ADVERTISEMENT

What's so great about UNCs resume?

Can’t help it if you guys got blasted by 34 when you played them. UNC and UK are better but don’t go licking your chops if we do meet. UNC is good at rematches with you guys and the hype is real, that’s why UNC is on the top line now the question is can we sustain it?
The hype is not real. That was proven when Zion nutted in you in the second half in the ACC-T

But to be honest, although I was wanting it this year, it is sad that we get stuck in the same bracket basically every single year. How many times is this since Cal has been here?

Could be that I took a promotion to a lead position recently.
tenor.gif

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
The hype is not real. That was proven when Zion nutted in you in the second half in the ACC-T

But to be honest, although I was wanting it this year, it is sad that we get stuck in the same bracket basically every single year. How many times is this since Cal has been here?

At least we had a chance to win, you guys were toast 5 minutes into the game. To answer your other question I wanna say 3-4 times. Had you guys had the 1 seed chances are UNC would of been the 2 seed in your region. No one said winning 6 games was easy.

And pretty much boat raced em without Zion. That game came down to a last second shot. No way anyone tells me they aren't right there with Duke. Crazy to me that eeking out that win makes them world-beaters again. The FSU win was also impressive, but very much expected. As a Heel fan, there is bias, but I think we're right there with Duke, even though you wouldn't think that if you listened to the talking heads.
Its crazy. Had White's shot gone in, its a different story. UNC beats Duke, with Zion. But it didn't. So now the story is----"told with Zion Duke was better".

Yeah----A whopping one-point better.

Carolina is very good. And could easily win it all.

Im looking scratching my head.

MSU is 29-6. UNC is 27-6. MSU is 4-2 in their signature games. UNC is 3-4 with two wins coming against Zion less Duke. MSU has more Quad 1 wins,.

MSU won the regular season and conference tourney.

And they're the third overall seed?

What am I missing here?

I cant find any objective evidence to UNC having a better resume than MSU.

Edit: Didnt know UNC beat the Zags earlier in the year.
UNC is the best cheaters in college basketball. The NCAA had to find some way to give them credit for the last 20 years of cheating since they never penalized them.

I want to believe you are a troll but I think you just might be really stupid.

I mean Im counting Duke 3 times, UVA once, Kentucky and Michigan out of conference as their signature games.

For MSU...played UM three times, Kansas, Purdue twice for 'signature' games.

If you want to count Wisconsin and FSU ok.

UNC schedule was very tough no doubt...but they lost most of their games vs other elite schools and you have to put an asterisk next to the wins vs Duke without Zion.

MSU I think has 3 more quad 1 wins.

I just think taking it all in MSU earned a 1 seed. To have UNC as the 3rd overall 1 is a joke.
Sucks our Gonzaga win doesn't count to you.

It is ironic how many are acting so mightily better than UNC because Luke Maye fumbled a ball to goldwire late and we had the ball with the opportunity to win the game late.

Like, literally you won by a single point in a game where we had an ample opportunity to win the game at the end.

You won. You get the W. But saying that game was anything but 50/50 is crazy . You didn't prove anything about being better or asterisks. If anything, we proved we are just as good as Duke. Not many teams go out and win 3 games against their rival when their rival is top 3 in the country. It went to the last seconds. They are on par with each other. And, it was a game Coby will learn from and get better from instead of making a freshman mistake again like that late.

Kudos to Duke for winning, but Duke acting like the first 2 games don't count and they proved they are oh so better than us based on a 1 point win which they could have lost at the wire is just nonsensical.

It is ironic how many are acting so mightily better than UNC because Luke Maye fumbled a ball to goldwire late and we had the ball with the opportunity to win the game late.

Like, literally you won by a single point in a game where we had an ample opportunity to win the game at the end.

