ADVERTISEMENT

"When Did the World Get So Sensitive?"

You've got thinner skin than the donald man. Its a joke about patched elbowed blazers----I must have touched a nerve b/c all the other teachers in here weren't front holes about it. This is a message board---not a school inservice.

I gotta know----do you have a padded elbow blazer? Don't you lie b/c i will make jimbo go thru your pictures

Sorry, no blazers. The only pictures Jimbo has, I'm wearing an "I'm With Her" shirt. And nothing else.

Its long enough that if you squint it could pass for one, sure. I mean, the tip of my dick dangles out the bottom, but...
d231589.gif

It is dedicated to identifying which psychological traits are functional to survival and/or reproduction. We examine the problems that our ancestors had to face (food acquisition/selection, mating, kinship, parenting, warfare, etc) and examine how our modern psychological traits would have helped solved those problems in the ancestral past and how they might be useful today.
Thanks Mossy. We chemistry/business majors are not too smart, so you must work with us. But that make a lot of sense.

Our ancestors first goal was simply to survive. Even my third great grandfather’s (all four of them) when they claimed their Revolutionary War warrants to land in Kentucky first had to survive the Shawnee.

I will guarantee that after the war of 1812 when the Shawnee were pushed 500 miles west then all the folks in Kentucky started the "Great Revival" where they had time to devote themselves to religion and activities not necessary to survive; like raising enough food for the winter.

It isn't outrage...its general disdain and disgust for what peoples priorities are today. Its good to stay off of social media b/c its a cesspool of america's worst voters.
What's the difference to the undeserving recipient?

Aaaaaand, you're getting worked up over fiction. It's not a reflection of any statistically significant or mainstream group.

About 1/3 of the entire world's population uses social media. (This site qualifies as social media!) Consider where it's even an option and that probably becomes way, way over half of the American voters you're so quick to disparage. So basically you're using insignificant sample sizes to be disgusted by and hateful toward over half the country.

Tell us more about how divisive President Obama was and how manipulative the so-called "mainstream media" is.

What's the difference to the undeserving recipient?

Aaaaaand, you're getting worked up over fiction. It's not a reflection of any statistically significant or mainstream group.

About 1/3 of the entire world's population uses social media. (This site qualifies as social media!) Consider where it's even an option and that probably becomes way, way over half of the American voters you're so quick to disparage. So basically you're using insignificant sample sizes to be disgusted by and hateful toward over half the country.

Tell us more about how divisive President Obama was and how manipulative the so-called "mainstream media" is.
I don't need to get worked up to make fun of pussies. Its second nature when you're not a beta. You are trying to hard to start an argument out of nowhere. It would be easier to just say you can grow better peppers than me and then id fight you to the death. I am disgusted with how many americans wont stand up and work their asses off. That leads to animosity with them complaining about the stupidest things on the ****ing earth. Thats where i brush them off as pussies. Rinse/repeat. The only difference is in the time b/t---im still working my ass off and going home at night relaxing....drinking a beer, worrying about the next risk i can take to increase success so i can make sure my family is taken care of while the other guys are protesting nd wearing t shirts with sayings.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Any lower and you'll hit the legendary brown note. I don't care to be there to hear it.
You don’t think there is a time and place to just man up? You’d be the only farmer I knew that thought differentky

I don't need to get worked up to make fun of pussies.
That's just it. It is nothing other than mocking or laughing at these weirdos. That's it. But you have the front hole hat wearing libs trying to convince everyone that you, by mocking or making fun of these weirdos, are the one who is worked up when they are worked up by the fact that you are laughing at them.

Reactions: SNU0821
That's just it. It is nothing other than mocking or laughing at these weirdos. That's it. But you have the front hole hat wearing libs trying to convince everyone that you, by mocking or making fun of these weirdos, are the one who is worked up when they are worked up by the fact that you are laughing at them.
I don’t get it

Uhh... no. When you connect this to your "disdain" and "disgust" -- words here which mean "hatred of" -- it's not "just it"; it's not "nothing other than." It's disproportionate histrionics.

Funny how y'all bow-up more quickly to defend yourselves against accusations toward your personal emotional state... in the grand scheme of things, what matters far, far more is how you hypocritically contribute the lion's share to the caustic, divisive national tone, all while blaming it on "weirdos" and "libs." Being so self-centered yet lacking so much self-awareness will get your priorities out of whack like that.

Y'all like talking junk about @TheDude1 for stating his intelligence and educational background; by your own logic, what does it say about y'all when you claim you're not betas?

Uhh... no. When you connect this to your "disdain" and "disgust" -- words here which mean "hatred of" -- it's not "just it"; it's not "nothing other than." It's disproportionate histrionics.

Funny how y'all bow-up more quickly to defend yourselves against accusations toward your personal emotional state... in the grand scheme of things, what matters far, far more is how you hypocritically contribute the lion's share to the caustic, divisive national tone, all while blaming it on "weirdos" and "libs." Being so self-centered yet lacking so much self-awareness will get your priorities out of whack like that.
None of this plays any role in my life outside of Rivals. I don't think you can say the same.

Reactions: treyforuk
Y'all like talking junk about @TheDude1 for stating his intelligence and educational background; by your own logic, what does it say about y'all when you claim you're not betas?
"when you're good you'll tell everyone...when you're great, they'll tell you." People that constantly seek validation don't feel confidant in their abilities so they need affirmation in many different forms.

"when you're good you'll tell everyone...when you're great, they'll tell you." People that constantly seek validation don't feel confidant in their abilities so they need affirmation in many different forms.

Laughing

Its a great quote and usually hits home. I actually don't doubt your intelligence one bit...but its generally a good rule of thumb. Most often i find your opinion to be too heavily slanted to see any form of compromise.

Its a great quote and usually hits home. I actually don't doubt your intelligence one bit...but its generally a good rule of thumb. Most often i find your opinion to be too heavily slanted to see any form of compromise.

Gotcha ;)

Smart people don't go around telling people constantly about how smart they are. Doesn't happen. Just saying.

By the way, I'm going to start talking a ton of shit to you. Nov. 27th is coming up and IU is gonna beat that ass! Winking

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
He is pretty heavily in favor of one side in most discussions here but he does a really good job of using analogies to make his point, IMO. The problem with that is he often times has to explain exactly what the analogy means for nearly a page of reading on here. It seems like people don’t always pick up on where he’s going with it and accuse him of comparing A to B. When that happens the discussion goes nowhere so the chance to compromise never happens. It usually ends with everybody taking a break from their posting cycle and coming back with something else on their minds, never completely addressing the previous topic at hand.

Not saying you are one of those people that often times doesn’t understand him, just saying that I seem to witness that often when I read these threads.

Reactions: SNU0821
I don't need to get worked up to make fun of pussies. Its second nature when you're not a beta. You are trying to hard to start an argument out of nowhere. It would be easier to just say you can grow better peppers than me and then id fight you to the death. I am disgusted with how many americans wont stand up and work their asses off. That leads to animosity with them complaining about the stupidest things on the ****ing earth. Thats where i brush them off as pussies. Rinse/repeat. The only difference is in the time b/t---im still working my ass off and going home at night relaxing....drinking a beer, worrying about the next risk i can take to increase success so i can make sure my family is taken care of while the other guys are protesting nd wearing t shirts with sayings.
Dattier will argue with a damned sign post.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Not saying you are one of those people that often times doesn’t understand him, just saying that I seem to witness that often when I read these threads.
I'll go ahead and say @toonces11 is one of those people who doesn't understand. Look at how it didn't even register that I pointed out how his own logic means he's definitely a beta.

I'll go ahead and say @toonces11 is one of those people who doesn't understand. Look at how it didn't even register that I pointed out how his own logic means he's definitely a beta.
Tell us smart you are again. It always goes over really well.

Tell us smart you are again. It always goes over really well.

1) I bet you can’t find Dat telling people how smart he is.

And

2) who cares how it “goes over” if it’s true?

People are so sensitive.

1) I bet you can’t find Dat telling people how smart he is.

And

2) who cares how it “goes over” if it’s true?

People are so sensitive.
You guys could release a joint statement if its easier?

And mentioned earlier by schooner....and then dat coming to your rescue----I def don't get some of your analogies b/c you drag them out so long. Usually they are used for clarification---but if your analogy itself needs explanation you've added too many steps. You think I simplify matters too much...I think you over complicate matters too much.

Dat just uses $500 words to sound smart. Dat is condescending by nature and while he may not list his credentials---he certainly puts up a front like he is the smartest guy in the room---and its not subtle. There are many ways to get a point across.

"Look at how it didn't even register that I pointed out how his own logic means he's definitely a beta. "

----Ill need clarification on that one

Bruh

ADVERTISEMENT