ADVERTISEMENT

What's so great about UNCs resume?

You're right. He was horrible all season from 3. Needs to take notes from that 24% shooter Tre Jones. He blew Coby away with his 1-5 performance. Eyeroll

Huh? YOU said (for sure) Coby would have made that shot. How do you know that since he hadn’t made one ALL night? No one said anything about his season stats, I provided you with what he did IN THE GAME YOU’RE referencing. Also, Duke has held teams to under 28% from 3, so chances are slim he would have made that 3 under your scenario.

Huh? YOU said (for sure) Coby would have made that shot. How do you know that since he hadn’t made one ALL night? No one said anything about his season stats, I provided you with what he did IN THE GAME YOU’RE referencing. Also, Duke has held teams to under 28% from 3, so chances are slim he would have made that 3 under your scenario.
and LIFE GOES ON...

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

I said "chances are" he makes it. Funny, I can't use season statistics to make an argument, but you can.

It's ok, I'll back off.

You sound like a little bitch, crying because UNC is a 1 seed.
You don’t understand. We have the easiest 1
seed in our bracket. Our best scenario after it was proven we weren’t ever in consideration for a one was either Michigan St get a one and us be their two or you guys be our one.

Plus we are opposite duke.

I said "chances are" he makes it. Funny, I can't use season statistics to make an argument, but you can.

It's ok, I'll back off.

I used in game statistics first; you brought up Jones’ season average so I brought up Duke’s 3 point defense season average.

He had six chances and missed all six, but sure, chances are he would’ve made one despite not making any for 39 minutes. Give Jones his props for preventing him from getting a good look and decreasing his “chances.”

Reactions: AWilli6995
You don’t understand. We have the easiest 1
seed in our bracket. Our best scenario after it was proven we weren’t ever in consideration for a one was either Michigan St get a one and us be their two or you guys be our one.

Plus we are opposite duke.

I just hope we meet. Let’s hope 1 of us don’t shit the bed on the way.

Kenpom is adjusted efficiency numbers over the whole season. Bartovik lets you adjust based on dates. Since February 1st, North Carolina has been the best team in the country per Bartovik.

I'm seriously wondering about Bart Torvik's numbers. If I look back to just this past Friday, I see that Duke is behind both Florida State and North Carolina. Which seems odd, since they beat both of those teams - and FSU lost by double-digits and beat VT on a last-second shot.
torvik-march.jpg

Reactions: sgrooms
Just because you won the first game doesn’t mean you’ll win the second one. Remember the elite 8 game in 2017? UK beat UNC earlier in the season, just sayin.
Yeah we had to have monk go MJ on yal. This year was a methodical win. Never really worried the whole game.

Just because you won the first game doesn’t mean you’ll win the second one. Remember the elite 8 game in 2017? UK beat UNC earlier in the season, just sayin.

True, but not really relevant to the claim that UNC "owns" UK head to head, which is what the December UK was brought up to rebut.

Yeah we had to have monk go MJ on yal. This year was a methodical win. Never really worried the whole game.

And if we meet again you think it’s going to be the same huh? Hold on to that win because every time we beat UK, I’m happy but I’m off to the next game. Since you guys say UL is their super bowl well seems to me UNC is yours. Congrats!

Reactions: dirtyrock15
I'm seriously wondering about Bart Torvik's numbers. If I look back to just this past Friday, I see that Duke is behind both Florida State and North Carolina. Which seems odd, since they beat both of those teams - and FSU lost by double-digits and beat VT on a last-second shot.
torvik-march.jpg

Small sample size theater and schedule adjustments? But that is odd.

If we do meet up and UNC wins I’m hoping you won’t go missing. If UNC loses I’ll be here. With that said good luck to ya!
Avi bet

I won’t be missing I promise. I drove all the way to chapel hill in December 2010. We led and I talked shit the whole game. Until the final 1:30 lmao. @Scotty00

Reactions: AWilli6995
Avi bet

I won’t be missing I promise. I drove all the way to chapel hill in December 2010. We led and I talked shit the whole game. Until the final 1:30 lmao. @Scotty00

Besides the fact we lost the game on a bullshit call it was the best trip ever!Laughing

What would you like to question about that. You literally bring zero to the discussion besides your little man syndrome
Lol. You can’t handle being called out as the straight trash, UNC-hating poster you are.

ADVERTISEMENT