You won. You get the W. But saying that game was anything but 50/50 is crazy . You didn't prove anything about being better or asterisks. If anything, we proved we are just as good as Duke. Not many teams go out and win 3 games against their rival when their rival is top 3 in the country. It went to the last seconds. They are on par with each other. And, it was a game Coby will learn from and get better from instead of making a freshman mistake again like that late.

Kudos to Duke for winning, but Duke acting like the first 2 games don't count and they proved they are oh so better than us based on a 1 point win which they could have lost at the wire is just nonsensical.
Who is doing any of the things you are saying here?

Reactions: sgrooms
At least we had a chance to win, you guys were toast 5 minutes into the game. To answer your other question I wanna say 3-4 times. Had you guys had the 1 seed chances are UNC would of been the 2 seed in your region. No one said winning 6 games was easy.
We also played them in our first game of the season and with Zion. North Carolina 0-1 against Zion. Kentucky 0-1 against Zion.

Reactions: treyforuk
All this is fun but none of it really matters. I am going back and forth with a few UK fans but honestly don't really want to play them. They do some things that are problems for this UNC team. Duke? I think we can beat them but they are really good so don't want to play them either. I would prefer to play something like Iona, Washington, Northeastern, Georgia State, Old Dominion, Temple. That would be great. Lots of teams that could beat most teams, including UNC.

We also played them in our first game of the season and with Zion. North Carolina 0-1 against Zion. Kentucky 0-1 against Zion.

But what counts is UNC is 2-1 against Duke. You got blasted with him, we didn’t. Now if you played duke again I’m sure you guys can keep it within 25.

All this is fun but none of it really matters. I am going back and forth with a few UK fans but honestly don't really want to play them. They do some things that are problems for this UNC team. Duke? I think we can beat them but they are really good so don't want to play them either. I would prefer to play something like Iona, Washington, Northeastern, Georgia State, Old Dominion, Temple. That would be great. Lots of teams that could beat most teams, including UNC.
Exactly, give me the easiest road possible.

Yeah it's awesome to beat all the best teams on the way to a title, but nobody remembers the teams you beat on the way to the title anyway except for maybe the team you beat in the title game.

The banner still says NCAA champion.

Duke fans bumping their chests over the 1-point difference Zion made is comical. If Coby doesn't slip, chances are he makes that shot. Doesn't matter now, everyone has a clean slate .

White was 0-6 from 3 the whole game, but sure he would’ve made it Eyeroll

I didn’t say started, you did

You’re right. Which is why your inflated seed is getting thrashed by the fighting Brice pearls

Had you not choked against UT you would of been sitting where UNC’s at. Sounds like you got a tad of UNC envy, it’s ok dude, you’re not alone.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Had you not choked against UT you would of been sitting where UNC’s at. Sounds like you got a tad of UNC envy, it’s ok dude, you’re not alone.
According to duke AD we weren’t in consideration for a 1 entering conference tourney

Go to the Duke board.
Let me go to the unc board and then come here and cry about what some of those hacks are saying.

Not to mention, I don't see enough of what you're whining about over there to even warrant mentioning it here. Of course you're going to have some homers on the home board. No matter what team's home board you're talking about. But if anything, there is a shit ton of negative nancies on the Duke board.

White was 0-6 from 3 the whole game, but sure he would’ve made it Eyeroll

You're right. He was horrible all season from 3. Needs to take notes from that 24% shooter Tre Jones. He blew Coby away with his 1-5 performance. Eyeroll

Let me go to the unc board and then come here and cry about what some of those hacks are saying.

Not to mention, I don't see enough of what you're whining about over there to even warrant mentioning it here. Of course you're going to have some homers on the home board. No matter what team's home board you're talking about. But if anything, there is a shit ton of negative nancies on the Duke board.

Should go to our board. They expect Avery to lose every game, then bitch when they are right. Expect to fire Avery, pay his buyout of $8 mil, AND throw $20 mil/per year at a "top tier coach ".

Not crying about everything. Only one thing. I’m just glad it inflated you to our 1 instead of keeping you at a 2-3 like you belong

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT