ADVERTISEMENT

What's so great about UNCs resume?

I can appreciate what the UT guys did this year. I'm all for returning players, coaching them up, etc. I hope Herro returns to do that. I can respect the fact they ground it out for 4 years, and they deserve to have good things happen to them (just not at UK's expense though. Winking)
I think Herro is a true talent and would benefit greatly with another college year.
I actually think UK losing some SEC games helps them in a tourney run. I really wish y'all well in the NCAA.

Sometimes it just takes coaches longer to get kids ready for the league. There's nothing wrong with that. For the UT kids, hopefully they have some sort of post season success before leaving. Beating UK shouldn't be the highlight of their career like it is with some of their fans.
The UT kids have a #2 seed and it is probably the easiest road to the final 4. It is up to them and their fans will be pulling for them the whole way.

The UT kids have a #2 seed and it is probably the easiest road to the final 4. It is up to them and their fans will be pulling for them the whole way.
Good luck reaching the Final four, I'd much rather play UT than UVA if we make it that far.

In early December. We backed that up with a beat down of #1 seed UNC later that month.
Jeff, it is the sum of the parts. You have to count the good with the bad.

As at stands now, we are both #2 seeds and have our work cut out for us. Can't we turn our swords into plowshares and try to represent the SEC?:)

giphy.gif

Maybe, if you hadn't had to say uncle to a 10 seed twisting your arm behind your back.:)

It happened this year Jeff and therefore it counts. This UK fan notion of only counting the games you want is ridiculous.

Back to your Duke statement, y'all were ranked #2 and they were ranked #3 or #4. Has Duke beaten anyone else by 30 + that is a P-5 team?

Regarding UT/UK, we beat ya and our yearly war goes to us. Deal with it.

Finally, I'm not the one that is continuing this little battle and don't want to rub it in, but if y'all choose to pull out sling shots, i'll continue to send the M1A1 Abrams.

Della I kno you think you’re really doing something but you are making yourself look bad. Can you tell me what’s so bad about losing to Seaton Hall? They proved to be a good team and they are a tourney team so what exactly is it about them that you’re trying to get at? It’s nothing but a pour excuse for you to come up with something to try and jab UK fans with and it doesn’t work. As far as Duke goes you seem to get wet from the fact that they beat UK this year? What does Duke beating UK the first game of the year have anything to do with this tourney? Again, Dukes nuts in your mouth only make you look bad. It’s basketball, it happens! Several teams got beat bad this season! You put it behind you and move on. This is why UT fans are UT fans, you are so use to living through the eyes of other teams that it carry’s over to the years y’all are decent.

Sometimes it just takes coaches longer to get kids ready for the league. There's nothing wrong with that. For the UT kids, hopefully they have some sort of post season success before leaving. Beating UK shouldn't be the highlight of their career like it is with some of their fans.

So true!! I kno some teams just ain’t use to having success but how embarrassing would it be to have to ride another teams nuts the year your favorite school has the best team they have ever had? Pretty pathetic!

For the 1000th time. No I did not. I was driving to Philadelphia on the day of the game.

Everybody that believes Sugar Tits didn’t watch the game raise their hand!Laughing Anybody else think that was just his excuse because he was scared of the outcome and didn’t wanna be here or is he telling the truth? Was he really on a road trip with his fake wife to go watch their son in the top future MLB prospects game or was he taking her to a fashion shoot???RollLaugh

UT got dry f**ked by Auburn and that was in March so what does the UK/Duke game got to do with the NCAA tourney??
We came back from 8 down with less than 3 min to go against y'all to take the series from ya in the last game y'all played.

Is that recent enough for ya?

We came back from 8 down with less than 3 min to go against y'all to take the series from ya in the last game y'all played.

Just don't shit the bed in the NCAAT. Best team you've had in years. Play them like you play UK.

You brought up us rooting for each other in the NCAA to represent SEC. Yeah, don't shit the bed again.

Reactions: kyjeff1
I'm very cautiously optimistic. I don't think UT players can get up for games outside of UK. Call me conceited or whatever, but seriously.
I thought you were pulling for us in the tourney? We beat the Zags, so I think we can get up for an opponent.

I thought you were pulling for us in the tourney? We beat the Zags, so I think we can get up for an opponent.
I'm am pulling for UT in the tournament, but the way you shit the bed in the SECT further proves UT only gets up for one game a year. ..and their fans.

Also UT's history with the NCAAT furthers that thought process. Prove UK fans wrong and go out and make it past Elite Eight banners.

If not, your successful UT team this year, didn't win the SEC,didn't win the SECT, and didn't do squat in the NCAAt.....but they beat UK 2-1 Laughing

I'm am pulling for UT in the tournament, but the way you shit the bed in the SECT further proves UT only gets up for one game a year. ..and their fans.

Also UT's history with the NCAAT furthers that thought process. Prove UK fans wrong and go out and make it past Elite Eight banners.
We beat y'all twice.:D

We beat y'all twice.:D
My point proven right here.

UT fans seem happy with a season that ends early, but they beat UK twice and Duke beat UK by 30+. Out of all the UT post I read this season, this seems to matter the most from their fans.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Do you have us keeping it below 30? Asking for a friend.Laughing

Della honey UK has beat UT by thirty so many times I can’t even remember! Let me ask you one more time since you have trouble answering, what does Duke beating UK have to do with anything?

Yea you beat UK twice, I’m happy for you! Clearly the highlight this season for UT’s best team ever!!!

Della honey UK has beat UT by thirty so many times I can’t even remember! Let me ask you one more time since you have trouble answering, what does Duke beating UK have to do with anything?

Yea you beat UK twice, I’m happy for you! Clearly the highlight this season for UT’s best team ever!!!

Couple of things Scotty:

The Duke game relates to season performance. If y'all will let this UT/UK feud end and get to talking about the NCAA instead of UT it won't be brought up by me.

Aside from beating #1 Gonzaga it was a highlight.

Della honey UK has beat UT by thirty so many times I can’t even remember!

Tennessee has actually beaten Kentucky by 30 more recently (2013), than the other way around. And so many times? It's happened 4 times. 1993, 1996, 1997, 2004.

ADVERTISEMENT