

I would like to see the NCAA done away with and the major six conferences start March Madness on their own and get rid of the money transfer to the small conferences.

The truth is Kentucky fans suffer the most. They lost the money as Kentucky folks buy tickets by the thousands. Hell, half the attendance at the SEC Tourney are Kentucky fans.

One of my good friends and her husband have bought Final Four tickets for the past 40 years and now the airline will not refund their tickets and they paid inflated prices for the basketball tickets and will just have to eat the cost.
Everything always about Kentucky with you. Doesn’t matter the thread or subject, Bert will find a way to talk about Kentucky. UK fans are definitely hurt but you are feeling no worse than anyone else on this board. We all love college basketball and are passionate about it. Get over yourself.

i think UK and KU suffers the most since we were going to be playing for the title
of course the results were going to be a repeat of 2012 :D

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT