ADVERTISEMENT

Which Fans Irritate You the Most in CBB?

As UK has the LARGEST fanbase, sure...there's gonna be some 'miserables' included.

Admit it, you expected more people to name BBN. *I* certainly did. I think people are just afraid you guys will destroy our roofing business on Yelp.

Thedude envy’s all things Kentucky. That’s why he had to mention us

I TOTALLY envy your grammar.

And I mentioned you because everyone knows you guys are nuts:)

Fired up?No I’m laughing at you, you came up with some rudimentary term in basketball cred. You’re loser who feels superior to others because your team has won more the past.

Also is everything spelled correctly this time. Spellcheck on the phone isn’t the greatest, but it usual gets the job done to get what I wanted to convey off.

Yes, I curse a ton and insult people when I'm not fired up, too.

And your spelling is fine, but your grammar is rough. "You're loser?" Do we get things conveyed off? Not sure about that. And if you are asking if everything is spelled correctly, the sentence should end with a question mark, not a period.

And you don't even ask which Maryland players I love? Crazy time!

Honestly, a bit of message board shade shouldn't lead to this much;)

Well, was he a rapist?
"Rape" is such a . . . . gray area . . .

so-so.gif

Admit it, you expected more people to name BBN. *I* certainly did. I think people are just afraid you guys will destroy our roofing business on Yelp.

And your spelling is fine, but your grammar is rough. "You're loser?" Do we get things conveyed off? Not sure about that. And if you are asking if everything is spelled correctly, the sentence should end with a question mark, not a period.

Ha, didn’t even notice that. Damn iPhones.

Reactions: TheDude1

Do you serious not realize I’m making fun of you? Are you this dense? I’m done with this back and forth. Can’t wait until @Random UK Fan does this thread again. Hopefully next time you don’t pull the basketball cred again.

Do you serious not realize I’m making fun of you? Are you this dense? I’m done with this back and forth. Can’t wait until @Random UK Fan does this thread again. Hopefully next time you don’t pull the basketball cred again.

Yes, my bad, you have totally proved that A) you aren't at all triggered by this and B) Maryland fans don't go way overboard and get all aggressive.

Good talk. And you should have been done with the back and forth several posts ago;)

1st. Fans of any top team who are consistently talking about how everyone else cheats, but somehow your program doesn’t.

2nd. Since I grew up across this the river from Louisville....UK fans by a wide margin.

3rd. As a IU fan.......IU fans.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I have to say, I had no idea about Indiana fans being bad... there aren't really any Indiana fans outside of that general area, and we don't have much interaction with Indiana, in terms of games and fans.

I have to say, I had no idea about Indiana fans being bad... there aren't really any Indiana fans outside of that general area, and we don't have much interaction with Indiana, in terms of games and fans.
Actually, I think the 2 schools would be an awesome home & home series for a few years. The intensity of the 2 arenas are similar!

Actually, I think the 2 schools would be an awesome home & home series for a few years. The intensity of the 2 arenas are similar!

I would LOVE to do that! I wish K would do more of them, but I think all of their math about RPI and all of that makes it not a good idea, even if us fans would love it.

Gimme home and homes with UK, Indiana, UCLA, Kansas, Michigan, and I'd be a happy man.

Sure u can, just look to Florida and Tennessee in football.

But u might be the ever so common roll tide/go big blue fan

Dear Villian I am true blue; however, I also root for the tide because my football Cats have not played for the Championship but once in my life time. I have not missed a Kentucky football game in decades.

The difference between UK fans and UT and UF is that we dominate in one sport. UT and UF don't dominate in either revenue sports. Big difference.

P.S. The year I am an LSU football fan!

You’re correct, I have been a Rivals member a long time. However, I didn’t post until 07or 09. Then I started posting on Sound off. I then discovered the cbb board and posted here. In those days LST was a lot more active a MOD than he is today. Final point, just because a tired old man can’t remember what he had for breakfast much less a poster doesn’t mean neither event happened.

Della you have been posting on the soundoff for quite a while. Honestly I don't remember you posting here much until lately. I'm not saying you didn't, just don't remember. As far as Bert being a tired old man that can't remember what he had for breakfast, I would bet his memory is quite good, reading some of the tales he tells here. His sense of humor sometimes goes from normal to dry and with him it is hard to tell. Blue font is needed.

Della you have been posting on the soundoff for quite a while. Honestly I don't remember you posting here much until lately. I'm not saying you didn't, just don't remember. As far as Bert being a tired old man that can't remember what he had for breakfast, I would bet his memory is quite good, reading some of the tales he tells here. His sense of humor sometimes goes from normal to dry and with him it is hard to tell. Blue font is needed.
Ask LST if I have been here a good while. He even has a quote from me in his sig.

If you know my posting style, you'll know that if someone comes at me, I'll come back at them proportionately. However, my general nature is easy going and lighthearted.

Worst has to be Mizzou. They were all fvcked up in the Big 12 also.

Lville fans may be the most fun. Every time I’ve been around them they’re generally drunk and the girls are slutty. That’s a combination I can get on board with.
I can’t remember the year when Louisville was in the tournament in Birmingham (05 or 06). I was a newlywed and we had went with some friends to a club in Birmingham and the Louisville fans came there after the game. They were definitely having some fun and it was probably the first time I was wishing I wasn’t a newlywed...

I can’t remember the year when Louisville was in the tournament in Birmingham (05 or 06). I was a newlywed and we had went with some friends to a club in Birmingham and the Louisville fans came there after the game. They were definitely having some fun and it was probably the first time I was wishing I wasn’t a newlywed...

I’ve been married 20 years. I wish I wasn’t married every time I go to a sporting event.

Reactions: FlynAUround
IU fans aren’t nearly as bad as people here are saying. Year after year, some of the best game environment games are had inside of Assembly Hall. It’s funny, the only fans who you ever hear from about how bad it is are from UK fans. Think about it, how many times during the past 20 years have you seen an altercation plastered all over ESPN that had happened at iu?

What you do have there are 17,000 fans on a nightly basis who are always into the game and very loud! The whole thing yesterday with Smith were because the fans were apparently talking shit to him during the game...that’s fcking it. No one was saying anything racist, or so disparaging where his reaction would have been justified. Because if that was the case....there’s zero chance that it wouldn’t have been already talked about it.

So apparently, fans of the teams who’ve been represented in this thread need to be coddled and handled with kid gloves.

people need to stop being such fcking bitches!

Thanks Kelley.

Della is quick to insult. I remember facts from the day she was born.

But I watched Alan Dershowitz yesterday before the Senate. He is 81 and he is brilliant. I would bet that if he took an IQ test today he would score out the ceiling.

Della is young enough to think that old folks like me are stupid. That is her problem.

You’re correct, I have been a Rivals member a long time. However, I didn’t post until 07or 09. Then I started posting on Sound off. I then discovered the cbb board and posted here. In those days LST was a lot more active a MOD than he is today. Final point, just because a tired old man can’t remember what he had for breakfast much less a poster doesn’t mean neither event happened.
Della, you are being nasty.

I know what I have had for breakfast for the last ten years.

It is either cheese and onion or cheese and romaine lettuce.

I will willingly take any damned test you suggest finding out who of the two of us are most mentally acute.

I hate these internet insults from folks that will not identify themselves.

My name is Bert Higginbotham and I live in Smiths Grove, Ky.

Who the hell are you Della and where do you live? Where should we take these mental acuity tests?

IU fans aren’t nearly as bad as people here are saying. Year after year, some of the best game environment games are had inside of Assembly Hall. It’s funny, the only fans who you ever hear from about how bad it is are from UK fans. Think about it, how many times during the past 20 years have you seen an altercation plastered all over ESPN that had happened at iu?

What you do have there are 17,000 fans on a nightly basis who are always into the game and very loud! The whole thing yesterday with Smith were because the fans were apparently talking shit to him during the game...that’s fcking it. No one was saying anything racist, or so disparaging where his reaction would have been justified. Because if that was the case....there’s zero chance that it wouldn’t have been already talked about it.

So apparently, fans of the teams who’ve been represented in this thread need to be coddled and handled with kid gloves.

people need to stop being such fcking bitches!

yes they are
you need to take those rose colored glasses off

you constantly take shots at BBN and your fanbase is at least as bad and in all honesty judging from real life experiences i have had are worse

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

I will willingly take any damned test you suggest finding out who of the two of us are most mentally acute.

Who the hell are you Della and where do you live? Where should we take these mental acuity tests?
I thought you might be Christopher Foote from Colorado.

I'm not being nasty. You started out on me and my fandom. I switched from UK fans in general (had to name some group, it is what the thread calls for), to you in specific in response to you. I didn't randomly pick on you. It would appear you are not smart enough to recognize that.

Reactions: anon_65nwv98c2idwc
yes they are
you need to take those rose colored glasses off

you constantly take shots at BBN and your fanbase is at least as bad and in all honesty judging from real life experiences i have had are worse
I’ve never once said that the fan base doesn’t “eat their own” as good as any other out there. But, this farce that if you are a visiting fan at Assembly Hall that you’ll be in danger there, is just comical.

I'm not being nasty. You started out on me and my fandom. I switched from UK fans in general (had to name some group, it is what the thread calls for), to you in specific in response to you. I didn't randomly pick on you. It would appear you are not smart enough to recognize that.
You do have problems with insults.

No. Your name is trout.

Della. Can you give me some cliffs on what this della on the mainboard story is. You’re the hottest topic of the board there right now. Just curious. Tia

Reactions: jhmossy
Fanbases are fine. We are all just people who pull for different teams for one reason or another. Why let other people irritate you?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Fanbases are fine. We are all just people who pull for different teams for one reason or another. Why let other people irritate you?
I love hearing new jokes/takes on UK's failures. The old ones are as stale as day old bread.

It helps, IMO to have a haters perceptive, forest for the trees.

I love hearing new jokes/takes on UK's failures. The old ones are as stale as day old bread.

It helps, IMO to have a haters perceptive, forest for the trees.

Yeah, I love any joke that is clever, even if it is at the expense of UNC. Unfortunately most shots at teams are pretty lame.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT